Characters improved by reversing their gender

Characters improved by reversing their gender

Is she a chain smoker?

Bad lungs maybe

Dipper and Mabel.

You know Tom is planning it at some point

Why she so angry about animes?

She has Asthma, and thus uses an inhaler.

Horrific Asthma

ITT: Characters I want to feel better about wanting to fuck because I'm -not- gay you guys I swear

Are you implying wanting to fuck girls is gay?

user be triggered.
Sometimes the character design is much more interesting when the gender is swapped.

Female Grievous is fine. Moe animu schoolgirl doing a weak Grievous cosplay is not.

>11 posts in and no Marco

Sweet Jesus are we finally free?

Also; Grieve-chan is best.

Not him, but does Grieve-tan really count as this? She seems to be more than just a female Grievous.

Also in my opinion, Grieve-tan's design is not more interesting.

Most marcofags don't want a true genderswap
They want the chorizo.

It's interesting to note how feminist the show was in retrospect.

>feminist

opinion discarded

Hey look! A personality!

That's not reversing the gender, that's just giving a generic anime schoolgirl the aesthetics of an alien cyborg Jedi killer.

Reversing a character's gender is fine. Dressing a neurotic schoolgirl as an alien and calling it a genderbend is not.

Looks like she's going for her asthma medication.

I swear these threads always turn into a circlejerk where people talk about how amazing that one Avatar rule63 pic is. Occasionally someone will boardcross and talk about how Draco acted like a tsundere female bully.

Also nerdy human fem-grevious is kind of shit.

r63 grievous would look exactly the same though

she would be an alien so there wouldn't even be fake tits on the armor

Grieve-tan a qt

>Always loved General Grevious as the only good new character in SW
>Just now discovering Grieve-tan

Sup Forums guards its secrets closely, doesn't it?

you should have been on Sup Forums around 2012, Grieve-tan was booming there

lol this is great

Like this?

Why she crying Sup Forums?

kek

tears of joy

Marcofags want a trap.

This waifu will make a final addition to my collection

Am marcofag. Can confirm.
>more than one waifu
>a collection no less
Just because you want to just off to them doesn't make them a waifu you fucking heretic.

>quirky cute serious girl
People will fetishize her and others will complain of being a sue.
>emptyheaded whimsical romantic boy who gets too into girls
It would be considered a parody of cartoon masculinity if any male character acted how Mabel does. She's a slightly more coherent version of Ed From Ed edd n eddy.

Whoosh

As for improvements, I fail to see how Anakin being a girl doesn't improve everything.

>implications of being abused as a slave
>her awkwardness as a child becomes charming
>relationship and fixation on r63padme makes way more sense, as he would be the first powerful man she would ever have met
>and what girl doesn't dream of marrying a prince to escape their life of drudgery
>brashness and disregard for Obi-Wan takes on much more of a father/daughter vibe which is more relatable
>makes her Vader suit more badass
>makes Obi-Wan having to duel her more tragic, especially the burning
>allows us to shift the focus of her being afraid for her spouse to being afraid for her children's lives
>being pregnant is impossible to hide, so being spurned for the jedi Council for breaking the code makes more sense, making her turn to the dark side more reaonable
>makes Luke and Leia even more special because they were given birth to by Darth fucking Vader once she had already become a sith lord
>hunting the jedi now has the added mama bear motivation of finding her stolen children

You'd have to shuffle some circumstances and events around but I really like the idea of Anakin having been a girl instead. It makes Obi-Wan come off as having more of a fatherly role than with male Anakin,but also more morally suspect given he somehow takes her kids away and disapproves of any relationship.

How many of you were here when you couldn't so much look at Sup Forums without seeing a Grieve-Tan thread?

This is the best depiction though the shoulders should have a second set of joints. Will look just slightly off until BAM two new arms covered in blood and goo

I was from the beggining threads of 2012

> jerkoff 63 fantasy

oh yeah, real interesting, so interesting it's putting me to sleep.

good times.

Wait, Anakin and Padme get rule 63'd but Obi-wan doesn't? How's that fair?

Because we're doing the minimum amount to have it make sense. If you r63'd Obi-Wan want you just get a fuddy duddy English mom clicking her tongue and chasing after her more "street" daughter figure.

Would Jar Jar be more tolerable if he was a girl?

