Why are some movies about white pride?

Why are some movies about white pride?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/07/12/upshot/surprising-new-evidence-shows-bias-in-police-use-of-force-but-not-in-shootings.amp.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't get it. Am I a brainlet?

libcucks do not approve of facts

There's nothing to get, it's just a strawman saying muh blacks>muh whites

Raimi's spider-man trilogy

Both whites and blacks sucks dicks

this is the only answer I can think of

>it's another: liberals false-flag as conservatives and then respond to their own hashtag making fun of the same dumb strawman they created themselves

yawn

This, who here /SpanishMasterRace/

White people aren't subjugated to Police Brutality

feel good being a med

>Sup Forums is Sup Forums 2: the new batch

I thought it was a response to whites being killed by niggers.

Gaylord

Fuck off asshole and stop ruining Sup Forums. It's already lost a bunch of users because of Sup Forums dumbfucks that think they own every board.
Go shit in your own house.

This is by far the dumbest picture I have ever seem describing Sup Forums. You should really hate yourself If you already don't

>wah, stop proving me wrong

t. reddit

this
When people talk about the wonders of western civilization they are talking about the greeks ,the roman empire, Napoleon, nobody cares abou fucking scandinavian "culture".

Who are you quoting?

white genocide isn't real and video games are for children

Lol cry more fagbaby

white people get shot by police every day.
why arent you complaining about that?

>how Sup Forums actually is
holy shit who ever made this and how ever saved this shit needs to get a fucking life

Teach them a lesson mods, use your fucking authority and ban them.
Do SOMETHING for a change instead of letting these threads keep existing.
You are the only ones that have the power to stop this bullshit. Act like it.

BLACKED RAW

>whitelivesmatter

that's what white boys usually say when white women abort white children...they don't scream that when they abort mulatto children tho. becuase they're insecure beta numales

The mods aren't your lapdogs you pathetic faggot lmao

Facts really are their ultimate enemy.

It's insane how they willingly detach themselves from reality then say it's all whitey's fault.

>French
>med
kill yourself filthy brown subhuman
anglo masterrace here

@activist360 is saying that Black Lives Matter is good because they were started in response to a valid issue (police brutality) while White Lives Matter isn't because white people have no valid reason to create such a movement.

>Sup Forums wants to stand up to multiculturalism
>"that said, every board on Sup Forums should share Sup Forums's crappy culture ;Dddd !!"
Hmmm, really zaps eletric signals from neuron to neuron.

Now wogs are by far the laziest race after a thousand years of Arabic rape. Keep living off Germany ape.

That's not how Sup Forums actually is, they're separate boards for a reason. If that were the case there would be no different boards and just one giant forum for discussion of any random topic.

They're talking about America. Gr*eks are has been shitskins on welfare who's only modern accomplishment is throwing olives and feta while yelling WEWUZ PLATO N SHIEET.

Maybe they think that BLM is in fact invalid as well and this is their platform to turn societal focus to #BLM’s legitimacy

I honestly thought after a BLM-sympathetic black Harvard economist accidentally demonstrated that there was a police bias AGAINST killing blacks that BLM would’ve settled down, but people seem stubbornly focused on sensationalized outliers. Maybe we need a counterforce like this

Here’s the study for reference: mobile.nytimes.com/2016/07/12/upshot/surprising-new-evidence-shows-bias-in-police-use-of-force-but-not-in-shootings.amp.html