Friendly reminder

Mike and Lucy should not happen

I disagree

> I thought we were friends
> My friend's trying to kill herself

Oh Augustus you cynical softy.

Mike has his dogfucker
Lucy has better options

Do they or do they not have spiky penii?

> t. paulofag

Keep crushing on Mike.

Paulo and Augustus are both better for her than Mike

Is Sandy the dogfucker?

Yes

>Mike staying with Lucy after busting in her and leaving her for Sandy yet again
What a lovely family

He'd drop them the moment sandy said she was available and wanted to start a family

> implying womanizer and potential criminal are better than straight guy

She also loves Mike. Too bad Paulo.

> Yes

Well memed. Keep thinking about David.

He needs to get over this fantasy of Sandy. The more he's in the relation, the more he's fucked.

>Paulo literally holds back his horniness when Lucy was emotionally damaged
>Is willing to stop being a womanizer just for her

Please tell me she's still gonna die.

> that means he should get her
> he actually needed to fall in love to drop that shit

How does one who's reliving a flashback die?

This is a flashback, so no.

It's a flashback

>He needed to have something significant happen in his life to make a change IN HIS life
Holy shit

>He doesn't know Patt is endgame

youtube.com/watch?v=i3kOiQE1jXc

And holding on to Sandy made mike an emotional asshole.

> he changed his life because of an ulterior motive
> that makes it okay
> he deserves a cookie because of that

No.

Also made him very skittish and dependent on her emotionally

He still genuinely cares for her, and sees her as more than fuckmeat

> Sandy made Mike see how getting constant injuries such as a scrapped knee wasn't alright
> that makes him an emotional asshole

That doesn't excuse nor mean he deserves her.

Matt can't satisfy Paulo's desire to be dominated. It is kind of a cute ship though. no homo

So I'm guessing this was the last time she saw Augustus till the present day?

If he was wiling to change that much of himself for her, than it kinda does

I'm not saying lucy is without guilt. Mike became obnoxiously bitter towards lucy to the point he wanted her dead. Only decided to make up with her because his sweet sandy asked him to.

>No homo

Paulo is nothing BUT homo.

> Sandy tells him he should make up
> doesn't see that is another point for Sandy

Also:

> obnoxiously bitter

Call me back when you stay with a gf who kept physically abusing you for what could have been years.

Again I'm not saying she's not without guilt. She even trying to improve but by then it's too late.

Fuck. This is what get for not reading it right.

Does Taeshi still care about Paulo being bi? I feel like that has taken a back seat forever. I mean, being tsundere for Mike is the cutest thing ever, but...

You meant to reply to But I'll respond anyway. Read chapter 3. He used to be a flirt with Lucy. His character got completely re-written to date Tess. David lampshades it, Paulo reassures him he's still a womanizer by saying "You know Lucy? I'd hit that." I mean, he's been completely rewritten since the Tess arc, and he's a better character for it, but to say he immediately became a gentleman for Lucy is just wrong.

I agree, but I disagree with obnoxiously. Taking everything that happened it's justified bitter.

> Does Taeshi still care about Paulo being bi?

Seeing how the new chart shows that Paulo crushes on Mike (a dude), 'mayb'...

And if you look at the chapters when he watches over her while she's sick and the events leading up to the daydream chapter, he really means it about loving her

I agree, Taeshi wants that to be his character now, but it kind of comes out of nowhere. My point is that "He quit being a manwhore for her!" isn't true, initially. Taeshi did it because Tess was put on a bus and now Paulo's single, so now he can be in the drama.

The only thing that came out of nowhere was Paulo being half a cocksucker and then Taeshi going "N-no guys, uh he was bisexual all along! It was just never IMPLIED!" on her tumblr

I'm new here so I'm trying to see what the big flaw is with Sandy, or what it's going to be. The only thing I can find is she's growing up faster than Mike is and that'll probably be why they break up. She's so damn nice, though, she even forgave Lucy.

He didnt flirt or had sex when he was dating Jasmine either and he didnt really love her.

Her relationship with Mike isn't real. Mike spams her with messages, she replies once a day. They finally have a date together, and besides the revelation that she has a maturity complex, she also spits the line, "You're so nice" while sobbing. That last time Taeshi wrote this line, it was an AU where Daisy cheated on Abbey. They also implied in a Q&A that Sandy maaaaay have been groomed and sexually abused by a talent agent. So /bcbg/ is convinced she's getting it in all holes by a pack of dogs.

She's forced to grow out of things that make being a kid so great
She's molding Mike into someone he's not and forcing him to stay dependent on her
She's a dogfucker
She verbally bitchslapped Mike when he was having a flashback about their childhood and how much that meant to him

She's emotionally unstable when things don't go her way

He fucked Jess and Rachel right before getting together with Jazz. And then left her because of his feelings for Lucy. The guy's a manwhore.

