Was her group supposed to be likeable?

Otherwise disregarding what others perceive as SJW propaganda (go back to pol), her group robbed innocent people, people who had nothing to do with her experiments. Threatened a little girl and pulled a knife on her. No wonder 11 said fuck this shit and left.

>Was her group supposed to be likeable?
No

no infact she was even displayed to be manipulating 11 with images of papa and to paraphrase her

"Sister they made me poo in loo now we must kill them all, ITS OKAY TRUST ME" was one of her final speechs to 11 before she splintered off back to the main storyline.

Shes obviously being setup as an antagonist for season 3 or 4. which i expect to have even worse cgi then the downgrade from season 1 to season 2.

I fear ST will descend into capeshit if this happens

>guys the results are in and season 1 was NOT diverse enough

>but its 1980s rural indiana

>LETS GO TO CHICAGO AND CAST THE UGLIEST BROWNEST CREATURE WE CAN

>YA THEY CANT CALL US RACIST NOW

Watching episode 7 for the first time right now and its the absolute worst most boring episode.

it's so jarring, it hypes everything up for the rest of the season then takes us out for one episode with a bunch of characters who we don't care for and they are literally reduced to: strong guy, vigilance girl, quirky one and ringleader. They should have kept this for season 3 and actually fleshed it out rather than shoehorn it into the series.

>They should have kept this for season 3 and actually fleshed it out
This would be the death of Season 3.

This. 11 and 8 are basically Magneto and Charles Xavier, but with powers slightly tweaked and reversed.

>they should have kept this for season 3

they should have never even considered this ever.

11 was the only test subject until season 2 revealed there were 2. Because they needed a strong female of color in the show

Pooooo in looooo, poooo in loooo, pooo in loo, shit buffet

>11 was the only test subject until season 2
But her name itself strongly implies there were others. I think they didn't handle working them into the show well, but it was kind of a logical step to introduce other characters that were part of this experiment.

>11 was the only test subject until season 2
>11

One of my questions from the first season is WTF happened to the first 10. Although I assumed there'd be a darker explanation, like the previous ones didn't work out and were turned into McNuggets or something.

>implies

not an argument. This character was not present in any of the season 1 flashbacks. yet they lived in the same building together for years

Maybe she should have used 11's powers to find a street to shit in instead of shitting all over the series

Not bad

Its not even funny anymore I regret watching season 2 it shit the bed so hard that my memorys from the first season have been stained.

I thought it was really good but it depressed me because my childhood will never be as perfect as Mike's.

Why is Deep Roy the leader of this group?

Why was this episode even in the season? It added nothing and completely ruined the pace. I didn't care about this group of nobodies and it came right after a big cliffhanger where all the monsters were about to kill everyone.

He's a very versatile actor.

I'll say, holy shit. I felt more WOKE watching their scenes then I ever did before watching Stranger Things.

It was good but the 008 plot though. Imagine It you had a nice plate of food but on the table there is a steaming turd even though the food is good you cant enjoy it because the turd is there. Thats what this season felt like to me.

She's the villain of S3. Screencap this

Yes but imagine using Poo's powers to have simulated sex

>she is the villian

No she will try to fuck up mike and 11's relationship and try to get mike CURRY'd

Either this or the Duffer brothers see how hated this subplot was and just drop it completely.

fuck off racist, can we discuss a bad subplot for what it is without being the alt-right edgelords that everyone sees this website as. Go back to Sup Forums

She will most likely be the villain, if not they'll just drop here. Her and the gang have all the implications of cape shit which I hope the show avoids

go back to Sup Forums, you sound triggered

Netflix won't let them, and they're the ones with all the power right now. If Netflix says "we're gonna run this thing into the ground for 10 more seasons, with or without you, and slowly replace all the actors with tranny furry pedos" no one can stop them.

You know what's REALLY sad? There is actually spelling-correction for the word "Netflix" now, including word capitalization.

I thought Netflix was known for not operating like a tv network. The first season of Stranger Things they just threw some money at production and let them do their own thing. I don't see why that would change now, given it worked last time. You just sound triggered and are lashing out cause you don't like people on your screen that aren't white, straight men.

realistically with netflixs money issues we may never see a stranger things 3. especially if they start losing even MORE subs after there price hike and shitty exclusives.

>"I thought Google was known for not operating like a fat-cat corporate conglomerate. The first decade they were just a simple, helpful search engine and not invasive in the slightest. I don't see why that would change now, given it worked last time. You just sound triggered and are lashing out cause you don't like [poo poo pee pee pee pee.]"

Everyone point and laugh at the naive mong.

>Indiana

>Was her group supposed to be likeable?
Obviously not. Her storyline ended with Eleven realizing she was a manipulative psycho bitch who used her hardships as an excuse for her shitty actions and leaving her and her friends for dead.

No they weren't supposed to be likable. They were the Dark Side of the Force compared to Eleven's Light Side. Granted, both sides use anger to fuel their powers but whereas the former are focused on crime and vengeance, Eleven chose to save her friends and family.