When your brothers steal all the good genes

>when your brothers steal all the good genes

>manlet
>good genes

I'd be a manlet if I could marry Alison Brie desu

He's still a millionaire fucking Allison Brie. I don't understand the point of these threads, is it just rampant projection?

he looks fine besides the goofy haircut

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOL. Why the hell would you lie that you're 5ft7 and a HALF?? wtf

coping mechanism. sadly, he probably believes that 1/2 inch is A) real and B) impressive

the middle one you retards. He's the ugly one. Dave is gorgeous he has the face of a renaissance statue

>reading comprehension

Manlets will always lie, it's in their blood

I'm 6'4 and people say I'm too tall lol... everyone is jealous of everyone

He doesn't look like he's as pretentious or insufferable as James and Dave though.

Same bro. 6'4" with a decent build yet still a social recluse. I haven't become a full autist bc I'm forced to interact through work and the PTA at my daughter's school.

>daughter
You don't belong here

Everyone under 6'2" lies about their height by an average of two inches its a scientific fact.
I'm 5'6 but I tell everyone I'm 5'7 because if I said I was 5'6 they'd assume I was 5'3

Get a load of this manlet virgin here, bet he wishes he had Chad genes like me

Been here long before I had a kid but maybe you're right. I should have left years ago...

For your daughters sake, yeah you should. The fuck are your priorities at

Actually we're doing pretty good. How's your life going? Done anything that will carry on after your death?

Unless you're 7'2'', you're all manlets that lie in order to cope

they all look like ugly potheads. that guy is wearing a fucking floral t-shirt tucked into his jeans with a suit.

Kek i can't deny this, i am 5'11 but i always pull the classic 6'0 card out

>Done anything that will carry on after your death?

Has anyone?

Still very /fa/, go ahead post your outfit mongrel

Sure. I started a business that's doing well. I have kids. You see where I'm going with this.

itt: jealous creeps boob fetishists

it's not /fa/ at all, neckbeard. it's the de facto manchild formal attire.

Lmao i feel sorry for you, you are beyond the turning point, i'll every night that you don't raped by alimony in the future

Like i said post your outfit or gtfo

*pray

And I'll pray that someday you know what it's like to be loved by another human being. Feels nice man.

why would I have pictures of myself in outfits? I don't go on /fa/ggot, I just realize how stupid that guy's outfit looks and pointed out how they all look like goofballs.

Love is pain

Both my parents love me

I met Peter Mayhew when I was about 11 or 12, he was signing shit at a local toy shop geared towards nerds and movie buffs.
I spent 20 quid for his signature and 15 on some chewbacca toy for him to sign. I gave him the money and he just grunted at me, not even looking up from the desk before scribbling his name on the toy box and then motioning for the next in line.
>tfw I spent 45 pounds of my birthday money on a toy I couldn't open because my Dad said that opening it would be a waste
Lanky cunt.

Did you ever sell it?

came here to post this

Of course not. Who would want some nugeneration star wars toy signed by Peter Mayhew? His signature's not exactly hard to get.
When he dies I expect I'd lose money as I had to fork over 20 for his signature. I can't imagine anyone would want that junk for more that an extra tenner of retail.

>6'0 vs 5'11

the middle guy is best looking imo

Are you a gay elf?

Is James on roids or is this natty? His bicep looks really fucking big lol

lol

damn son