Questionable content

SQUEEZE HER GOD DAMN HEAD OFF!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e60JlM6ZXHc
washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/01/29/trumps-facile-claim-that-his-refugee-policy-is-similar-to-obama-in-2011/
factcheck.org/2017/01/trumps-faulty-refugee-policy-comparison/
thebeaverton.com/2017/01/voted-release-millions-hornets-already-regret/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ps3iJuISeDU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i don't have the time to read QC but why is the pink robot getting harrassed by the red one?

Pink robot deleted red robots memories.
Pink robot lied and manipulated the red robot for years.

ROBOT RAPW, ROBOT RAPE, IT'S AWWWWRIGHT

God fucking damn it, the one act of catharsis I wanted for sitting through this stupid arc, but Ol' Stabby couldn't even do that.

Didn't he establish at the start of the robot fighting ring thing that the cores were basically indestructible?

Also, he already did the bit where the pink robot gets threatened off and panics while the other robots walk out on her. It doesn't have any effect now.

I wonder if his art could get any lazier, at this point I'm not sure.

red had some ptsd wartime memories she wanted to forget
pink offered to partition them away in reds memory so she wouldnt be able to access them
turns out she just deleted them
red is angry pink deleted the memories she wanted to forget

wow nothing happened!!!

i wish jeph would stop fucking writing

>artist discovered the blur filter
Neato

How predictably anti-climatic.

OH MAH GOD ROBOT OPPRESSION ON ROBOT
WHAT ORIGINAL WRITING TRULY THE WORK OF SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS

>I choose to not kill the bad guy because I'm the good guy!

Bravo, Jeph. Just wonderful. What a piece of fiction we have here.

Ripping just the core out of the chassis and hiding it in a Faraday cage deep underground forever would suffice
Imagine being trapped without a body, no external stimuli. Just your mind and an empty, silent darkness. Forever. You slowly start losing your mind.
I'd say it'd be worse than death.
And also, once you have just the core, you can try to experiment with the mind pretty much as much as you want to. You can search if the memories she deleted aren't stashed there by any chance, for one. And if you want to play the good guy, just turn her in to the cops, say she forced everyone in the ring to take part and they were virtually hostages, take the ring over, pay the hazard tax and run it legally. Literally everything makes more sense than giving Corpse Bitch more room to maneuver and a chance to threaten you anyhow.

>I could write a comic where things actually happen
>I choose not to

Are they at least going to tip off the police or something?

Accurately written female characters.

Yeeeeeeah, I'm punchin' out.

After like, twelve years reading this shit I think it's time.

It's not just the art that's lazy, but writing too.

This is, unfortunately, what always happens to ongoing weeklies with no mapped out story arc.

See you tomorrow.

For a minute there is thought I was on /vp/.

What a wholly unpredictable turn of events that really challenged my expectations.

Riveting tension. Why, could you even begin to imagine what would of happened if Red Robot killed Pink Robot?

Nothing really.
Well Faye could have gotten her job back.

I'd actually forgotten all about this comic since getting my new PC. Nice to see things haven't changed at all.

If you're not into it, just drop it. I won't be re-adding it to my bookmarks.

Man it's a good thing red robot has a vaguely feminine appearance.

This could have been a bit unsavory otherwise.

She and bubbles could open their own legit repair shop and then get robo-married when proposition 69 passes. After that, they can rent a loft on the north side and adopt a Vietnamese orphan which they'll name Rain or Stormy who will grow up to go to law school and eventually become a justice on the Supreme Court. Yeahhhh

literally nothing happens the comic

so wait does corpse witch wear a pink dress or is that actually its chasis?

And apparently tonight is a very special episode of Questionable Content
CONTENT WARNING: POLITICS. If you’re too stressed out by current events, or don’t want to hear my opinions, you should probably stop reading now.

The United States is in an unprecedented crisis. Our civil rights are under attack. Our executive branch is in open war with the judicial branch.

If you’re scared and confused by all of this, you’re not alone. It’s scary and confusing. But there is something you can do to help! You can go to marches, you can talk to your friends and family, you can call your elected representatives (it’s been shown that this Actually Works). If you have the money to spare, there are a ton of organizations who could use your donation. I give some money to the ACLU every month, the Southern Poverty Law Center is another good one, and Planned Parenthood is in dire need of support.

In the middle of all this, don’t forget to take care of yourself. It’s too easy to get swept up in all the horror and awfulness and give in to despair. And we absolutely cannot afford to give in. With hope, and with action, we can overcome this.

Stay safe, fight the good fight, and know that I am incredibly proud and thankful for everyone doing their part. I promise I’ll keep making silly comics about robots and butts to keep you entertained in the meantime.

Gee, I sure hope that the pink robot wasn't keeping a backup of them as insurance, because they're as good as deleted now.

can't believe none of you posted it yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=e60JlM6ZXHc

These people make me want to vote right wing.

