Gondor calls for economic aid

Gondor calls for economic aid

*Unilaterally declares independence from Rohan JIC*

This is a problem only the free market can solve.

This shit stopped being funny exactly three minutes after it was thought up
But keep samefagging your shit thread fag

Oh yeah, free market and open border will solve it.

>5 posters
samefagging?

And my axe!

So there truly is no hope for Sup Forums anymore is there?
Because all is see for the future of this board is autists baiting and jerking each other off until the end of days.
Fuck me

oh look
exactly the reaction people are shooting for

good work

>>And my axe-
>>cess to single market of Men

go back to red dit then faggot

Nah Samefagging was the Rohirrim referendum lmao

No, I drink I'll just stay here and wallow in my depression

haha wouldn't it be funny if he said "and my ass!" and then bent over a table and let everyone pound his butt?

>stop having fun
10 posters here now, we all think its funny and youre the only faggot who deosnt think its funny. So clearly you dont belong here.
Maybe try the forums on imdb?

The point is it's not fucking fun, not anymore, not after it got posted by some autist for the 300th time, same goes for sneedshit, Blade runner threads, capeshit threads,star trek threads,star star wars threads and the fucking pickle Rick shit etc... It's not funny and it makes the people who same these shit threads look like sociopaths

Arbitrage! Arbitrage, investors of Theoden! Stocks shall be shorted, yield curves shall be plotted! A speculative-day, a volatile day... ere the DOW rises! Buy now! Buy now! Buy! Buy to cover... and till the markets' closing! Debt! Debt! DEBT!

GET A FILE GOING!

>share the loan

I can't live on minimum wage Mr Frodo, the cost of living in the Shire is ridiculous and the labor union won't do anything

>not after it got posted by some autist for the 300th time
maybe you spend far to much time here autist.
Not all of us spend 24 hrs on this site.

>I would have bought your shares, my broker. My agent. My stock trader.

STOP HAVING FUN REEEE I WILL KEEP POSTING IN THIS THREAD UNTILL YOU DO

>W-what's taxies, precious? What's taxies?
>TAX-ES! Sort 'em, file 'em, pay 'em when they're due...

I don't spend all my time here tho, that's the point.
I saw this same exact thread at least 300 times while lurking here about three hours a day the whole week
And I get the joke ok? But it's still fucking stupid since GRRM's meaning got twisted by shallow minded autists who can't communicate in any other way but shit regurgitated memes

They have a cave toll!

The best way to kill a meme is by posting it every single day

Dude just ignore it then. Its funny man youer just to uptight if it doesnt make you chuckle.

An embargo against Isengard won't do much, Saruman has been implementing protectionist policies for years

>whiteknighting for GRRM

Oh, I get why you’re pissed now lol

I can avoid being audited if I wish, but to not pay taxes entirely? That is a rare gift.

>March forth to Helm's Debt. Leave none unaudited!

Why does the slightest bit of questioning or insight into Tolkein's worldbuilding create such a vicious, autistic backlash? He wasn't even criticizing Tolkein and you faggots STILL aren't over it

>not "Pay em out to the jew"

M8, I think his novels are bloated and over complicated borefests but I respect his attempt at creating a 'realistic' setting with more complex character interactions and motivations
Does not mean I'm sitting on Tolkien,

I like this meme.

>Bail me out.
>...what?
>I cannot meet my quarterly targets, you'll have to bail me out!
>WAIT. Don't tell the IRS.

Its just a joke bro.
>stop having fun

>We've had one, but what about the second bailout?

>You did not seriously think that a small business could contend with the will of the IRS, there are none that can.

Best one so far

hur dur taxposting is back

why dont we also bring back wheatposting while we're at it

A joke that got old after being spammed to the point of not being able to have a normal conversation about either franchises without memeing fags shutting it up like with the Simpsons,marvel/DC,american psycho,BR,IT and basically every single film that is mildly popular

what u drinkin senpai, it's 3pm and i'm chuggin canadian whiskey like a degen.

>My employer, H&R Block, bids thee welcome!

