One of these threads

One of these threads...

Other urls found in this thread:

dailyscript.com/scripts/blade-runner_shooting.html
io9.gizmodo.com/5181048/blade-runners-original-ending-yes-deckards-a-replicant
mybladerunner.com/faqs/4-9-1-the-unicorn-footage-is-from-the-movie-legend-right-no-it-is-not/
youtube.com/watch?v=bDvR002oL7Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What cut is the patrician one?

Final cut.

Directors cut and Final cut are very similar but final has some well done digital touchups and the violence is slightly more explicit

Normies = Final cut

""intellectuals"" = Theatrical cut

Patricians = 2049

but the middle one says final cut..

Whats the deal with "Le Final Cut xD" shit?

Kill yourself, reddit.

Fags in denial about Deckard being a replicaant

Deckard isn't a replicant, your memes can't change that.

Patrician is a 6/10 theatrical or a 9/10 2049

>Watching cartoons
Grow the fuck up you manchild.

aladdin is shit

Uncut. Just kip the mutilated penises and you should be alright.

..because it was made by a contrarian faggot

I would have liked the Final cut, if it wasn't for the fucking awful color correction.

The Japanese international version with the 5 minute anime clip and 3+minutes of extra runtime is the best. No voice over, no blue filter added like in the final cut, no unicorn, and still the longest running version. Downside is it's only available on D-VHS.

>tfw your perfect cut doesn't exist
I just want no bored voice-over, no unicorn dream, and no happy country drive ending. Basically, Final Cut without the dream.

Any torrent for that?

Patricians: Rocky 1
Plebs and normal people: any other Rocky

>Downside is it's only available on D-VHS.

I regard TOS and ENT as the best, what does that make me?

Stupid person with taste?

D-VHS is digital, right? Can't you just rip it?

Wikipedia:

It uses the same physical cassette format and recording mechanism as S-VHS (but needs higher-quality and more expensive tapes), and is capable of recording and displaying both standard-definition and high-definition content.

Can't you just record it using a digitizer?

>mfw reddit has superior taste

you missed the last pic. her is the good one

Probably, I'm not the original guy I'm just saying you will likely never see it.

>you will likely never see it.
So what the fuck is the point of mentioning it, then?

>people with shit taste in scifi
FFY

EWS>Paths of Glory>Barry Lyndon>2001>Dr. Strangelove>The Shining>Clockwork Orange>FMJ>Lolita

What if I'm FMJ, Dr. Strangelove, 2001, Paths of Glory, Barry Lyndon and Lolita?

>2001
Shit, I need to get back to posting that copypasta.

The Shining should be Reddit. I've never seen anyone talk about Paths of Glory.

Switch 2001 and Barry Lyndon and this pic would be correct.

rocky 4 is the best rocky
>LIVING IN AMERICA

Put them all in Sup Forums and this Pic would be correct.

>no mention of The Killing or Killer's Kiss
Put yourself on reddit

Workprint.

>yet it still makes you despressively lonely and more self loathing
What are you, a woman?

Both original screenplays, the storyboards, and the accounts of everyone making the film beg to differ.

The thing that makes me laugh is all you fags in denial because "m... muh humanity, m...muh emotional core" are the ones crying because what you apparently consider to be a toaster died on some snowy steps in an obvious Cowboy Bebop ripoff.

where's shark tale?

It's also lacking the "fucker".

Nah Blade Runner is for the plebs who are too obsessed with appearances they can't admit the remake/sequel was far superior film even though the visuals won't be iconic as the old one

>Both original screenplays, the storyboards,
could be true
>and the accounts of everyone making the film
Straight up lie, don't make bait so binarily false if you want (you)s.

No I'm a female (male)

Normal people are plebs though, and for you not to understand that makes you a pleb.

If being alone saddens you then you clearly haven;t come to terms with it. BAD MEME

Where does this meme come from.

>Both original screenplays, the storyboards, and the accounts of everyone making the film beg to differ

What? Only Riddley Scott says he's a replicant and he got that idea way after the movie was released. The screenwriter says he wasn't. Harrison Ford played him as human and if you ask him it was always meant to be human.

Man those blue and orange posters were played out a decade ago. The absolute state of graphic design these days. I swear.

Put yourself on tumblr and kys

Plebs: Die Hard

Normal People: Lethal Weapon

Patricians: To Live and Die in L.A.

>The Japanese international version with the 5 minute anime clip and 3+minutes of extra runtime is the best. No voice over, no blue filter added like in the final cut, no unicorn, and still the longest running version. Downside is it's only available on D-VHS.
doesn't exist. nice try

>Cowboy Bebop ripoff.