Do not read Questionable Content.

Delete System32 for the sake of humanity.

That literally made me shudder.

Can't wait for Hacques to shittily write it

Those people are why the right wing won the election in the first place. The irony is delicious.

>Now THAT'S an exit

yeah i guess technically it is an exit

but if you were trying to imply this is badass or something then no, this is fucking nothing

storyline number quarteen-jillion of a bunch of random shit leading up to fucking NOTHING

OVER AND OVER WITH THIS SHIT

The only storyline in any recent history that actually led to any sort of conclusion was the one where your main character a heterosexual male finally decided to get together with his MTF transsexual crush and the two of them had a vulnerable honest moment before engaging in--

--NOBODY KNOWS BECAUSE YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE THE NERVE TO FUCKING OWN UP TO HOW ANY OF YOUR CHARACTERS WORK

WHY ARE THERE ROBOTS
HOW DO THEY WORK
HOW DOES THE LAW ABOUT THEM WORK

What the fuck was that gender neutral tuxedo wearing mind rape satan robot WE DON'T KNOW BECAUSE AS SOON AS IT WAS NO LONGER NECESSARY not that it was ever actually necessary IT JUST FUCKING LEFT

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS COMIC JEPHPHREY JACQKWUES

HOW CAN YOU WRITE SO GODDAMN MUCH FOR SO GODDAMN LONG AND HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING OF CONSEQUENCE EVER HAPPEN TO ANY CHARACTER

Not that I've been up-to-date on his whereabouts, but I thought I heard something (pre-election, even) about him going Canadian. He's still here?

He had to wrap the robot thing up quick so we can start a new story based around civil liberties oppression. Maybe about what's-her-name the girl who had the bar burn down, or the blue ex-con bot.

>implying that the "author" of Questionable Content has the spine or effort necessary to relocate to another country, even if it is Canada

he's gonna live in his studio apartment in the northeast and keep collecting patreon money from his somehow continually even shittier webcomic soap opera for idiots until it dries up and he figures out welfare

got to pay for more ear gauges somehow

>inb4 Brun is the adopted child of Muslim robots who were killed by an anti-robot lynch mob in front of child Brun's eyes and none of it matters and Claire's brother and Brun spaghetti at each other for 40 pages and then have a dramatic break up even though they never dated or had sex and then pintsize says "butt" and meanwhile at TEH COFFEE OF DOOM nothing is happening there either

his contribution to a world in chaos is two webcomics where absolutely nothing ever happens

Why is master chief choking intrepid girlbot?

Obama did the same thing though.

>The United States is in an unprecedented crisis.

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Obama didn't do the same thing tho. Not by a long shot.

washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/01/29/trumps-facile-claim-that-his-refugee-policy-is-similar-to-obama-in-2011/

they won't care. They'll say anything to justify the actions of their new hitler, yet keep on coming to our board to troll.

why? We're winning the culture war.
last gasp of a dying platform, friend

If winning the culture war means being on board with people like Movie Blob et al, I think I may consider trying to lose.

They don't have to care. The info's not for them. The war of information and truth is upon us. When I see a lie, I confront it.

>wapo
Gross, you linked them?

Coloquially indestructable. I imagine Bubbles could crush it if she put her mind to it.

Ok, is this better, user?

factcheck.org/2017/01/trumps-faulty-refugee-policy-comparison/

who didn't see this coming?

>a woman who literally exploits other robots for fun and profit
>don't kill her even though the worst that will happen to her in robot jail is maybe a 200 year sentence
>she literally tired to kill you while you were there
>don't kill her
>she could easily do the same thing to someone else
>don't kill her
>Jeph's bad at writing
I just want Marten back.

Surely people follow this because they can see something they identify with in the writing... right?

They can't possibly be here for the art.

Can they?

This just smacks of Buckly vibes. The choke robot.
Video version when? The choke bot video was amazing.

>Trump is elected
>Worst thing to happen in the lifetime of Millennials

We really do have it easy, huh? Generation before us had economic crashes and the video game industry almost dying, plus oil crises

Generation before that lived in the shadow of impending nuclear holocaust

Generation before that TWO world wars and the Great Depression

Really fires the neurons.

Bongo was worse and assuming Trump doesn't fuck up horribly the new right wing gen z will immortalise the two in almost the exact opposite to their current portrayal in media, whether millenials like it or not.

>he knows this meme
IT'S AWWWWWWWWW RIGHT!
digitaltoxin alive and well>

That's great and all but if Trump causes some kind of holy war between actual nations in an age where everyone has hundreds of nukes stashed away, it's going to make everything that happened before seem much more trivial.

I didn't mean to say I personally think Trump is the worst thing, just that that's what Jeph and so many people are saying.

My grandmother has been through everything from the Great Depression onward.

