Oh jean philippe youre home!?

oh jean philippe youre home!?

Other urls found in this thread:

putslab.la.psu.edu/documents/Hill et al 2013 Evol Hum Behav.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=ucTqtI8PWn8
youtube.com/watch?v=LHVGiDFFqc0
youtube.com/watch?v=1xsweeNXQ0E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Qu'est-ce que c'est, man? Message machine broken?

What is that, berber carpet?

the epitome of beta

>Literally Sup Forums: the character

he owned his own restaurant and had a wife. he's not a beta. he's just an average guy. that's the whole point of his character, he just isn't capable of violence like tony and all the other mob guys are in the show.

Artie is one of the greatest side characters ever.

One of the best things about this character is the way John Ventimiglia made him come to life through gestures while he talked. Totally believable and people absolutely do that all the time while talking. Really great performance there.

IAINSPOSETOBESEENERE YOU FUCKIN' IDIOTS

He's saying, "Am I supposed to be seen here, you fucking idiots?"

>balding
>eye bags and shrunken skull
>ugly midface
>gets put in his place by the other men repeatedly
>the other males are visibly stronger than him, more aggressive, larger skulls, stronger faces, more masculine
>not a beta
it was a mistake to let stupid people talk about these things

DELET THIS

>balding
tony is balding too you dumb fuck
>eye bags and shrunken skull
>ugly midface
and tony is a fat fuck

>gets put in his place by other men repeatedly
>the other males are visibly stronger than hi, more aggressive, larger skulls, stronger faces, more masculine
he beats the shit out of benny, but you forgot that. the only person who puts artie in his place is tony

>the only person who puts artie in his place is tony
And of course, Jean Phillipe.

that doesn't count, the french eat frogs

>Successful craftsman with hot wife is a beta because he is afraid of the same guy everyone is afraid of
I mean I agree he makes himself look like a complete ass whenever he gets ambitious, but come on senpai. Alphas do things other than commit crime.

Probably the most retarded storyline they did.

>be friends with mafia
>someone wants money from mafia
>tell mafia, maybe get a little cut

or

>be friends with mafia
>someone wants help from mafia
>be fucking retarded in a way that's fucking retarded with an already retarded character

I just wanted that shit to end because it was bad writing but thankfully Sopranos was mostly about making thing up for one episode and then forgetting it for the rest of the show.

Sup Forums is too caught up in the beta/alpha bullshit to understand artie. he's a regular guy with a regular job and people are comparing him to psychopathic criminals in the mafia.... of course he looks weak compared to those guys, they're fucking criminals

It's also not even true in humans, or Bill Gates would be a cuck and everyone in prison would be ruling.

Why did Tony get that old hitman locked up. He thinks about the gang laughing and when it zooms in on him he's angry and buttering toast or something. Is that a flashback or is he imagining something.

That's because people on this site don't know real, nuanced human beings. So, they just relegate people into categories based on character types from pop culture.

he saw in him the exact same insubordination as richie and dealt with the problem before anything came of it

Tony is a high T DOM linebacker/pitbull hybrid low inhibition brute though, the fact that he bloatmaxxed doesn't mean shit

yea, he was just gaining mass bro

FROG EATTING MUTHAFUCKER!

putslab.la.psu.edu/documents/Hill et al 2013 Evol Hum Behav.pdf

GIRTHMOGGED TO OBLIVION BY BLOATMAXXED CHAD

virus

SMASHED
L
A
M
M
E
D

closet fags go back to lookism

But he never had the makings of a varsity athlete

OHHH SHIIIIIIIIIT

Is gabagool even good?

as a pizzanigger, ehh. soppressata is better

looks pretty damn fucking good to me

the BALLS on this prick

I've only ever had the trash Subway claimed was gabagool, it clearly wasn't but it was still alright.

>subway
>gabagoo

>points a sniper rifle at a mob boss
>beta

Who was in the wrong here?

who was in the wrong here?

tony is right about that. with pulp is nasty, some pulp is the patrician choice. anything more than the amount in some pulp feels like there are fucking flies in the drink

a-at least the commercials were funny
youtube.com/watch?v=ucTqtI8PWn8

So Carmela in one episode displayed the ability to slow down and even freeze time! Yet another incident where one of characters in the otherwise fairly grounded Sopranos universe displays magical abilities.

