Do you like or hate the fact that YouTubers are slowly but surely becoming famous in the mainstream?

Do you like or hate the fact that YouTubers are slowly but surely becoming famous in the mainstream?
YouTube has also eaten into the time people normally used to spend in front of their TV.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DsDtND60qB8&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=JulyLP8SA-0
youtube.com/watch?v=ajedomRV4eY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good, TV was a meme

I like it.

Do you make content or just click bait?

Ethan would make a good lampshade.

who are you?

Are you sure? I only hear about these guys occasionally at best. I honestly do not know who that is.

>Spiderman does his taxes while Elsa and Deadpool go on a cruise!!?!?

Reveal yourself

no they become self centered and a shadow of their former selves.

just look on the h3podcast for the real ethan, hes a stuck up twat.

What are some kino youtube channels I should check out, Sup Forums? I'm ready to enter the digital age.

Cooking with dog

I talk about things I like on my channel. I don't have a big subscriber base but about 70% of subscriber base watches all of my videos so I get good enough views.
I mostly talk about tech related stuff. Also, some "how to" videos.

rip Francis

>i will never get paid to make bideos

Joseph Retrostein

how many subs do you have?

>image is unique
Fascinating...

UgandaPizzaPolice

Around 57k right now.
I also have a job so I make only 1 video per week because of very limited time.

if you make 8k on youtube a month, why would you keep your job? Just quit it and go full time and make more money

I'd say just look up various things you're interested in and find popular channels that revolve around it. I'd steer clear of any kind of "criticism" channels (political, films, etc.) because they're almost always arrogant as fuck with irritating fanbases.

Joe on a Boat is literally /ourguy/. And you know he isn't a janitor because he doesn't work for free.

It's because he doesn't actually take that much home from it.

if I were him I wouldn't put all my eggs in the Youtube basket either.

damn bro how are you pulling in 8k pm? reviewbrah has 450k subs with high engagement and he can barely get by.

Accursed Farms

If i made that much from YouTube in addition to my job, i'd be easily able to quit my job within 5 Years.

This. Revenue doesn't equal pocket money.

>Do you like or hate the fact that YouTubers are slowly but surely becoming famous in the mainstream?
Isn't the exact opposite happening to Youtubers? Aren't they slowly getting pushed out so that Youtube can promote stuff like Jimmy Kimmel and other mainstream media, as well as producing its own stars like Jake Paul? Aren't they doing everything they can to demonitize videos and make being a Youtuber unprofitable if you're someone like Ethan from H3H3?

Ah I am home all day. on computer mostly. I see streamers who barely do anything makeall this money for no reason on twitch. Then youtubers who throw some ad and do clickbait photos make money. sort of gets to me. I need a plan

>reviewbrah has 450k subs with high engagement and he can barely get by.
Reviewbrah has a lot of people who subscribed to him because they like him, not because they like or want to watch his videos. I know this because I'm one of them.

I like my job and I don't have content for more than 1 video per week. I don't want to make extra videos just to make money.
Also, I don't trust YouTube that much.

Too late son

Good call user. You seem like you actually know what you're doing with your life and that you have a good path set out for yourself. Props

Even making videos for free for fun dosen't seem worth it anymore. It's just going toward Google's ZOG machine.

Actually, I'll receive all of that. YouTube analytics shows almost exact earnings. AdSense real-time earnings are bloated which is why YouTube analytics earnings are 1-2 days behind.
These earnings are after excluding Google's cut.

I like Mandalore Gaming and SsethTzeentach is pretty damn funny.

Funny how this thread would have been deleted right away if it was Sup Forums and Sup Forums approved imagery like lauren southern, but when its something zerosugar and his Sup Forumseddit home board buddies like its left up

If you're talented enough just get an in with someone who has already made it otherwise don't expect much success nowadays.

Lauren Southern is a whore.

It is Sup Forums related in some way given how YouTube and Netflix are taking away young audience from regular TV programming.

h3h3 biggest fall from grace ever?

literally went from adoring his guy to can't stand him.

After taxes? After expenses?

At best it's a supplemental middle class income. Unless your other job is breaking 150K, it's not that incredibly impressive.

So how much do you actually make off youtube when all is said and done, what was put onto your bank account last month?

youtube threads seem to get deleted most of the time anyway
i never fully understood why
i don't give a fuck about youtube, but on which board would you discuss youtube then?

I'm just saying if the image OP used was Lauren Southern or that guy that use to run vice (Gavin something) the thread would have been deleted within 5 minutes

It's in the nature of his race to backstab anybody that associates with him. Just how it is.

If its about movies/tv shows = Sup Forums
If its about videogames = Sup Forums and its run off boards
If its about music = Sup Forums

If its random bullshit like the OP guy= go back to youtube or stay on Sup Forums

I dunno, I unsubbed from him when he took the moral high ground against pewdiepie for saying nigger when he said niggerfaggot a bunch of times himself because it's "like mouth silk" (he even made idubbbz visibly uncomfortable with how he was saying it).

