>no regular show
>AT ending in a year
>SU ratings dropping
What can save Cartoon network now?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DanaTerrace
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>SU ratings dropping
Good. Hopefully they flush that turd once and for all.

More emphasis on Toonami coupled with East/West collabs like Space Dandy in a vain attempt to reverse engineer the early aughts anime wave.

Loud House is pretty bad

It doesn't matter whats bad or good, we're losing a lot of cartoons

Introducing our savior for cartoons.

Reboot 90s cartoons

>Space Dandy
So basically, just pull the cord on CN right now.

I meant "like Space Dandy" purely in the sense that Space Dandy was an East West collaboration, the new shows themselves don't need to resemble it in any way.

>Disney XD
>savior of anything
R.I.P Tron: Uprising, Motorcity, and Wander over Yonder

Isn't Young Justice coming back pretty soon?

Fire this bitch and get someone who actually cares about cartoons that appeal to both kids and adults instead of just lazily producing things intended to be forgotten in a few years.

Better scheduling.

WHY THE FUCK DID WANDER HAVE TO END

XD may have fucked up in the past (also fucked up by existing), but you can't deny they have a way brighter future than both CN and Nick.

>Star vs. the Forces of Evil (depending if you like it or not)
>Milo Murphy's Law
>Mickey Mouse shorts
>Counterfeit Cat
>soon DuckTales
>soon Big Hero 6
>soon Billy Dilley's Super-Duper Subterranean Summer
>soon Country Club

On Netflix.

Disney xd may suck but damn if it aint better than what nick or cn is offering

This is all they need.

SU's in ratings freefall because they do a bomb three times a year and then have fucking nothing for long stretches.

Stop doing bombs. Air new episodes regularly.

>AT ending in a year
>SU ratings dropping
Good. Hopefully, within a year, the cancers those shit shows brought here will fuck off back to tumblr/tvtropes/wherever.

>Star vs. the Forces of Evil (depending if you like it or not)
It's good, but I believe Nefcy only wants to do three seasons. Still, better than Alex "3 season- no wait, 2 and a movi- no wait just 1 and 1/2 seasons plus a pile of shit" Hirsch.
>Milo Murphy's Law
I don't know if this will last. It's not bad, but it feels like its 2 or 3 years too late.
>soon CuckTales
Alex's beard is writing this, so expect it to be nothing but Donald Duckrumpf or whatever jokes.

Fuck off fag.

Stop shitting up threads whenever you go.

>new IP joins the thread
>tells others to fuck off without contributing to the discussion in a meaningful way
What did he mean by this?

>Alex's beard is writing this, so expect it to be nothing but Donald Duckrumpf or whatever jokes

?

>SU ratings dropping

LIES
I
E
S

>SU is a cancer show
>Star vs the Forces of Evil is good
Tastes confirmed for shit.

>Liking Loud House
>Liking Star vs

opinion discarded

Get off Zim.

>AT is still going

Holy fuck how many seasons is that? I dropped it right after the end of season 3 or 4, when the Lich wished for the end of all life.

twitter.com/DanaTerrace

It's on season 8 right now, finishing at season 9 probably end of next year.

Hello twitterfag.

What has even happened since then? I just couldn't care about Finn going full teenage bitch over Bubblegum and grills in general.

>Tfw you realize the lich was trying to save us

A lot. The relationship drama stuff ended in season 5. The majority opinion seems to be that the show hit it's lowest point in season 6 where it delved into more philosophical stuff (to which I somewhat agree), but that Season 7 and now the start of season 8 have been pretty good. Most recently Finn went on an adventure to find the remnants of humanity along with his mother, which was very well received.

>liking SU
>with its bad character design, bad art style, bad voice acting, bad music, uninspired world building, nauseating liberalism, obnoxious characters, bloviated dialogue, and deviantart tracing tier anime """"""homages""""""
>disliking cartoons that actually have effort put into them
Precisely what the first part of my post was referring to. You have no real passion for the animation business, you just want to shill your cancerous cartoon everywhere.

Kill yourselves.

>early aughts
I haven't heard that in sometime, I thought it was pronounced oughts huh ok then.

Infinity Train.

But the current non-cognizant and stubborn attitude of the network and the good ol' dependable contrarianism of you people will deny it the chance it deserves.

Die in a fire

>SvFE fan saying other shows have a bad art style, bad voice acting, uninspired world building, and obnoxious characters
Stop.

I'm actually an ATProFag, not so much of an SU fan.

So you've never actually watched it. Should've just mentioned that straight away.

>Alex's beard
explain

Star has both bad voice acting and is truly obnoxious. Written to be that way even. Have you seen the show?

