Powerful

Powerful.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2017/01/27/study-800000-noncitizens-voted-for-hillary-clinton-n2277734
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Her brown ass is powerful

no its not. One of Marvel's worst fuck ups was r63ing Captain Marvel and making her muslim. Muslims are a scourge on the Western world.

Why's she sobbing? She'll still be dragged back to Pakistan to marry some 30 year old man she never met because her parents are part of some tribe she's never even heard of and we'll never hear from her again, and no one will do anything about it because it'd be racist to stop it!

i still miss you, Ayesha

Many things are a scourge on the western world, but Kamala is cute so I'd let her degenerate my society.

Wanna talk about it?

>but Kamala is cute
yeah, that totally excuse mass murder and sharia law. Jesus christ you bleeding heart fags need help.

We're winning the culture wars

Once More

Political shit aside, the art is fucking awful.
You'd think whoever made this would put more effort into making it, this just looks like some deviantart shit, I can't take it seriously.

that art is p bad

>Trump bans countries in the middle east from sending people for three month to hault terrorism
>FUCKING HITLER
>Obama did the same for double that time length
>Not a fucking peep from the left

Real powerful stuff here

You may be out of the loop, they didnt r63 Captain Marvel, a long time ago Captain Marvel died, Carol Danvers took his place and called herself Ms Marvel, later on she took the title of Captain Marvel, this is around the time Kamala Khan (OP's pic) took the mantle Ms Marvel.

I hate Muslims almost as much as I hate jews but I do like Kamala and will continue to read her stories, though I dont buy her comics I just read them online for free, she's the only good muslim in fiction, every muslim in reality is subhuman degenerate trash though.

Why does she still have a poster of Carol in her room?

Why is she crying? Is she here illegally?

Her terrorist plans have been thwarted by President Trump.

Not everyone with an idea has talent, user. You should know that from all of Sup Forums's "creative" threads.

>Sup Forums pretends to read comics

She can no longer leave the country. She's a prisoner of war just because she worships the same god but differently. America is a strange place.

Oh yeah, I remember the issue where Kamala staged a one woman Jihad and staked out her own personal caliphate.

That was my favorite.

Because whoever drew this likely doesnt read Ms Marvel, she just took her and drew her quickly while the muslim ban is relevent to get clicks, same goes for all the normies liking this I bet they dont even know who she is.

The ban stops legal residents with green cards as well

>stops legal residents
...stops them from what?

As if any muslim would leave America willingly, they chose to go there themselves, they dont care about their home countries because they know the west is better

I can't wait to see how Marvel's writers are gonna tackle the issue. Will we see a return of this lovely creature?

Fucking Lord, stop reposting this shit. Report and hide bait threads.

Liberals think a democratically elected politician issuing a 90 day ban on immigration from 7 countries with a high terrorist threat level while the screening process is improved is literally The Holocaust 2.0

Not anymore, thanks ACLU.

If you mean the Muslim ban, it could only be tackled in over a month, as when a comic release, the next 2-3 are already written in advance, so it cant be addressed yet unless they quickly rush out an issue specifically for this topic.

actually you got your characters (and publishers) mixed up

this is powerful

la resistance lives on

They already had a black woman Captain America punch Trumpdak what more can they do with him?

Power Girl is thicc

I hope not, they're only inviting more M.O.D.A.K. x Ms. Marvel Rule 34 to happen. I'm suck of that stuff.

...you don't actually believe it's the same, right?

It isn't, but it is really fucking misguided.

>she just took her and drew her quickly while the muslim ban is relevent to get clicks
Two can play this game

Do you have a Patreon?

What, Obama doing it is totally different because he's liberal Jesus?

Obama didn't ban it, slowed processing while reviewing the process. There was no stopping of refugees and there certainly weren't families held in airports being denied food.

Temporary stop from re entering the united states.

Last I checked, green card holders are allowed travel, with extra security measures, like an additional fingerprint scan.

Of course, the big Orange being what he is, and the lawsuits flying over this, this may and probably will all change next week anyways. And it was listed as a temporary ban in the first place.

>MUH GREEN CARDS
Obama fucking sent out millions to the middle east to flood the country with democrat voters and then fucking revoked Cubans being granted citizenship because they voted Republican

Green card holders can't vote for federal government.

>Uh other person you don't agree with did it too sorry two wrongs make a right now :))

Why do Americans do this?

>local user gets fucking dismantled

Neither can illegals but Hillary still ended up with almost a million illegal votes
m.townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2017/01/27/study-800000-noncitizens-voted-for-hillary-clinton-n2277734

>Using a marvel character who's profits went to paying for trump's campaign to try to do some symbolic imagery about trump

I sure hope it leads to a sale of ms. marvel products while they still ignore where the money goes.

Ideally I'd like a storyline where Kamala accepts the Muslim ban and doesnt complain about it because she actually respects her Presidents choices.

If you only let the other player fight unfairly they win so both have to play dirty.

Sarcasm aside I'd actually read that spinoff. Make some edgelord like Garth Ennis write it.

you forgot the part where she refuses and is either honor killed by her father and brothers or has acid thrown in her face by her jilted husband

Okay user.

Well I mean it is a work of fiction so someone respecting Trump is at least a little plausible.

>Sharia law
>bad

>Here's a study proving thing
>"okay"

Every time.

MOON GOD

Please. Disrespecting the President is an American institution that must be protected.

Okay user.

Because Americans aren't fucking retarded

In this case you can clearly see how NOT following Barry's Precedent would be a problem

Barry strips Cubans of green cards, cutting down republican votes while importing millions of middle eastern(read: democrat) votes

Therefore, you have to do something similiar but in reverse. Votes are not won "on the moral highground."

You forgot your :^)

Step it up famalampai

oh waid is totally gonna do a story about her not allowed to leave the US