But that's more than reversing their gender.
Grievous is a cyborg

Because that's exactly what's happening, user.

Now we're talkin'.

Fits him as a worry-wart though.

This is whats bugging me about keeping the cough. He's not much more than a brain in a bucket and a few random organs on mobile life support. It's not some pre-existing condition.

Plus they dragged that and the arms in like they're strict canon but ignored the fact he's digitigrade.

Almost all male characters are improved by switching their gender, because male characters are written with a greater variety than female characters and by swapping them you get many new types of female characters that wouldn't exist otherwise

I never thought of it like that.

she saw Kenobi-senpai kissing Annie

Not Sup Forums but still

I don't think anything will make that anime any less shit user

Honestly that would have been a better show

There were many Griev-tan posts back then, before the dark days and the rise of the Empire.

/swco/ remembers.

Hngggg

What happened?

You fought in the Grieve wars?

This is the most upset at someone else's opinion I've been in 7+ years of browsing this site.

I guess it was legendary during its time user but I could barely get through the second episode, each joke was so bland and predictable... except the false rape accusation one, but that one was meh at best

Female Draco Malfoy.

No anime has even fallen from so high to so low.

Haruhi WAS anime for a while. And then... people stopped giving a fuck and it became a pop culture pariah and symbol of everything wrong with the industry.

[spoilers]I've never watched it myself, though. Art design pissed me off. Nostalgia and old hype aside, does it hold up?[/spoilers]

People keep saying it was the "edgy" "nonconformist" anime, and I knew not to judge from the moeshit bland cover of it.

But yeah like you said... it just has all those stereotypes that we make fun of all the time

>Big boobed shy girl
>Bland MC who goes along with everything with little to no input
>Slice of life with little substance
>"Wacky" and "Spunky" girl
>Boring uninspired art style

Trust me, I came in really REALLY wanting to like it.... but I just couldn't

It was great--when I was 14. When I got older I realized how cliche it was (and no, it doesn't come across that way because it founded the cliches it draws from). The narrative structure is kind of interesting but beyond that it's just five anime archetypes stuck inside a so-so twilight zone plot.

Magical Pixie Dream Girl is done far too often in anime and everywhere else. The reverse would at least be a change of pace.

*Manic Pixie, my bad

Your uncle never wanted to have one, but here take it. It's your father's waifu.

An elegant waifu for a moe dignified time.

>It was great--when I was 14.

and she was a good waifu

These days I realized that the main influence the show had on me was giving me a god fetish that I think will never be properly satisfied.

AU where Peggy is the one who becomes Winter Soldier in the MCU when?

>for Sup Forums

Senpai noticed us!

my brethen

I remember March 2008 in Sup Forums. The whole thing jumped from a standing start to how-can-I-hold-all-these-fanarts with astonishing rapidity.

she's not angry about animes. She's screaming "Who ate my diet jello" where that's a specific brand of non-nutritive bullshit snack foot designed to fill you without having any calories. It's not inexpensive and someone stole it from her which is why she's crying in rage.

>around 2012, Grieve-tan was booming there
at that time the Sup Forums booru had more art of her than nearly any other character including Superman, Spider-Man, Power Girl and She-Hulk.

And then those fucking channel-tans shat up the booru to the tune of nearly 3000 entries. In the last 7 months.

Goddamn, I forgot all about Grieve-tan.

Blame Sneakyonfoota, he was supposed to make an actual visual novel set at CIS around her and then he fucked off

>rule 63 zuko

but that already exists

In that vein if you swap the personalities of all the EVA pilots in Evangelion, it becomes a cliche mecha anime. Asuka becomes the loud mouth,hot blooded ace. Rei becomes the cool silent guy who broods but opens up as time passes and struggles showing his emotions. Mari is a creep who smells people. Kowaru is yuri bait. And most importantly Shinji is a shy girl who lacks confidence; sheepish and reserved, she must come out of her introverted shell to protect those around her. She's meek timid and scared but fights anyway.

so, everything improves then

Pretty much

Meant to say genders not personalities. Need sleep.

i wouldnt say improve, but it would still be cute

I'd fuck the shit out of fem-mordecai and rigby

the Grieve-tan lewds were good.

The only type of female character Sup Forums cares about are waifus though.

10/10

I dunno what that past tense is, they're still making them

> sexually assertive, confident domme with no braces

This goes against everything Grieve-Tan and yet damn...