If you heard they were replacing Zack Snyder with either Nolan or Villeneuve for the DC films, you'd cream your pants.

Midnight Run was so fucking good

Pleb: Ghost in a Shell
Normal People: Akira
Patricians: Wings of Honneamise

How is the sequel better? It's generic psuedo-intellectual trash made for millenial redditors.

unironically this, throw in 300 and blade 2

Nope.

Enterprise was the best one though.

t. stupid person

t. has no faith

t. stupid person

Enterprise is consistently good though

For every good episode of TNG and OST there are three terrible episodes.

Almost every episode of Voyager is unwatchable a second time. While DS9 is 50/50 but since its much less of an exploration show then the others and has a different setting it comes to personal preference if its your favourite or not.

>Not rocky III there
Also Rocky IV should go in normal people

dailyscript.com/scripts/blade-runner_shooting.html

Scroll to bottom.

io9.gizmodo.com/5181048/blade-runners-original-ending-yes-deckards-a-replicant

Original storyboards.

mybladerunner.com/faqs/4-9-1-the-unicorn-footage-is-from-the-movie-legend-right-no-it-is-not/

Unicorn footage was shot in 1981 for the movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=bDvR002oL7Y

Surviving low-quality footage of Ridley's original edit of the unicorn dream, intercut with Deckard's face.

Stop believing everything you hear on PlebLetterMedia.

Don't try and deny it, Villeneuve even got the creator to do the anime prequel to 2049.

You wanna read my post again, friendo?

this.

Wanna read the sources provided, cunt?

Whats all this shit?

I already know Riddley Scott thinks Deckard Should be a Replicant, of course it's in the script and the storyboards, the point of contention was "and the accounts of everyone making the film".

It's always a pleasure to meet fellow patricians

I wish that Stanley Kubrick never made Lolita.

I wish that Stanley Kubrick should made Napoleon.

all of these posters are so bad

Literally everyone involved including Harrison Ford understood the final twist would be Deckard-as-replicant. Ford just didn't like the idea and downplayed it in his performance.

>people involved in the making of the movie were aware of Riddley's kookey idea, but did not like it
That's my point.

>All Kubrick wanted to do was Napoleon
>You will never see what could have been his greatest work (because of his passion for that project)

Why didn't the guy just film triangles....

>WAAAH objective reality doesn't tally up with what my RedditLetterMedia overlords told me!

Doesn't matter if they liked it or not, it wasn't added to the film post-facto and the important people - the writer and the director - were fully on-board with it.

Now fuck off.

Why hasn't someone else tried to direct it? There's a screenplay and all.

But the writer wasn't on board:
>During a discussion panel with Ridley Scott for Blade Runner: The Final Cut he cuts Scott off during the replicant talk saying "Ridley's off, he's totally wrong!" and that "[Scott's] idea is too complex" and prefers the film to remain ambiguous saying "So the question [is Deckard a replicant] has to be an eternal question. It doesn't have an answer, and what I always say about that is what Pound says: 'Art that remains news is art in which the question 'what does it mean'' has no correct answer. I like asking the question [about Deckard] and I like it to be asked but I think it's nonsense to answer it...that's not interesting to me."
It's only Riddley Scott who wants a sick tweest instead of a good movie.

too much pressure

Fancher didn't write the final screenplay. The shooting script bore little resemblance to his original draft, which is good if you've ever had the misfortune of reading it.

Nonetheless, Fancher's draft still heavily suggests that Deckard is a replicant throughout, with the final David Peoples draft making it completely obvious in its closing monologue -

>Deckard's voice over.

> DECKARD (V.O.)
> I knew it on the roof that night.
> We were brothers, Roy Batty and I!
> Combat models of the highest order.
> We had fought in wars not yet
> dreamed of... in vast nightmares
> still unnamed. We were the new
> people... Roy and me and Rachael!
> We were made for this world. It
> was ours!

If anything Hampton Fancher, and by extension you and every other goalpost-moving shitter incapable of accepting factual truth, should be grateful Scott decided to go with a more subtle and elegant conclusion.

Accept that you are wrong, stop trying to reframe the argument, and get on with your life.

2001 was fucking terrible
>HEY LOOK GUYS IT'S A METAPHOR FOR EVOLUTION FOR THE FIRST FUCKING THIRD OF THE FILM, AREN'T I CLEVER?!

I've been saying the same thing the whole time: that "and the accounts of everyone making the film" is a lie. You're the one trying to shift the goalposts away from that.

>Plebs
>Normal people
There's a difference

No it fucking isn't. The only person who's ever tried to question it is Ford, and even he is forced to concede it was the original intent.