Is he our guy?

Is he our guy?

Depends on who he ends up banging next season

if he doesn't get a 10/10 latina waifu next season ill be pissed

It's going to be pretty hard for Steve to top Nancy, she is cute as fuck, 11/10. I predict with the coke scandel, he'll be back with Nancy after Cokelad gets killed off next season. Only after that level of cuckold, can he be /ourguy/.

Steve was amazing this season. Mike's bitch sister and Jonathan turned out to be awful people. Holy shit.

Steve, Hopper and Mike are the trinity of good characters in the show
I hope they team up next season

Steve and Dustin hanging out together was the best part of this season

Since this is the first ST thread I see now that I have finished watching season 2, let me take the opportunity to ask:

what's the name of the actress playing the chick that was checking out the red ranger's ass when he first showed up? She was beautiful and sexy. I'm not talking about the bitch from season one, I'm talking about the one in the middle.

Really struggling to decide if she is pretty or not. The more I stare at her the more problems I have with her head

also do you think she does coke with charlie heaton?

>Mike
>good character

Tell me, what's his personality traits? Who is Mike other then a bitchy kid?

Literally everyone in the group is better than Mike. Even Will, the baby-faced weirdo. Mike's entire character trait is that he likes Eleven and likes to play leader of the group even though everyone's better than him.

Mike has fans? What the hell why? Swap Mike with Billy.

she's literally perfect

I forget. Why did Chad suddenly become a good guy last season?

na theyll just do some rehab memes and nobody will give a shit

Steve, Billy and Mike are the best characters

fuck roasties

She is perfect, user. Youre just trying waaay too hard to find something wrong that you'll grasp at anything.

He realized that Nancy was slipping away and liked her more than being King Dick on Campus.

Did you even watch the show? Mike is the only characters of all the kids that isn't a whinning cunt
He's a fucking bro

There's something about her face, the jaw line, maybe.

He's like the most popular character in the show after Eleven

He lashed out like a little bitch on based Hopper after Eleven came back

>not Dustin

This.

And that's the best scene of the whole season

Dustin is the most annoying, most fucking retarded and most punchable character in the whole tv history

How dare you

>character has a realistic emotional outburst
He acts better in that scene than nancy or Jon for the entire season

that doesn't mean he's not one of the most popular

>Dustin is the most annoying, most fucking retarded and most punchable character in the whole tv history
it's not tryhard lucas.

Lol. Since when has Hollywood blacklisted someone for doing coke?

You gotta be kidding me
>Will is literally a plot device and crying at every scene it got annoying after 3 episodes
>Dustin is a selfish little cunt and put everyone at risk by keeping that frog
>Lucas doesn't have much personality but was acting like a hypocrite last season when he only wants to bang some redhead this time
>even Eleven got turned into a B-R-A-T and have that awful episode

Mike is the best bar none, at least for the kids

This chick in the middle.

>hopper
>good

They didn't have the balls to give him a smaller role because he was in season 1 and he had to do something. Hopper was useless this season

I can't imagine anyone would like this character after this season
>everyone told him to not keep Dart
>kept it anyway and lied to his friends

>friends tell you to dispose/kill your pet
Would you do it?

The last scene at snow ball makes it up for whole season.

>pet
You mean a slimy alien rat that got Will into seizure?

Figured it out. Madelyn Cline. Character's name is Tina.

I absolutely think she's gorgeous, but I also think she could murder an elephant with her chin and jaw.

An evil monster from another dimension showed up one year ago and killed people, kidnapped my friend and tried to kill me and everybody else. Now another tiny monster shows up and I'll take it to my house, keep it in my room and expose myself and my family to it.

Yeah, Dustin was a piece of shit this season. He was the most selfish, dumb and horrible kid. It was completely out of character for a science kid to do what he did. He took something from the Upside Down and brought it home.

My friend has an allergy to cat fur, I'm not going to kill my cat because of it.

why is Mike a whiny faggot

He wasn't completely barred from ever entering again, he was just turned away (which likely means he had an incredibly small amount on him).

I'm sure the one in the show clearly isn't a cat

>no Steve and Maxs brother team-up

By biggest complaint of this season. I could see it in my mind how these two beautiful bastards would set aside their differences and work together hair in hair.

Did you mix up Mike and Will?

>He took something from the Upside Down and brought it home.
It was because he was lonely. Mike had 11, Lucas was winning redhead over him and Will had seizures. He was nerd even among nerds.

He thought it was some kind of rare salamander when he found it. He did extensive research to figure out what it was. He had no reason to conclude it was from the Upside Down and with him being a kid he added emotional attachment to it.
See the foreshadowing earlier where Mike's family mocked him for being unwilling to throw out "plastic, inanimate objects" for sentimental reasons.

>he was lonely

HE HAD A CAT.

>Steve gets beaten to pulp yet again
So it's pretty much established thing that Steve will be beaten every season?

Max's brother added nothing to the show, and was more annoying than anything.

Maybe he'll be more interesting in Season 3, but so far he seems like a complete waste.

It was quite clearly his mother's cat.

>HE HAD A CAT
it was his moms.

>had the least screen time
>every time he showed up he's absolute based

Bogda sister?

