Why doesn't Sup Forums ever talk about this top tier sci fi kino

Why doesn't Sup Forums ever talk about this top tier sci fi kino

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qKoTKl2tDQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love the cube films but hypercube isn't as good as the first one. It introduces some interesting concepts though.

4th dimensional kino is too much for these brainlets

>hypercube isn't as good as the first one.
Why do people always say that

>hypercube isn't as good as the first one
It's better actually

For me it was the characters and the ending. It has been a long time since I saw them but I'm fairly sure that was why I didn't like it as much.

Because everyone contributed in the first one, even Rennes but in 2 and 3 it was "awesome girl doin' it all for the gang with her awesome independence"

>cube - classic thriller/horror
>hyper cube - edgy 4th dimension thriller
>cube zero - self aware b thriller movie

I enjoyed Cube Zero the most.

Sup Forums is full of reddit and normalfags. They dont care for cube. Good movie though.

How do we feel about followers of the cube canon identifying as "Cuberts"

desu cube 2 would be better if the budget was high. good concept but they couldnt do anything convincingly, even the acting

The only patrician response.
youtube.com/watch?v=qKoTKl2tDQA

Redditors are exactly the kind of people who hype up Cube as some deep philosophical masterpiece.

But that's the worst one.

haven't seen it in a while, but I remembered it was neat

The sets were shit, the actors were shit, the directing was uninspired, the whole tesseract contraption was completely irrelevant to the plot but the worst of all is that you have a twist with exactly zero oomph because you're kept completely unaware of the world at large and the players in it.

1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

cube 2 is fucking TRASH. it's so bad. I finish every movie I watch but man I couldn't fucking finish that thing, I still want to go back to it. It has an okay concept but it flunks everything else

the only good cube is the original experimental short the films are based on

I loved Rennes and what they did with him. Nobody is safe basically.

I like the guy eating multiple Jerry's. I'm pretty sure Rick and Morty ripped this off somewhere.

I love Cube but that feeling of hopelessness man. There's no good reason for anything, everyone that could mention anything about what happened in there dies and the only person that comes out alive is an autistic savant who couldn't tell anyone shit.