Mindhunter thread

Just got finished watching this.... it kind of went downhill at the end and nothing fucking happened
anyway what did you guys think of it?

>NOTHING HAPPENED LOL
no, it's just planning to have more than one season

stop watching shows written by people using crayons

I really dislike the main character, dude is super annoying.

it was kino.
rekindled my momcest issues

I feel like there was no climax.

Well hes losing the run of himself towards the end so I guess it kind of made sense that we would find him annoying, even his own partner is saying his ego has grown out of control and he needs to get his attitude checked
Every scene with his gf is really annoying. Its like they're constantly having a battle of wits. Tone that shit down for god sake

yeah the interaction between he and his girlfriend really rustles my jimmies, they don't seem like a real couple at all.

this guy is literally, figuratively, and metaphorically me

Why would they cast a gay guy as a straight guy is the real question.

Entire show ruined by the protagonist

the hug with Kemper is the climax. He starts off the show admitting that he knows nothing and is "in the dark". Then throughout the interviews and the show he gets cockier and by the last episode considers himself an expert that is above bureaucracy. We see how his actions have come back to bite him in the ass and then he meets Kemper again. At this point the shoe drops for him and he realizes he still knows nothing about these kinds of people and the idea of being completely alone with Kemper truly terrifies him.

Didn't know they let you guys use computers unsupervised Ed

Are we supposed to believe this gayboy could bang the first girl he sees at a bar. IS FINCHER SERIOUS WITH THIS SHIT?

Was the principal a pedo or what? Why couldn't he simply stop tickling kid's feet?

you mean if I go to a rock concert wearing a suit and just stand by the bar like an autismo robot women won't flock to me for my le witty banter?

I think he played an interesting main character. He looks like tough shit, or rather, a caricature of ''the man'' but speaks with a soft and occassionally dead voice.

One thing I found amusing to discover is that he's gay irl. His interactions with his girlfriend felt stilted, which I took for his sociopathic tendencies in the story. His breakup scene though, felt appropriate of a (closeted) gay guy breaking away from a hetero-sexual relationship, like there was a noticeable sigh of relief in it.

>ARE WE BREAKING UP?
>AWESOM-- I MEAN, DO NOT EVEN SPEAK I'LL COME GET MY SHIT NEXT TUESDAY I'LL EVEN GIVE YOUR PLACE A RING TO CHECK IF YOU'RE HOME SO THAT WE DON'T HAVE TO INTERACT
>wew

the worst thing about the show is that I can't buy their relationship because Holden is so transparently played by a faggot. I don't mind gay actors playing straight characters or vice versa but they should at least try to lose the gay lisp so the character doesn't become unbelievable

that girl is a total qt tho

Was 10/10 kino in my book.

It's most likely going to be revealed at some point that Holden is a sociopath which would explain his callous nature.

Sup Forums is weird. I like this show, the girlfriend, and Holden. Holden comes off as stilted with his girlfriend at times on purpose. If you remember, he mentions that she is his first real girlfriend, and he is a G-man that is tasked with exploring the psyche of people without much formal educational training. His girlfriend is a psychology Ph.D student and part of the counterculture. Holden approaches this romantic situation just like I think he would. Also, his ego and poetic intelligence gets him in trouble at times and makes it hard for him to relate to certain people within the police and FBI.

Can't wait for the season teo BTK killer kino

BTK is one of the best serial killers, Im surprised they haven't made more movies about him

>revealed

I though the series was pretty clear about spelling that out for the viewer. Sure, in the context of the story, the characters are more in the dark about that shit, but his behavior isn't normal in the slightest. He's a high-functioning sociopath on the right side of the law.

the guy from the intros is the BTK. Pretty cool way of introducing him

You're right. By "revealed" I just meant that Holden would be confronted with that diagnosis and perhaps have it thrown in his face by the Internal Affairs guys trying to have him fired.

I tough al the cat food scenes will be leading to a epic serial killer and some action. I like the show per se but need more action.

What do you think if a women thinks like that and have a urge to kill? I love to ser some tv show about sociopath girls like Gipsy netflix but gory

Debbie was at least as bad at the relationship acting (and in general). And the picking up girl at bar part didn't suit Holden's character in the least.
So it started off bad and got only worse.

i'm literally responding to Ed Kemper?