>that moment when Billy said to Lucas "keep away from white women, you filthy nigger"
how did they get away?

Except one scene later all the kids told him it was dangerous and he still kept it

>gets cucked by a cuck
>gets beat up by ultra chad

Seriously guys this girl is fucking gorgeous. Her instagram is full of hotness.

She looks like a toy. Her face is okay, although her chin is weird, but she is anorexic as fuck. Sorry, but she's not hot.

He hit an adult. In my household if you raised your hand against an adult you'd be fucked. Forever. This kid hit Hopper. I'm surprised Hopper didn't kick his ass. Beating kids was normal in the 80's.

I don't really see what the big deal is. The worst thing you can say about him keeping Dart is that it ended up getting his moms cat killed. It even showed that Dustin was right about them having a bond by having it jump into his hands and not attack him in the end. Sure it was a dumb decision, but not THAT dumb for a lonely middle schooler. Especially when Mike and Lucas are constantly acting like cunts to their friends through out the show. Will is ok when he's not being a walking plot device I guess.

Why is her bag a rectangular block of flesh ripped straight out of Hellraiser?

took things a little too far when he called the black kid a shit-eating homeschooler.

no, about Max and getting another friend

he is a beta so of course he is /ourguy/

*muffled rattling noises*

This. The ruined a lot of characters
Dustin and Lucas were just side characters last season, no one care about their force romance with the redhead

Mike is still based though

will el father make a comeback in season 3?

>it's okay because in the end nobody got hurt

So you can just walk around shooting people as long as the bullets miss? Dusting was an asshole and you know it. That creature should've killed him.

and a turtle. Did the demidoggo eat the turtle too?

>tfw Dustin lived and Bob died

didnt they say Brenner was still alive in ep 7?

bob dying really upset me

i will never forgive this show

wasnt that some sort of wacky flashback?

>Dustin putting a pet over his friend's lives
>Mike literally jumped a cliff for him and was protecting Will the whole season

They're like the polar opposite of the spectrum, any person in real life would want a friend like Mike over Dustin

Oh, Bob. He didn't deserve that. He was the nicest motherfucker in the entire series. Dustin should have died in his place, leaving an open spot for Max in the party.

Shit, you're right. He had a turtle. He disgraced his magical turtle, dishonoring Stephen King's turtle, to give space for a monster from another dimension. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets killed by a clown in season 3.

now Joyce and Jim can get together :^)

Nice false equivalency. It would be more like if I left a gun that I just found lying around in public when your friends tell you to go give it to the police or put it in a safe or something. But if you make a dumb and dangerous decision it is indeed ok if nobody got hurt as long as you learn from the mistake, which Dustin did.

Ww.wwant aa shliice of piizzauh?

>not fighting your father after puberty
You wouldn't survive a day in the steppe user.

I'll take that left one.

When that someone is banned from coming to the US and he'll have to be green-screened into all his scenes, Jar-Jar Binks-style.

>>Dustin putting a pet over his friend's lives
but Dustin is such a adorable wacko :^)

I thought they filmed it in Quebec anyway.

>series are set two years after
>Johnatan convenient goes to college off-screen

>any person in real life would want a friend like Mike over Dustin

I dunno man I bet Dustin gives great blowjobs. In some pedo rings they remove the teeth of the children so they will suck on your cock with all the glorious wet suction and without the friction caused by the teeth. It gives more room to the cock too. Dustin is a natural cocksucker and pussylicker. If that kid turns out to be gay he'll be in high demand at parties.

sorry user, the drawing style on that folder is a red flag for me. she's definitely crazy.

>Steve is back with no good Nancy

Why did the half mexican half jew kid keep making retarded reddit noises when referencing his teeth?

>Implying he won't learn some mad karate for his inevitable grudge match against Billy.

No, /ourguy/ is Max's stepdad calling out his son for being a faggot.

He's too good for her, I hope they bring in someone awesome for him.

>The only antagonists of the season were the crappy CGI swamp dogs
How boring. I had hopes the tentacle giant would be something special.

Ahem

short girl claimed

Jonathan: is unique in being the only character in the series aside from maybe Joyce who knows exactly who he is from day one. Everyone is figuring themselves out, but Jonathan knows who he is since the beginning and gives the other characters the "real talk", like he did with Nancy. The cons with that is that he doesn't really evolve.

Steve: changes, learns, accepts responsibility, gets rid of toxic people in his life, has style, good guy.

I'm team Steve. We're all Jonathan in real life, but we wouldn't make good interesting characters in media. Steve is a better character. I think he's earning the right to be with Nancy...even though I think she kind of sucks.

>against Billy.
nah, billy will redeem himself.

>bossed around by retarded kids
>beat up by chad
>escapes conflict with drunk Nancy rather than assert dominance
>cucked
He deserves nothing but despair. I want season 3 to be the complete downfall of Steve.

she does suck
she did nothing this season

I was talking from the perspective of a 14 year old kid. If I had a friend like Dusting when I was that age. Then I changed to the perspective of an adult AFTER Dustin became an adult. A gay one.

Your tactics have failed.

who is the middle one

i want her to ride me like it's going out of style