What are some movies centered around manchildren?

What are some movies centered around manchildren?

You post on Sup Forums. You're not better or more mature.

>guy is enjoying life
>"heh what a loser"

>General public indulges too much into self interest and pleasure

This is always how republics fall

Fpbp

>guy is enjoying life
By self-medicating? Anyone who has to rely on drugs to get through the day, isn't enjoying life. They're avoiding it.

Plus, the whole desperate validation seeking from his peers by posting this image up online.

>no bad thought no bad feel
obviously never used marijuana

>Bong, menthol cigarettes, bowl of sugar, cartoons, posting a picture of it for your fake internet friends

pathetic

>he thinks that's a bong

dudes watching cartoon and eating cereal relax lol

like what you're doing right now?

this
drugs in the morning is nothing but degeneracy no matter how you frame it

Any Judd Apatow (((flick)))

>using a drug even once means you can't live without it
>sharing a picture of you having a good time means you're seeking validation desperately
You're very ridiculous.

Don't forget that summer seasonal craft beer label in the bottom left corner.

>weed is a drug
if you've never done hard drugs before and do not understand at all the difference between anxiety and cold sweats VS excruciating cramps, tremors, seizures, migraines, vomiting, diarrhea and hallucinations yeah for sure
>he's not dealing with reality
god forbid he's relaxed when he's wage cucking or dealing with his spouse or his stupid kids or his faggot boss or the police or the voting public or other respectable entities like that who are generally reasonable, effective at their positions, kind, considerate, sensible and always, always empathetic.

lol faggot

whats the twist?

Smoking pot in the morning is pretty losery

>weed subreddit
is this the thread where we share our recipes for low-hanging fruit salad?

but... it is?

>>if you've never done hard drugs before
Fuck off, addict. I'm not talking "hard drugs" here, I'm talking ANY drugs. If you wake up in the morning and drink a cup of coffee to make it to work on time, you're a fucking degenerate who can't cope with employment and a sane sleeping schedule. If you go down the pub with the boys on the weekend, you should be curb-stomped out of existence for being utterly weak and feeble.

If you cannot deal with life without the use of fucking prozac, you have completely failed at it.

>They're avoiding it.
There's literally NOTHING to it.
You go outside and just see a bunch of losers either cracked out on drugs, authority, or their faggy as fuck smartphones.
Fuck the going outside fuck the life is good meme.
I'm sure your larping faggot ass will tell me how good your life is when everyone knows you're a fucking loser too just a different flavor.

Especially if you're doing it alone wasting your high watching cartoons.

>*browses Sup Forums the entire day*

I haven't smoked since high school user, but I'm pretty sure that's a bubbler

Bonjour Reddit

If you have the day off (and he probably does if it's a Saturday), it's totally fine to start the day off with a little weed. I mean, I wouldn't because I don't smoke pot, but I also don't besmirch people who do if they're being responsible about it.

Do you actually believe anything you just wrote? I hope not, it sounds weak

False, I just woke up from my nap

>doing it alone
>wasting your high
16 year old detected
i'm sure it varies regionally, but i've always haerd bubbler used to described the little handheld pipes that take water

>tfw born right in time for your failing republic to become an empire

>le epig reaction meme faec reply

Woman detected.
Kill yourself roastie pig.

If I want a good hard drug, should I do meth or cocaine

With thunderous applause.

stop being a pussy and do heroin

There's only thirty episodes of Rick and Morty though. Does this guy rewatch them for fun each morning? Obviously he just wanted to make the picture.

As a former pot head I’d agree if I didn’t know these types of dudes so well. I guarantee this guy spends a good amount of his time getting high. Casual weed smokers don’t do it alone in the morning

both are shit-tier and hyped by media, you dumb americunt

You mean republics fail when people no longer see any point in doing anything other than self-interest and pleasure.

He probably just watches his favorites.

Heroin. But don't do it more than 2-3 days in a row

Every Adam Sandler movie ever made.

I wonder how long someone browsed reddit looking for something to be triggered by and post it here

*heavy breathing*

>that pic
What kind of mental case wrote that shit?

this is your brain on Sup Forums

Me on the right

such are alot of squares in this thread

Sorry you're the exact kind of failure you described, user.

Imagine caring about this.

Then what do you suggest

Spotted the demoralized drug addict, neurotic fuck

He's posting anonymously. So your attempt at a witty remark fails completely.

The hilarious thing about this pic is that it screams insecurity by it's author.
That guy looks like he's living the life he wants.
And if he wakes up one day and realizes it was all a mistake, he can burn all that shit and start over. Or just kill himself.
It's feels so nice not being a pussy who's afraid of death.

Alright user, if you're so much better than everyone else, why are you complaining about it here instead of enjoying life the right way?