Gavin is a faggot and needs his teeth kicked in. Somebody needs to exterminate controlled op goons.

All that YouTube policing he was doing put a sour taste in my mouth and seeing how he really is on his Podcast made me realise that he's a cunt.

>like or hate
neither, merely a profound sense of antipathy

This. The mods are ANTI-WHITE sjw libtards paid by George Soros

Of course, that is before taxes. Also, I don't have much expenses related to those videos. The gadgets I buy are the same type of gadgets I would buy even without YouTube.
My job pays me double of what I earn from YouTube.

is it true this guy is no longer friends of Pewdiepie?

yeahh I haven't actually watched one of his videos in like 6 months.

e;r
youtube.com/watch?v=DsDtND60qB8&t=2s

What's it like having a job?

It's been a long fall. His channel first started going to shit with the Ethan and Hila channel, where they'd produce unfunny, zero effort vlogs. Then there was their shitty Harambe video where they just play with a face-swapper app and make zero jokes. Then there was the shitty leafy call out where he cried about leafy being a bully, to which leafy utterly destroyed him and made him look like a fool even to h3h3's own fans to the point where Ethan apologized and said he was wrong to attack leafy (only to later appear in the Content Cop on leafy, meaning it was an empty apology). Then there's the podcast which is just garbage like his old second channel. Then there's him being a hypocrite over the n-word. Oh and don't forget him trying to make a bunch of shitty memes like the vape nation shit.

But, I mean, ultimately, it comes down to the fact that the guy doesn't make good videos any more. Even when he does reaction videos, which is rare, they're just not the same as the old stuff. He just doesn't try. The last one I saw from him was him reacting to some guy shipping himself in a box or something, and Ethan just sat in a beanbag the entire time and didn't make any jokes or any interesting observations. The whole thing was "this isn't realistic" and it's like yeah no shit that shit wouldn't work in real life, thanks for stating the obvious.

youtube.com/watch?v=JulyLP8SA-0

can't wait til I hit the big time

I know two youtube directors that are famous, they travel all over the world to make movies and promote stuff.

It feels weird how i use to hang out with them and now they are millionaires and i'm just a nobody but i sometimes catch up once every blue moon.

>Israel: GOAT
>LA: Pretty good
>Move to NYC: Pretty reddit, some good stuff here and there
>Move back to LA: Trash, utter trash. Jesus what the fuck happened.

>What's it like having a job?

It is shallow and pedantic, and it insists upon itself.

youtube aint memestream no more. its mainstream

things that are cool will inevitably become lame, as normies start enjoying it. rick & morty, GoT, saying "bro"; etc etc. coolness has a short lifespan

Tech stuff and how to like what?

You have some big numbers so you probably make good videos and not fake shit. Tell me more, what sort of tech stuff and what sort of how to videos?

See that? All other Sup Forums garbage deleted and this left up

Speaking of youtube, I have a video for you

youtube.com/watch?v=ajedomRV4eY

>thank Trump's ad team (aka Snacks) if this disappears

>nigger
Didn't watch.

No matter how likeable his face is, I have standards. Even if he looks like a real life friend of mine.

We're all freinds here pal

No we aren't. We would all hate eachother if we met in real life.

You are now imagining DCucks and Marlets together in a room

iddubbz is the only actually good one from all those edgy meme youtubes recently

I hate it. I'm glad many got fucked by the demonetization wave. I hope it gets extended to everyone. I hope Twitch does the same thing.

Anybody with an affinity for a specific capeshit producer needs to be raped, then beaten.

I only watch his podcast, he hasnt had a single good regular video in more than a year and a half i think

Techmoan, is that you?

Why did make a duplicate thread?

YourmoviesucksDOTorg
Ralphthemoviemaker

I like that greedy jews have already taken control over it like they did Hollywood. Will you gentiles ever learn?

to prove if mods are dead, and they are

the fact that he's practically dating a shittier and less successful Tana Mongeau makes him less respectable.

i like how Sup Forums and Sup Forumseddit get triggeted at ecelebs so fucking much because they do what autists here wish they could if they werent so autistic, lmao

who?

Why even bother getting a bitch at all?

What did you just prove faggot?

Undecided. Make another thread and maybe I'll have an opinion in that one.

I thought his girlfriend was a video game streamer, not a storytimer.

>Ralphthemoviemaker

what a world we live in

Anisa Jomha

she does video game streams, "irl" streams, and used to do titty streams (pretty much still does), but she's also done storytime videos.

What's wrong with him?

Because he was a virgin. She cheated on her ex to be with him and only a fucking idiot tries to seriously date a girl who does that.

Just link me your channel.

>she does video game streams, "irl" streams, and used to do titty streams (pretty much still does), but she's also done storytime videos.
Ah okay.

link the channel so we can give you some more money...if we like it

What?
God damn what a dope.

>Anisa Jomha
looks hot, whats the problem?

Yeah, that's pretty foolish. Can't wait for the break up and all the dirt to come out about him.

Why is this still up, zero?