>staunchly less warhawk than the lest half century of leaders
>going to start a holy war
Noice

Executing a presidential order banning all muslims from coming into your country, regardless of whether or not they have greencards or even work for your fucking country as military translators, isn't a good way to make friends, user.

If your orange meme king keeps fucking up things are going to get much worse. Only good side about this is that Trump can't so much as fart without the entire internet blogging and protesting about it. If Clinton had gone in she could do all this shit without so much as a peep from social media.

I wonder why people worry about this. If it happens you'll be dead, lad.

Except that isn't what happened and you saying that just means you don't actually read what is happening so much as you read about someone who was read about it.
Fucking secondary

Explain what happened then.

Ya that's pretty much how Trump got elected. I think most average Americans just wanted to send a giant FUCK YOU to these fags. And the libtards who are so eager to protest or make a reddit post cant be arsed to actually vote on election day.

I'm just enjoying the waterworks and the rising flames. Let it all burn.

>(CNN) The seven Muslim-majority countries targeted in President Trump's executive order on immigration were initially identified as "countries of concern" under the Obama administration.

So you got Iraq, Syria, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, and Yemen. If the intention of the order had been "ban all muslims", it would have mentioned Indonesia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Turkey, Egypt, Algeria, Morocco, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Saudi Arabia, Niger, Mali, Senegal, and Tunisia, each one of which has a larger Muslim population than Somalia. Also forgetting countries like India, Ethiopia, China, Tanzania, and Russia which (unlike the previous list) aren't 90%+ Muslim but have sizeable populations of them anyway.

But they got sob stories to print and emotionally-charged overreactions to wave in front of every camera in protest, so they'll just tell everyone it's a Muslim Ban and hope enough people believe it.

To be fair, Trump has probably never heard of Uzbekistan, Mali, Senegal or Tunisia.
Someone probably handed him a list and he approved it.

the fuck is this shit

isn't she white?

It's just them walking home talking about stuff.

>I sure am glad nothing actually happened!
>Maybe we should do something?
>Nah

Sigh

This is what was supposed to trigger the triggerable?

What will the next strip be?

I think it will focus on Marten and Claire

>And the libtards who are so eager to protest or make a reddit post cant be arsed to actually vote on election day.
>implying Hillary didn't win the popular vote by millions

thebeaverton.com/2017/01/voted-release-millions-hornets-already-regret/

SYNTHETIC
QUANTUM
UNIFIED
INTELLIGENCE
DEPARTMENT

I fucking hate myself for remembering this old crap, but when in Rome I suppose

youtube.com/watch?v=Ps3iJuISeDU

what did he mean by this?

I'm here for the art.
I love seeing it get worse and worse every strip.

>that guy that brags about his k/d camping in a corner when he didn't contribute to a single flag cap and lost the game

play the objective, or don't play at all.

Nice goalpost moving. First it's because libtards were too lazy to vote, now it's because they were too lazy to move out to Wisconsin to vote there?

You're the one trying to move the goalpost champ. The goal of presidency. Both sides knew what was required to win. Your team did not meet the requirements, the end. "popular vote" is a cute ribbon to wear, but not the prize.

Remember when the robots were just asshole midgets and not uncanny valley murderbots

I think it was because the left wing was divided between Hillary and Bernie supporters. They still seem to hate each other to this day. Meanwhile, the republicans voted along their party line. Trump was on the ticket so they voted for trump.

Hillary could have just made Bernie her running mate and that might have pushed her over into winning. Trump's margin of victory here was paper thin in a few of the states that flipped.

But Hillary has a history of getting more votes, just in the wrong places.

There is a large split in both parties. The republicunts voted party the libtards didn't. Millennials get the blame for LGBTBBQ but every body who showed up for obama but stayed home for shillary did so because Bernie was the only dem talking about infrastructure, labor and wage inequality. Not just 'muh suffrage, muh minority.'

>There is a large split in both parties. The republicunts voted party the libtards didn't.

That's what I said

>Millennials get the blame for LGBTBBQ but every body who showed up for obama but stayed home for shillary did so because Bernie was the only dem talking about infrastructure, labor and wage inequality. Not just 'muh suffrage, muh minority.'

That's why I said making Bernie her running mate would have pushed her over to victory. But instead they picked Terrible Tim Kain. His debate against Pence was a disaster. Pence looked like the adult in the room while lying his ass off. Bernie would have ground Pence into dust.

Tho, Bernie's not a real democrat.

> said the man who ran away to Canada

as beautiful as the day it was first posted

> an actual joke

WHY did he even try perspective in that first panel?

What did she see?

He's talking about 'our civil rights'.

Didn't this guy move to Canada?

Ain't his civil rights no more.

There is no Muslim nation which is a credible threat to the united states.

Also they are not run by fragile morons who think the sky is falling because immigrants need some extra vetting.

I can live with not getting a visa, I can not live with a predator drone firing a hellfire missile near me.

>author says do not read if politics triggers you
>you read and get triggered anyway