Steve and Dustin were the MVPs of season 2 and Joyce, Will, Hopper, Mike...

Steve and Dustin were the MVPs of season 2 and Joyce, Will, Hopper, Mike, Eleven and Bob were only other good-tier characters? Is that the consensus Sup Forums?

Dustin is such a fucking retard

honorable mention to Billy, but there wasn't enough of his story, but it's not his show...

That little sequence is the highlight of the season
for me.

Billy is objectively the best character

>no super bob in season 3
i did like them bonding on the train tracks, and in the car, it was cute, and a nice mood changer from what was going on.

This, fuck that stupid cunt.

>killing off Bob who is easily the most likable character in the show

You'll regret this .

Why is Steve such a god damn bro. He was patient and understanding with all those little shits when he had no reason to. I wish I had an older brother like him growing up.

>tfw no Steve bf

steve makes mullet look good

He was my favourite character this season.
>Risking his life to protect kids he doesn't know
>Taking an autist under his wing to raise him in the ways of the chad
>keeping his trusty weapon on his person at all times (only true warriors do this)

I loved Bob Newby. He was a complete goober, but he was a lovable goober who tried to be a good dad-figure and boyfriend.

Who the fuck is Mike? Was he in the season?

Ok. This didn't need to be its own thread.

No one on this show was an "mvp"

Dustin was just a bit naive. Initially it doesn't seem like a completely terrible idea to keep a creature from the Upside Down to study it. Granted he should have had misgivings about Dart's inexplicable short growth span but at least he wised up after Dart ate his cat. And in the grand scheme of things it didn't really matter since a dozen other demodogs came from the Upside Down into Hawkins.

Are there any lewd scenes in this season?

Love Steve as the warrior hero. He has the courage to fight even though he's gotten his ass kicked twice already by other dudes. He protects his party even though they keep heading into fights they probably won't win. Heart of a champion.

nancys and wills mom creams her undies over a 18 year old chad

Called his death five minutes into his appearance, no show can afford a Fellowship actor for more than one season.

I think you are thinking of someone else

Wtf is that thing on the left?

i dont think anyone from the rings movies aside from maybe orlando bloom (and he shouldnt) comes with a premium price tag

>Gets cucked by that whore
At least Jonathan finally got laid.

hugo weaving

Literally everyone except Viggo and Sir Ian make red box specials now. Fuckin' Astin was in a Corey Feldman music video for cryin' out loud.

*purrs*

>2 cucks
>mvp's
ha

that may have been true at one time, but if you check out whats hes been doing lately, it looks like hes going the bruce willis route and taking whatever is offered

nancy is a bitch and steve is a cool guy

But bob's an INT hero

Best Character Rankings for season 2
1. Steve
2. Hopper
3. Bob
4. Lucas
5. Dustin

0. Ted
6. Max's stepdad whom did nothing wrong

>Not including Neil "Bodybags for Fags" Hargrove

>that whore
take that back you piece of shit

>sleeping with a guy literally the day after you break up with your boyfriend
shes no class act user

Andy Serkis is the most successful of the cast.

6. Billy

Shame that they didn't give him anything to do.

>after you break up with your boyfriend
Lol not even, at most they were having a quarrel. It's a typical "fuck first, think later" attitude.

Just needed a shot of protein to keep her going

1.Steve
2.Bob
3.Dustin
4.Hopper
5.Billy

The rest don’t matter

1. Steve
2. Joyce
3. Hopper
4. Will
5. Dustin