Starfire thread

ctrl-f+"starfire"=no matches
bump edition

No love towards our twinkle star?
I'm disappointed by this board >:(

starfire sucks lol

kys

Man, Blackfire is so much hotter than her sister.

I'm bored, show me your penis

I like Starfire, but her sister was my first crush :3

Nah, she is just a bitch (no offense). Starfire on the other hand is about her adorable character mostly.

Can't disagree
yet, her sister would be more fuckable. I cant imagine something lewd about star
Though star would be adorable during sex, with her cute squeaks.

I guess its all about tastes after all. But yup, have to agree with you, Blackfire seems more like a fuckable type. Starfire is just too damn cute to get lewd with :3

To be fair, Blackfire's bitchiness is pretty justified. She had a hard life.

Well, she really didn't have all that many reasons to be mad at Starfire. I mean, what did she expect her to do? Serve her jail term for her?

So we agree after all :3

err, not really. She was just mad, that her parents disliked her because she was different. It's her parents fault.

My memes are your memes, friend

we need more blackfire :3

bump

so, I started rewatching Courage the cowardly dog and this question appeared in my mind...

Zalost would lose since he's going up against a billion other fighters. If it was around a few hundred maybe he'd win but a billion just has him outnumbered compared to the amount of cannons and ammo he can shoot.

he would do something about it. after all he's the most famous unhappy scientist in the world...

He "lost" to a neurotic dog that's prone to panic. Several nations worth of flying warriors would wreck him, though not without casualties.

depends on a scenario. will it be like TT scenario (where good guys have obvious superiority) or CtCD scenario (where one mad scientist and rat bombed entire towns and no one could retaliate).

That looks sweet

Do you even read comics and know Starfire's views regarding sex?

Cartoon Starfire would go crazy in bed.

Yeah, well the two are different. Even different persons, if I recall correctly.
Yeah, old comic star was a sex hungry and drug addicted milf, whats your point? Im obviously talking about cartoon one.

I want to see someone draw guys surrounding Starfire, mustard by their crotches, spraying her like a bukkake.

Star isn't much different from her first comics and cartoon dude, the cartoon just have some quirks, but besides it, they are pretty similar on their world views and dispositions.

Do a stop it

Starfire is best girl