What are some films that accurately depict the modern man?

What are some films that accurately depict the modern man?

10000BC

>men

The People Vs George Lucas

pic would be perfect if they weren't smiling

Her

Except you're supporting (((them))) by buying fleshlights, food, video games, tv's and all the other shit.

You're supporting them no matter what you do

How do you fight (((them))) then?

Would really love if we could continue our conversation about that work isn't meaningless here.

> dumb goys
> why aren't they miserable?

Knocked Up

Why is the comic saying mgtow is blue pill? On the right side the jew needs people to get divorces.

dating a single mother is indefensibly cucky but opting out is bad too

maybe im misinterpreting the pic but it seems to glorify being a neet and giving up, letting (((them))) win

The only thing i can think is wrong is the loan shit, its better to own your own home instead of throw away rent money every month

Is dating a single mother and then knocking her up with your own seed also cucky?

that mitigates it for sure
you need your kids to outnumber the other guys

>giving up
That implies the battle was ever winnable. The pushback against this horseshit should have come in the 90s. We're on a crash course with extinction, I'd much rather spend the last 50 years of humanity having fun, instead of trying to build a wall out of sand to stop a tsunami.

Because the woman is the one posting the meme image.

i wonder who could be behind this post

You can't raise educated birth rates by yourself, dipshit. That's the root of these issues, and unless you can put women's rights and contraception back into pandora's box, it's unfixable.

Huh? The educated birth rate is made by people who have children and raise them. How is doing that not contributing?

I didn't realise you had influence over a few million people. You're pissing into the ocean and expecting to make a difference.

Very clever. But it's still true that the birth rate is helped by people who have children. Or are you not a factor in the ability to raise your own family?

You don't understand the scale, here. A few "red pills" popping out 2-3 whole children isn't making any difference, the white trash with 12 kids on welfare are making more of an impact.

Nice thread

Excellent. I suppose the only thing to do is drop out of your natural legacy because you aren't personally stronger than a world of problems. That'll be good.

_donald

>he thinks he's fighting Jews by raising Rae-lynn's mulatto child

Any Judd Apatow flick depicts the modern nu male quite well