Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ir1yDtEruSQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Old tradition "we can't joke about woman's ass, let's joke about man's".

I thought it was Major Lazer episode.

because our society is degenerating

Source?

Angry Birds movie.

It's not a joke! And yet, I feel funny.

Yellow is the regrettable gay ally to the western cause, like Milo or LGBT.

I want to see him fart while wearing those pants

>Male ass = Comedy, no offensive
>Female ass = sexual, offensive as fuck, we must censor this shit.
this is what murricans actually believe.

haha

^this

>this is what Murrican censors believe
Fixed. I would love to live in an uncensored land. But those fucks at the FCC get more privacy than our goddamn intelligence agencies. At least until the last head of the FCC was appointed, you could find out who the head director of the FBI/CIA/NSA/HS was more easily, photos and everything. Now, of course, they have a friendly-looking photo of a POC... who either isn't the guy or will never take your call. Their office is an unmarked, nondescript office hidden SOMEWHERE in Washington DC. Those fuckers KNOW how much people hate them, and as such have deigned it necessary to hide in shadows like the bunch of G-man spooks that they are. FUCK the FCC and their shadow game bullshit.

So, this bird is a male erotic dancer, or just flat out gay hooker?

There's a huge crowd of women in the scene, so that former

Are you okay?

Because sexualizing men to the benefit of women makes religious conservatives mad, a specific group of whom is the target of this movie.

Censors need more power and should ban the male versions too.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ir1yDtEruSQ

I wonder who could be behind this!

both

no.

Robin is such an amateur.

Show him real twerking Twerk Cat!

FUCK, I don't know how to embed fucking videos.

Well he is just Robin at the time so he hasn't reached his full potential yet (Nightwing) and he has the added handicap of not enjoying it.

Religious types hate sexiness of any kind. You're getting your straitlaced religious strawman mixed up with your frathouse/redneck strawman.