>They also implied in a Q&A that Sandy maaaaay have been groomed and sexually abused by a talent agent
Someone please show this

>She's a dogfucker
Wait what

Maishul is so nice

Why does she call him that, anyway? I thought she had a foreign accent but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Im not saying he isnt. Im saying that he is loyal and when in a relationship he doesnt do that kind of stuff. He didnt really change and that particular character trait didnt come out of nowhere.

apparently its a pet name
but we all know the real reason is that she has an autistic lisp paired with an Aussie accent

>They also implied in a Q&A that Sandy maaaaay have been groomed and sexually abused by a talent agent
>So /bcbg/ is convinced she's getting it in all holes by a pack of dogs
I love this general, holy shit

Its pretty great
Especially since Taeshi drew us a picture of Mike and Sandy with a black baby

I don't think Taeshi expected us to think "Augustus gave her to Alej?!?" cause this is a flashback told by Lucy, alive and well.
This is just Lucy explaining the events, from her point of view, so SHE did expect Augustus to call Alej.

I don't think every page of BCB is intended to be a cliffhanger.

Wasn't it implied Paulo was just curious? He doesn't fancy guys but he's at least found he no longer shrivels into a candy wrapper if his leg touches another guy's on the bus.

Hopefully its just curiosity

>she has an autistic lisp paired with an Aussie accent
shitting hell I will never read her lines in the same way again
"FAHCK'N GRAHH AHP, MAISHUL, OI ENT EIGHT YEHS AHLD, YA DRONGO"

Holy shit what, post it

SHRIMP ON THE BAHBEE MAISHUL

Paulo has a canon crush on Mike. :^)

I think they said they loved each other in text messages. I mean I guess that stuff is easy to fake and all but still.

more like Mike gives her his life updates every 10 minutes and he gets lucky if he gets a response every other day

A crush, sure. Because he's sweet and girly. He doesn't exactly want to jump his bones, though.

Is there a high quality version of the new chart?

His subconscious even sees the relationship is bullshit yet he continues to entertain it.

If it's anything like my journey into bifaggotry it'll take a long time because it really comes and goes. Some days you think you're straight and you're just willing to admit some people of your sex are attractive and are comfortable with that, other days you can't stop thinking about fucking them. Or loving them. And it hits you really hard. Plus he's a teenager in 2008, I was pretty heavy in denial around that time too. /blog

Just the low for now.

>Paulo is friends with Amaya
Welp new ship time

I cant read 80% of this shit

>That last time Taeshi wrote this line, it was an AU where Daisy cheated on Abbey.

Maybe it's also because that's the biggest fucking red flag there is in a relationship

Zoom in!

>sandy has dead soulless eyes

We need an entire chapter with just Amaya getting through the day just communicating through gestures.

Or just pull a Groot and have everyone just understand her regardless.

>Augustus
>dq'd because potential criminal
>not enjoying someone with a /hard life/ pushing back against circumstance and becoming a well rounded law abiding citizen with a happy life
Step it the fuck up user

What do the colors mean

>Goremaster Vorecoaster 3000
>Vorecoaster
>Vore
What the fuck is wrong with the BCB cinematic universe

it took me till around 22 to realise men are pretty swell TO FUCK too, 2 years later I'm now comfortable thinking about them romantically. >mfw work at a warehouse and have daydreams to get me through the days of living comfortable, cute life with nice boy and none of the burly fucks around suspect I'm possibly like that >mfw no face
IF Paulo is bi, it'll at least take him years later to figure it out, generally you figure out all the kinks of sexual and romantic attraction with the opposite sex first before you even consider the same sex.

So what, is Amaya the manager or some shit

What does it say between Mike and Lucy?

Just a clerk, afaik,

I guess she's been working there for a few years to give her friend's perks like that.

>Mutual crush between Paulo and Daisy
>One way love (not crush, love) arrow from Abbey to Daisy
>Paulo intimidated by Abbey
>Abbey is in the "secret nerd friends" social circle with Daisy and a bunch of other girls, so you know he's gonna catch wind of any Daisy drama
Taeshi has set up quite the powder keg. I don't even care about any Lucy and Mike stuff anymore.

>Mfw Augustus is slowly phased into the group and Abbey's anger problems slowly make people fear him the same way his family feared his Dad

The one from mike to Lucy says "it's complicated". Can't read the the one from Lucy to mike, personally, looks like 6 letters, maybe 7. Can't tell.

I didnt know I wanted this ship

Paulo sunk that ship already without a second thought.

Maybe now that's more comfortable with the gay thing, he might reconsider pretending Amaya is actually a boy and being into it.

well she DOES have the flattest chest in the cast

>not liking flat chest girls
>implying she hasn't "bloomed" yet

Oh sweet naive paulo

>Paulo can pretend she's a reverse trap
>Can bully her for lack of titties
>Free movie tickets and all you can eat popcorn
>Pisses off Sue in the process
There is literally no downsides

It's ok sue has McCa....oh

>it hits you really hard
This. It was on and off, on and off, and suddenly BAM. It's somewhat wavering for me to this day but the realization was like a wake up call

amaya is the absolute cutest of the cast

prove me wrong, protip: you can't

He's obviously a tits man

I have and never will be as fine with this as I am with everything else in my life.

...This explains matt then. Paulo can't resist man tits.

I love how nonchalantly she accepts rejection