You mean TTG Network

Aaron Rodgers = Alex Hirsch
Olivia Munn = Dana Terrace
Jay Cutler = Justin Roiland

>Liking Trapbaitā„¢ and moron, the show
>Thinking you can shit on other shows
wew lad

Whataboutism is the lowest form of argument.

Can someone actually explain to me why Loud House is so loved? It's not offensively bad or anything, it's just so...mediocre. Is it because it's a throwback to the more simple cartoons of the early 2000s? Is it the artstyle? Is it the waifus? Someone tell me because I don't get it.

how can SU ratings be dropping when they never air the show?

Because its not a pile of badly designed shit like AT or SU.

Because it's just pure comedic fun without the need of leepest dore.

Okay, and now explain it without comparing it to other shows.

It's a decent show that's also not spongebob

The lowest form of argument would be calling your idiocy bait.

Twitterfag has an unhealth obssession with Hirch and project on him.

Great art style.
Great characters and interaction between them.
A very great voice-acting cast.
Great comedy, both the content of the jokes and the timing.
A staff that cares and interacts well with its fanbase.

There is a reason why its performing so well while the vast majority of other pure-comedy cartoons within the past several years have flopped hard.

Why do they call it Cartoon Network?
>EYE DONT NO, Y?
Because they can't call it Cartoons Network, since they only air ONE CARTOON!

Need I remind you the guy behind it was the same guy who fucked up Dexter's Lab and PPG back in the 2000s.

Forgive me if i sound like a retard but wasn't there a TMNT cartoon airing on nick at some point?
What happened to it?

I would pronounce both oughts and aughts exactly the same.

Fuck off pedo namefag. This isn't a thread for naked underage girls.

Because it attracts pedos and cancerous waifufags, two pretty common archetypes of people who browse imageboards.
Hopefully that shitty show gets cancelled soon.

I think it has 4 seasons confirmed?

>Great characters and interaction between them.
I've seen a few episodes and have noted that the sisters very rarely actually interact with each other in any meaningful or interesting way. Each seems a simplistic one-dimensional stereotype and when not running their gimmick into Lincoln, they all operate as a combined single entity of sisters. Again, I haven't seen many episodes though.

This guy in every one of these threads, here to cry wolf about pedophiles.

You are more pathetic than we could ever imagine.

Bring back Snyder!

because that went SO WELL the last time

Steven Universe and Star vs the Forces of Evil are basically the exact same show

way to be a hypocrite

Reboot them but let the people who made them do it.

those are some pretty good ratings

>Steven Universe and Star vs the Forces of Evil are basically the exact same show
Explain

If Star weighed 300 pounds and cried instead of using magic, and Ponyhead was a central character who sang while fighting, then yeah.

SU and Star both have the same art style

kill your family!

Star characters aren't disgusting fatbodies, private pyle.

you know that won't happen, unless the creator asks for it himself, which they rarely do

>impling CN can save itself from their executives who have never even watched cartoon network.

hire a man born in the early 90's or die in the darkness.

what is Ferguson

>SU Characters are all fatbodies
what is Pearl???????

>a man born in the early 90's
you mean like the ones doing their current show

Where is ferguson to be exact. We will never see him again and that makes me dissapointed.

A minor character
A shitty character

>If Star cried instead of using magic
You mean like she's been doing recently?

How is Space Dandy Eas/West collab ?

I'd take someone who's a fan of animation and disgruntled at the current state of things and wants to make things better with his own cartoons. It's what made the original shows so great.

more proof that they are the same show

that is literally how they got the current crop of animators

It was boost funded by toonami and aired in the US first before airing in jap nation

I really hope you fuckers aren't saying that you are the answer

cheerful magical child who spends more time hanging with their buddies than actually going on magical adventures
is an unstoppable powerhouse, but does not fully control their powers yet
gets too emotional from time to time

they are, which is why they must be killed

Western artists worked on it.

What proof do you have of su dropping
I hope you die of aids you fucking cancer

I really hope SU keeps bombing
Never liked that gay propaganda show

Fuck no. I mean, if I were offered a job, I'd take it, but, well, I'm fairly certain that's not gonna, you know, happen The censors would never survive me!

Also, I like making long-running arc-based action shows, and CN doesn't like airing them, so...

>than actually going on magical adventures
But they do?

>loud house is good meme
Not even canadians say that
LE POOP JOEKS
LE I LEARNED TDAY XDD
Worst meme you have Sup Forums

This lower energy shitposting is all the "tolerant left" can muster nowadays. So sad!

not nearly enough to satisfy their fanbases here

Their fanbase turned into shipping fags.