JOIN THE GALACTIC FEDERATION

I got my GOVERNMENT MANDATED My Federation Rewards Card! Join me and quintillions of others in one united universe!

earth.galacticfederation.com

Other urls found in this thread:

prison.galacticfederation.com/prisoners/AE-3852-I
prison.galacticfederation.com/prisoners/NE-8289-I
fedconnect.galacticfederation.com/post/155973862723/gromflomite-veterans-reflect-on-blood-ridge
vocaroo.com/i/s1qofwW90KPl
prison.galacticfederation.com/prisoners/CG-6489-I
earth.galacticfederation.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

reddit show

/thread

we hate reddit and memey here justin

God this place has gone to shit.

gb2 Gaia, newfags

I know, guy comes in here and starts a R&M thread like it's a perfectly acceptable thing to do. I blame immigrants.

viral marketing

sage

>mocking obtrusive government with an insincere cheerful face
Maybe it won't fall into the Lefty/SJW gutter after all?

>show stars a genius atheist
>he's so much smarter than everyone else, which allows him to be a huge dick to everyone
>people who call him out are fucking idiots and always get proven wrong, because main character is so much more smarter than them
>any character that defends him is depicted as being good
>main character is so smart that his genius is more of a curse than a gift, and he feels alone knowing there's no one who can possibly relate to his brilliance
>he's just fucking deep, man, you don't even get it, your not woke enough
In what way is this not Reddit and Memey? Please, help me out here.

It's the principle of the matter.

But he's a dysfunctional fuck-up. The whole point of that mediocre hivemind episode was that he's incapable of maintaining positive relationships.

I forgot what cute tits Summer has.

>mfw someone uses a drawing I did in response to me

Odd feel bruh

I found him

prison.galacticfederation.com/prisoners/AE-3852-I

That almost every animal knows

Yes, because he's just too haunted by his own genius and resorts to hedonism to numb the pain. Even his flaws make him more of a Gary Stu, and his chronic alcoholism makes him feel like an author insert for Dan. Let's be honest, if anyone is killing this show, it's Dan. Justin can be extremely sophomoric and immature, but at least he wants the show to be funny.
Based Abe fan

>rick and morty premieres
>everyone loves it, tons of praise on Sup Forums
>eventually everyone starts hating it and yelling "REDDIT!"

what happened

Second season was a bit flat for one.

People spewed "Reddit" enough that it became memetically associated, and now idiots froth at the mouth a soon as some moron whispers the word.

What always happens on Sup Forums -- people start hating it because it's popular to like it, and liking anything popular is tantamount to heresy.

Found Rick's "cellmate."

prison.galacticfederation.com/prisoners/NE-8289-I

Maybe there is hope that it wont be a SJW infected shithole due to posts like this.

fedconnect.galacticfederation.com/post/155973862723/gromflomite-veterans-reflect-on-blood-ridge
>food hole

You have to remember that Justin is a based Sup Forumsmrade.

I'm glad we're getting Galatic Federation world building. They are interesting.

Sup Forums crossposters.
It was treated as reddit there before it happened around here.

>HOME PLANET:
>Nebraska (the Planet)

During season 1 Roiland came on here and jokingly trashed the show, maybe that contributed to ii

It's because Reddit started screeching endless praise about every faucet of the show, even the bad aspects. They idolized Rick to the point that it stopped being about an awkward teenage boy being thrown into inter-dimensional danger by his assholeish yet likeable grandfather and started being about a wish fulfillment badass that has a teenage boy with him who's also becoming cynical because more cynical=more smarter

I loved the first season and I loved almost half of the second season, but if season 3 turns out like the latter parts of 2 then the show won't be good anymore. It'll just be wish fulfillment fanservice for redditors who think they're just like Rick because nobody likes them and they're atheist.

what did she do

I didn't realize how much he must browse here until he said 'wagecucks' in one of the episode commentaries

I can't tell if that's a child or small Hispanic woman.

>MOM, I POSTED IT AGAIN!

Sounds like you're the one with the problem, honestly.

He talked about pol as well, and that the reason summer was made was for fap bait:

vocaroo.com/i/s1qofwW90KPl

My point was simply that this board used to like this show until the "Reddit and Memey" thing spread in from Sup Forums.

I was amazed that he replies to emails too

So is Dan getting kicked from the writing crew and will stick to the business side of producing the show?

Whos the resistance?

I can't help but wonder how Dan feels about the EU. He's supposed to be a party-line-towing leftist, but the Galactic Federation is clearly a jab at globalism.

All I know you are from reddit, fuck off and stop pretending you belong here

>implying any right minded person would want rick free in their world

You're not wrong. I only like good shows, so if a show isn't good then my enjoyment is hindered.
Yeah, the backlash against the mindless love via mindless hate isn't accomplishing anything. I was being too cynical, since it really isn't Reddit the show, it's just in danger of pandering to the extremely vocal Reddit crowd the way that Adventure Time pandered way too hard to shippers. More often than not, fans have no idea what they actually want. That applies to me too, which is why I want the show to surprise me. If they turn Rick into what 15 year olds think he is, i.e. the surface layer of Rick, then the show won't surprise me. It'll just be "Rick is right, Jerry's wrong, Summer's just kinda there".