Anybody got some other examples?

that was so out of place, idk why they did that

What Sopranos character are you like Sup Forums?

I'm like Syl. I'm funny, I fuck women whenever I want and I am incredibly successful

WE LEAD THE WORLD IN COMPUTERIZED DATA COLLECTION

i'm a less bitchy version of AJ

which character are you guys talking about? it's been a while since I saw this.

Feech La Manna

It's Italian for Feech the Manna

Probably Big Pussy. I've spent my entire life feigning honesty and trying to do my own shit on the side. I also always play dumb when it comes back at me.

Bobby Bacala

I'm a fat gentle giant

Tony

fucking every other slut when he's got a wife and kids at home

pic related best mobster

I'm Tony minus the violent temper.

Literally me

Vincent Curatola is a great man.

Ralphie was my favorite character by far, and I know I'm not alone.

this webm made me grab my chest and wheeze uncontrollably

A : SHE WAS A HOOOOER
B : SHE HIT ME

daily reminder, gloria did literally NOTHING wrong

bpd girls deserve love too

Nothing has made me laugh more than that scene. Ralph's fucking stupid face laughing gave me stomach cramps from all the laughter.

>After a Sopranos episode in which his character brutally beat a young stripper to death, during an interview he stated, "After the episode aired a lot more women started hitting on me. I thought it was very revealing."

Shut the fuck up moron

there it is, balding manlets of Sup Forums. all you have to do to get the ladies is go and inflict grievous bodily harm on a few of them.

SHE WAS A WHOOORE

SHE WAS A BEAUTIFUL INNOCENT CREATURE WHAT'D SHE EVER DO TO YOU

Dude had a hard fucking life holy shit.

man somehow this image makes me hear tonys voice except without any intelligible words actually being said

UP AND DOWN THE BOULVEVARD

THEIR SHADOWS, SEARCHING IN THE NIGHT

Oh qu'est ce que c'est...

youtube.com/watch?v=LHVGiDFFqc0

>tfw

>beta/alpha bullshit

The very guy who came up with this alpha/beta crap later denounced it as wrong, yet people are still getting meme'd and PUA'd left and right into taking it seriously.

I mean, in this show even a goddamn psychiatrist character (Melfi) uses the term alpha male to describe Soprano. Not sure if that's the writers being uninformed or what.

I think she's speaking his language, probably somewhat tongue in cheek given how unintimidated she is most of the time.

he beat Benny's greasy meatball ass though

Jimmy died for this. Madonn'

literally /ourguy/

artie has the perfect barber/chef look going, don't hate

WE LEAD THE WORLD IN COMPUTERIZED DATA COLLECTION!!!

>probably somewhat tongue in cheek

I guess that's a possibility.

>Mob boss deigns to not whack the guy after this but still remains friends with him nonetheless

Who else did Tony look out for as much as Artie? Besides Christopher.

AJ

Vito.

Tony B

t. reflex

he killed tony b, and ordered carlo to kill vito. how is that looking out for them?

this was the exact song/scene that I thought it was gonna be as soon as I clicked it

Chrissy was so fucked and he sabotaged himself over and over, I liked watching his story the best I think

holy shit I just got quints

He personally killed Tony B to prevent an inevitably worse fate. That's heavy stuff my man.

After going above and beyond for them, precisely so that he wouldn't have had to do that.

WHERE ARE THE FUCKING CHORUSES?

its that zip Furio

Yeah but his wife is fucking hot

>tfw have never been to usa
>tfw you will never have a guidette gf

>we'll use a ukulele

>yeah well honey
>when you're livin' in sin
>with some guy

youtube.com/watch?v=1xsweeNXQ0E

What's the BIG deal?

> just so we understand ourselves
> you're titsoon, mulanyan

I think this was out of pure parental obligation.

He simultaneously hated AJ but loved him simply because he came from his loins. I love the result of it.