The Alien

The Alien isn't scary.
>normal amount of limbs
>normal mouth that just has a weird tongue
>just crawls and runs around

meh

>Try being alone in space and with this thing pelting down a corridor at you.

Well I mean, it WAS born from sexual deviance...

Okay, but then a human being dressed as a banana could be scary

it was back then.
a man being raped to death was something new psichologically.

you might realistically stand a chance against a human dressed as a banana. if you kill the human dressed as a banana his blood won't eat through the floor and breach the hull killing everyone

Aliens aren't very far on the furry scale.

this made me laugh more than it should have probably

I bet they smell disgusting. Imagine licking one. Imagine what it'd taste like.

>He watches movies trying to get scared

>being intentionally retarded

It's not scary if you're comfy with rape.

It was before cuckmeron turned them into spacebugs.

Thing is. This fucking thing can't kill you unless it stabs you with it's little mouth. Canon says these things don't use their tails as weapons.

You know they look like humans because they burst out of humans right? I’m sure there are hybrids with other races that look wildly different

>canon
you do realize that in the first movie it does use the tail as a weapon to kill the other girl on the nostromo. its basically a dagger on the end of the tail

What about that time he raped a woman to death?

Maybe they perefer the taste of prey insted of just being grindy... wait didn't it use the tail in the first Alien movie? What exactly is keeping it from just scratching you to bit with those sharp fingers?

The Alien is cute. CUTE!

Also don't forget the alien knocked Parker over with his tail. Also Queen takes Bishop in ALIENS.

Xenomorphs don't use their tails as weapons indeed. I could mention examples in AvP but won't since those movies are non-canon now.

>normal

It's physiology depends on the host it gestated in.