I actually liked Season 2, and even the episodes I consider bad still entertained me.

>>eventually everyone starts hating it and yelling "REDDIT!"
Sup Forums crossposters. Always Sup Forums crossposters.

Humans who don't want to be part of the Federation maybe? Rick probably did something to have the Fed ignore earth or his capture attracted their attention to earth.

It's funny how he's a jerk but he's not "that bad" because he still has liberal sensibilities (aka SJW tendencies). Despite being good at science he also thinks the wage gap is real somehow. Isn't statistics an important part of science?

Guess what Pizza folk are eathing on their homeworld on occasions.

Galactic Federation don't want you to know this.

>projecting this hard
Reddit is a meme here, friendo, basically used to describe pseudo-intellectualism. Try lurking moar, since Urban Dictionary doesn't really cover Sup Forums and Encyclopedia Dramatica is pretty much dead.
Rick as a mouthpiece is the greatest danger the show faces. Family Guy was never respected, but the real hate for it began when it became a vehicle for shitty opinions. The only people who watch cartoons so they can have ideology spoonfed to them are Soviets.

>“As the sun set and the rebels began to retreat, there was a sense of calm that came over the forces,” shares retired Lt. Gluuth Plonk. “I was doing one last sweep around Ploopsi Point and amongst the discarded limbs and thoraxes I found an injured soldier. As I held him in my arms, we both locked our compounded eyes and shared a moment that the horrors of the last several days may finally be over.”

>But that moment of peace would only be a moment.

>“Almost immediately Rick Sanchez comes up and rips the body from my arms, takes off his pants, and then proceeds to rub his human lower danglers all over the soldier’s dying face.”

>Rubbing one’s lower danglers on another’s face is considered a fun goof in human culture, but the joke is lost on Plonk.

>“The dangling. I’ll never forget the dangling.”

>the reason summer was made was for fap bait
Fairly successful considering the ping-pong ball eye character design. She looked cute in that top.

>Other vets, like Canklanker Thom, paint a more compassionate picture of Sanchez.

>“On our last surge to eliminate the rebels, I was separated from my platoon when my legs were crushed by a HoverGORD. I attempted to crawl to safety but eventually my claws molted away. I just laid there, watching the suns rising and setting, waiting for the inevitability of death. Just as I felt the cold tentacle of mortality tightening its grip, I was discovered by whom I would later learn was Rick Sanchez. He offered me a meal from his food hole, and even squatted over my face to make sure I could eat.”

>It kept Thom alive until he was found a few days later by a medic team.

Probably Morty.

Of course they look alike, user; they're family.

No, because he's fucking toxic. He is a bitter man who drags people around him down to his level.

Philosophically he can't abide being accountable to anything or anyone be they god, government or family. His highest ideal is being able to do anything he wants. The few exceptions to this are purely from sentiment because he's not a machine.

Reminds me of that comic where they switch heads

Rick isn't deep. We know he's an asshole who's full of shit. That's the whole point.

Only newfags defending meme opions so much

>basically used to describe pseudo-intellectualism
Left-leaning, pseudo-intellectual, atheist (though not necessarily), condescending attitude (kind of like the Young Turks maybe?), holier-than-thou state of mind, annoying speech patterns, tendency to steal memes and misuse/overuse them or try to force new ones in a poor way. All of these things are signs of Reddit.

her voice helps a lot to that

>reddit started to like this show so that means i can't like this show anymore

So it's just Sup Forums then.

except their politics are wrong and they dont believe in a christian god

As the series progressed it became more and more Reddit. Try marathoning the show and you'll see exactly what I mean.

Yes, that's the idea of Rick that they originally had and I hope they stick with it. All I'm saying is that so many people are missing the point with Rick that I'm worried the writers will make him what people think he is. Like V in the movie adaptation of V For Vendetta. Although I definitelt should have jumped to that point initially instead of shitposting. That's my bad.
Reddit can like whatever Reddit wants. It's when their input starts being taken seriously that I worry. Remember when Cheese was made a recurring character in Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends because younger kids found him hilarious? The two shows are hard to compare, but fan input hurting the quality of shows is something that happens.
I wouldn't call Rick a textbook liberal. Justin seems like someone who has opinions that are all over the spectrum, which means he forms his own opinioms rather than just going with a crowd. SJWs definitely have Dan by the balls, and they aren't the only writers shaping Rick.

If Trump deported her back to Mexico, she'd just hop the boarder again.

I don't get why the show is seemingly so hated it here (I say seemingly cause it might just be a vocal minority)

I think Season 2 felt a tad lacking, but I liked it overall.
I can't wait for Season 3 in 10 years

That's Jeb!'s wife

reddit

>when your creation turns on you
kino

it was well liked in s1 and when s2 aired, at least from what I saw.

