Man, Rodger and Judy would've been so happy together. Doug was being selfish when he told Rodger to stay away from her...

Man, Rodger and Judy would've been so happy together. Doug was being selfish when he told Rodger to stay away from her. Fuck you doug. You can't be happy with Patti so you have to everyone else unhappy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JF0t3E0ncpI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Deep down Judy was a nice, caring person though

Despite seeing a couple of fleeting moments from Roger, deep down he was forever damaged goods

>wanting your sister to get dicked down by your bully

Can you imagine it from Doug's perspective? After a school day filled with abject humiliation suffered at the hands of Roger and his cronies, he returns home to hear the sounds of Judy grunting upstairs. With trepidation in every step, he ascends the staircase. The grunting grows louder still and mutates into a cacophony of moans and groans.

And yet there's something else hidden away beneath it: something masculine and familiar.

Doug pushes open the door to his bedroom to find a sight that would turn the blood of any man to ice in his veins:

It is Roger - HIS Roger - plowing into Judy. She's splayed on your bed, lying on several drawings of Quailman, now befouled with sweat and bodily fluids. Her toes curl in anticipation of the orgasm that Roger's monolithic cock will almost certainly bestow upon her. Breaking free of her haze of pleasure jut long enough to lock eyes with Doug, she cums explosively, all the while warning Doug to look away.

But Doug's eyes are no longer on hers. He watches, aghast, as Roger turns to him and sneers, his face drenched in sweat, his orange hair matted with exertion.

And he laughs. He laughs that shrill, sickening laugh that pierces through Doug's very soul.

And then, like clockwork, he cums also, pulling out of Judy's sopping snatch and spraying his Klotz Juice all over her writhing body.

Doug doesn't sleep that night. And he doesn't dream ever again.

>letting your sister date greeniggers
Degenerate.

How much older than Roger was she?

Or did he get held back in school?

youtube.com/watch?v=JF0t3E0ncpI
enough to make a grown man think

I am pretty sure Rodger was held back.

It's not that unusual for girls to date younger guys in high school.
With that being said, she was at least 14 and Roger was 14 - 15 due to being held back 3 times.

Roger was an annoying little shit who got punched out at a party by a chubby girl with one hit. I wouldn't want him dating my sister, either, even if he didn't try to bully me with a fucking nasally voice all damn day.

Remember when Connie became hot in the Disney series? Babyfat got put to good use.

I hated the show by that point, but I have to admit I kinda liked Connie's weird outgoingness in the episodes she featured in. I hated Skunky Beaumont for actually showing up and ruining the gag more than anything, though.

Doug and Roger are both voiced by Billy West, so I've started to consider Roger to be nothing more than Doug's own Tyler Durden.

Connie looked way better before the redesign

at least he isn't fucking Patty

Does this mean Doug is fucking his own sister himself?

Well, I mean, don't just make wild assumptions.

You left out the part where Roger yells "COO-COO-CACHOO!" while he finishes

Don't worry Patty is getting the Dink

>Doug doesn't sleep that night. And he doesn't dream ever again.

I laughed.

Would you a beatnik?

>Patty starts screwing a man older than Doug's father
>Doug can't contain his shock, dismay, and disgust
>Patty scolds him harshly for being judgemental
>"We're in LOVE, Doug Funnie!"

Why wouldn't you?

>Oh, hello there, Douglath! Didn't see you come in! Since you broke my grill (very expensive), I thought I'd break your girl (cheap whore)! [Dink laugh]

>Doug tries to tell Patty Mr. Dink doesn't really care for her
>she doesn't believe him and stops speaking to him
>Doug tries to get help from his parents, the cops, the mayor
>The entire town supports Dink and Patty
>Doug becomes a pariah
>At a town festival Patty announces she's pregnant
>The crowd bursts into cheers

Mr. Dink always plays Purple Rain in the background when he's fucking bitches

>It is Roger - HIS Roger - plowing into Judy.

Not gonna lie, I thought this was going to end with Doug wanting to fuck Roger.