>b-but muh anonymous
So you waste your time posting shit nobody will ever read or care about, and you claim to be better than others?

Why are plebbitors all so interchangeable?

>Casual weed smokers don’t do it alone in the morning
I don't know about that. A friend of mine was a casual weed smoker who liked to start his days with a little buzz, and he wasn't calling in people to smoke with him before breakfast.

Me in the right

These

My son on the right. Cute kid

The thing that triggers me the most is that he thinks watching a show in a tablet is comfy

Buy a fucking tv

This is how you know you fucks are mentally broken, you assume the negative immediately

If he starts his days by getting high he isn’t a casual pot abuser, he’s a junkie

Because it's impossible.
The only key to happiness is other people and other people only care about themselves and nothing more.
So you know you're alone. Even if you're with friends
You're alone
At family gathering
You're alone
Could be lost in a massive sea of homo sapiens
You're alone

All you can do is dance with the devil and make an amends with god and let the rest sort itself out.

T. Burning_faith

Imagine seeing this shit and thinking "there goes a man who is satisfied with his life". Now, I'm sure there are NEETs out there who might wake up in the morning with a bowl of cereal or some reheated pizza, turn on the TV to a Columbo marathon, and think to themselves "Life is fucking good".

That's not what this is. It's a vain, attention seeking post from a manchild who can't grow up, probably because he's too terrified by the prospect. You don't upload shit like this if you're happy with your life.

god you're sop fucking stupid

The drama this guy stirred over at /r/hapas was some great stuff.
>white manlet marries filipino wife
>makes tons of racist jokes and comments about asians
>has asian looking son who'll probably grew up with immense issues ala elliot rodger
Even though I revel in their pain I completely agree with them.

>imagine wanting a society where human beings can live a fulfilling life

You are obsolete

Words to live by

>outside

>wm/af
future elliot rodger incoming

Go attend Burning Man you fucking loser.

The small twist was the marijuana, for anybody that didn't' get it.

>>has asian looking son who'll probably grew up with immense issues
I love this cope. As if the mentally ill retards that visit Sup Forums and spam shit about tinfoil conspiracies are truly the sane ones.

Nah, you and your tradcuck wants are obsolete.

this guy went his own way

>ONE case of an WM/AF goes poorly and has nothing to do w/ his status as a hapa
>EVERY SINGLE HALF ASIAN KID IS ELLIOT ROGER

Absolutely epic conclusion.

>t. someone who hates his own life

>my son US Marine

>The only key to happiness is other people
>but I'm too scared to actually go out and MEET any of them
Your friends are shit? Go and make new ones, you stupid faggot. You are not a special snowflake, there are plenty of people out there that you could have a whale of a time with.

"People only care about themselves"? You mean "people won't constantly babysit me".

Is that a Malaysian prostitute?

t. beta manlet with an asian gf

I don't understand your point or how that is relevant. Fucked up people are fucked up but it seems children of WMAF parents are likelier to get fucked up, namely due to fathers who're racist against their own children and self-hating mothers.

For the sake of my future childs, I hope it isn’t true

I hate to say it, but I really, really fucking love my life. That's what makes shit like this so obvious, people who are actually having fun don't have to upload it online to try and show everyone else how much fun they're (not) having.

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

You are completely misunderstanding his position and are lashing out like the hollow, bitter cunt you are

Wake the fuck up asshole, humanity is going to leave you behind

>showing compassion and sharing things is baby sitting
I bet you're one of those faggots with the pristine snapback who watches sports with his friends and it's a fucking faggot and his leeching moocher friends only there for the beer and the nachos. And maybe make an occasional comment about how Baltimore needs to step up their defense game or some non-comment and then go home and pretend they all did a good thing by watching football with the retard down the street.

>wasting energy

I'm posting while taking a shit. But nice Sup Forums speak comeback. Also not the original guy, I just think you're a faggot.

how come you guys are so threatened by this? lol
you guys being the people in favor of the guy eating cereal and watching cartoons

I don't think the guy spending his time criticizing the lifetime of a manchild is shaping his life any better desu

>haha you have a gf xD
Epic comeback, my fellow pede.

>I don't understand your point or how that is relevant
Don't play dumb. You're not even white anyway.

>sharing a picture of you having a good time
this picture is the normie equivalent of an user taking a picture of their computer while on Sup Forums

thats way to much cereal how fat is this dude

>I really, really fucking love my life
>has to brag about it on Sup Forums
Cute.

Why do you keep deflecting like this? You aren't actually arguing

Fake arguments from fake people with fake ideologies leading fake lives

I did not realize how racist I was towards asians until I read /r/hapas and I had an asian gf at one point in my life

Internalized racism and shit is real stuff man

That's weird... I don't feel wrecked...