The wait for s3 means you're going to see more complaints about the show than actual discussion, because there is none.

It's a lot of valid criticism buried under contrarian shitflinging and typical newfag cynicism.

He's also a hypocritical asshole who prays for his soul the moment he feels he's about to die.

That was a great moment that humanized Rick and had a lot of real weight to it. Frankly, I don't get the Atheist hate about Rick. It's never been made that big a deal. There are no episodes where he acts like fucking Brian Griffin.

Besides, his assertive Atheism is what gave us that scene, which showed us a depth to Rick that really enriched his character.

prison.galacticfederation.com/prisoners/CG-6489-I

Yeah, it's not a perfect show but most of the criticism is "I don't like it because it's popular".

>earth.galacticfederation.com

Toughts on Blurtfeed?

>in a christian god

Oh for fucks sake America, and I know this is an American poster because anyone else would have been laughed out of class for being such a twat, that's a stupid road to head down.

You guys can't even agree on what's Christianity or not between different sects, let's not get judgemental because there's a giant asshole atheist in a show, and he also happens to be intelligent. Apparently Catholicism isn't Christianity is a popular opinion, yet somehow anti-native american 'we may have nicked shit from the torah while on lsd' mormonism is. I'm pretty sure your opinions get revoked at that point.

He has numerous horrible qualities, why the fuck would atheism be his flaw? He went to a planet of females and couldn't shut up for five seconds nearly getting himself executed, he indulges in purges, he kidnaps aliens and experiments on them for money, he once blew up space nigerians without a bat of the eye, and he's a dick to everyone he cares about.

He's not a perfect character, and that's the fucking point.

>But reddit posters on occasion think he is

Reddit posters find him amusing, because he is, only genuine fools believe he's any kind of ideal.

Could they maybe not shove this bitch into every episode?

What would Justin fap to then?

It's not perfect but it's probably the closest show to perfect right now, and I'm hoping that it rises to the likes of golden age futurama.

The haters are way too vocal and numerous here, like the fa/tv/irgins they are, but the actual genuine, constructive criticism is essential to Justin, who holds himself to very high standards and always seems eager to hear what he's doing wrong and why he's an idiot. Maybe he's a masochist. Either way, the guy's a trooper and I have to respect his dedication to quality.

Just like Reddit!

So they set this up a comic-con, or something like it, right?

It made me genuinely happy to read that part.

What corner of the globe are you from? Just curious to know what country produces people who shit themselves over two words.

Yeah they had an installation at NYCC. I was gonna do it but the queue was fucking insane

I'm from that corner where we actually study american history, and remember that shit. Fun fact, the Republican party is a massive shitfest compared to what it used to be. We have amazing skills, such as having knowledge of countries, and where they go on maps. And best of all, we don't get triggered when people like stuff, or there's a singular token character who represents someone who isn't us on a tv show.

How are people finding these?

This 100%. It's like Loud House guys who complain about Clyde, except that these complaints are actually valid.

Either a Rick or Morty from another universe probably.

Rick & Morty isn't a bad show, but it does capture a lot of normie, reddit-tier tendencies.
>constant atheism jokes
>lol focus on science!!! science is so much cooler than everything else!!!1
>look at how deep it is, Rick is an alcoholic and is sooo flawed but so smart!
>cookie-cutter family template: narcissistic and overachieving mother, dopey father, self-absorbed sister, and dopey son
>really awful lolrandumb humor in some of the episodes that normies eat up like they did with Invader Zim
Some of the humor is pretty funny in a meta sense.
>aliens mentally torturing Jerry to get him to sacrifice his penis only to have a ready alternative
>aliens literally just do this to fuck with humanity and insult them further which reinforces the "aliens outside of earth are condescending shits" theme
>Beth trying to save the fucking deer over a petty argument
>the entire Anatomy Park episode and the Pirates of the Pancreas gags
>the entire Purge episode, even if the ending was really stupid
It's a fairly good show but I do think its normie fans are really fucking aggravating because they like everything I hate about the show.
>all of the Interdimensional Cable episodes
>Mr. Poopybutthole
>Tiny Rick
>"SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT", "I LIKE WHAT YOU GOT" meme format
>"HURR DURR DAN HARMON IS A GENIUS"
Dan Harmon is an alcoholic and an asshole to everyone to boot. There's a reason he got kicked off Community.

If you don't like then don't watch it.

go home, Dan, you're drunk

That is the most immature mindset you could ever have in regards to television

Just a heads up most tv shows have the goal of capturing the normie crowd

Because that's a huge fucking crowd

To be fair, I do think R&M strikes a balance between being full-fledged normie bullshit à la Big Bang Theory or something really weird like Eric Andre or MDE.
I just think the writers for the show like a lot of dumb normie shit.
And Dan and Justin absolutely suck at improv, aside from the side-plot about Jerry's penis in Interdimensional Cable 2, both those episodes were stupid.

SO does Sup Forums just determine what it hates by what other people like?

> watching television in the first place
Open a book once in a while.

So he's from the universe where people eat shit.