>user takes his first economics class: the post

I'm currently drinking Lord Nelson's black tea with sugar and milk, also moderate amounts of sadness

gladly
>25 posters
>only 2 faggots complaining
Explain this

>same jokes in every single thread

kek

>with sugar and milk
shiiiieeeet sounds goipd.]]

?>:also moderate amounts of sadness
i would vent and go into detail why i feel broken atm but nah. cheers while i go stuff my face with food that i;m going to most likely than not vomit inevitably

What's the deal, man? This a thread where people try and make jokes, your the only one who got all touchy and started acting like you were being teased.

Yeah, cheers

It is fun tho

I just come here and want to have a comfy thread about shit I like without some autistic fag screeching at me because I triggered his sensibilities in some way, shape of form

This joke is not as mean-spirited as you think

>One does not simply acquire Mordor Inc.
>There are brokers there who never slip.
>Not with 10,000 stocks could you do this, it is folly.

Nobody's offended but you

>You fool... no man can bill me.
>I am no man.

>ywn pound gimli in his smelly fat butt

you dont actually want to do that

Gimli is a female you intolerant backwards KEK

Lol

While I do enjoy this spicy meme, jokes aside GRRM is a giant faggot for the "Tolkein tax policy" quote. That's like saying LOL WHY DON'T YOU PAINT MOLES AND SHIT ON PEOPLES FACES BRO to a Romanticist painter. You really have to be a special kind of pleb to not get The Lord of the Rings.

Don't tell the (((elf)))

>NOBODY TAXES A DWARF

>there is one who could unite them. One who could repay the loan of Gondor.
>he turned from that path a long time ago. He has chosen insolvency.

lotta salt for a hired shill

Shilling for who you dumbo?

>I can't file your taxes for you Mr. Frodo, but I can claim you as a dependent!

>"So there I was, at the mercy of three monstrous bankrolls. And the lenders were all arguing over how they were going to book us, whether we'd be turned out for audit or whether they'd sell our assets one by one, liquidate them into currency! Well they spent so much time arguing the market attitudes and the buyout clause that the new financial year crept over the stock exchanges and POOOFT! Defaulted all our loans!"

Why didn't Frodo just use Turbo Tax?

I signed an affidavit, Mr Frodo. An affidavit. "Don't you let him default Samwise Gamgee." And I don't mean to. I don't mean to.

this scene is in the director's cut

enlighten me on wheatposting, friends

is it from the new alium movies?
I've only seen the first 2

WHat about the droid attack on the Wookies?

>Galadriel calls for a foot rub
How do you respond?

It began with the forging of the great banks: three were given to the Dutch, frugal, wisest and most prudent of all investors. Seven to the Swiss Lords; great miners and craftsmen of the commodity funds. And nine, nine banks were gifted to the race of Anglos, who above all else desire power. For within these banks was bound the liquidity and bookvalue to govern each economy. But they were all of them deceived, for another bank was made: in the land of Israel, in the offices of Temple Mount, the dark lord Rothschild founded, in secret, a central bank to control all others. And into this bank he poured his cruelty, his malice,and his will to dominate all life.

One Bank to Finance them All.

Kek

>3 hours a day
>7 days a week
>52 weeks a year

Holy fucking shit are you a loser! You’ve wasted so much fucking time here. Do something late with your time. I maybe get on an hour every other day or peak to see if there’s any hot news and see what memes are being made of it.

Do you have a part time job?

That's true, it's a system we cannot afford to lose.

Behold

Why the fuck did I laugh so hard at this?

But what was boromirs tax policy
How did all those men live there

Have you never heard of bobby posting

Why didn't they just get the eagles to do their taxes?

>realistic
>goes from England sized England to Europe sized England in two books
MAGIC HAS RETURNED

Saruman should be bit coin

Why dies it look like honey puffs
No deleted scene from original

Sell stocks, sell stocks you maggots!

Cash up front, interest behind!

>No deleted scene from original
assuming youre joking

Fine! Fine now! Fine for outstanding charges and unpaid taxes!

Debt!

This never not makes me laugh

T greek

>DEBT!

>Looks like short selling is back on the menu boys

These are funny but it makes me upset that I'm not clever or financially knowledgeable enough to think of any of my own.