Sup Forums General Drawthread

>Provide References and keep them to one image/post.
>Keep requests Sup Forums related and keep them concise.
>General OC discussion belongs in "Work on your art" and the Donut Steel threads.
>However, OC requests are allowed as long as they aren't /trash/ material or fanfiction. If it's not /coc/ you must provide a link to the comic or cartoon.
>Be patient and take it easy! Don't forget to check the booru to see if your request was filled.
>Drawfriends, don't hold back.
>DON'T REPLY TO TROLLS OR WHINERS.
>Keep art critique short, otherwise take it to the Batman thread.
>To make the new drawthread, wait for page 10.
>No one is entitled to a request delivery.
>Don't fight spam with spam
>No begging.
>Have fun!

>Collection of Deliveries:
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list

>Drawfriends Gallery List:
pastebin.com/ZxTaHi2q

>Drawing Books, tutorials, practice websites, and drawing programs:
pastebin.com/4CpXsY7a

NSFW deliveries/requests should be posted in
or in # #

Old Thread: > → # →

Other urls found in this thread:

arthur.wikia.com/wiki/Maria_Pappas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacksonville_Jaguars
youtube.com/watch?v=rGPHP30UlnI
tapastic.com/series/CluelessHero)
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=53733
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=53735
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why all the deletes?

Requesting Maria Pappas, rabbit Girl From Arthur.

As if she were a fan of the Jacksonville Jaguars From NFL

arthur.wikia.com/wiki/Maria_Pappas

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacksonville_Jaguars
youtube.com/watch?v=rGPHP30UlnI

Requesting the eponymous protagonist of the webcomic "Clueless Hero" (tapastic.com/series/CluelessHero) with the back of his robe stuck in his bomb-print boxers, but of course, him being clueless, he doesn't notice it, and he's confused as to why the villagers are laughing at him.

Requesting Viv giving herself a puberty upgrade by installing huge tits on herself, and asking Sam if they look alright while he stands there in shock. Maybe he has a nosebleed.

Because huge tits are great

Requesting Riyo Chuchi from Clone Wars and Mystique from X-Men handcuffed together. Maybe they're fleeing captors or its a kidnapping gone wrong?

Requesting a rule 63 Sup Forums character dealing with the new angel & demon on her shoulders.

Requesting Jinx wearing the same swimsuit as Sayoko

Requesting a fusion for this chart please. With best ass going to Helen and best tits to Power Girl, I'm still considering changing the last spot for a better girl with a ''best ___"

Did the Gogo Chel fusion from last thread

A parody of the ASM wedding cover, but with Agent Venom marrying the symbiote and some other symbiote characters in the background. And the Spidey heart is a big Venom face instead.

What is the context of this picture?

Requesting Rita Loud, Madeline Fenton, and Maria Rivera skinny dipping. Make it look some what similar to the pic on the right.

japan unveiled their new meme sweater and someone requested any Sup Forums character in them.
key word being "any"

Requesting Raven in her "Snowblind" outfit carrying Starfire over her shoulder as her Xmas present.

>89463349
You already got two thirsty fucker
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=53733
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=53735

Requesting genderflipped Slipknot in his movie costume. Not a loli or anything, but an older more mature Native woman. Essentially Pocahontas as Slipknot, braids wires and all. Its based on an idea I had for an OC and I want to see it visualized to see if it works. Hopefully someone can help me out

Requesting Connie telling Steven to dodge

Requesting Batman tied to a chair with Magpie behind him resting her boobs on his head as she reaches towards his utility belt

Requesting this Red Riding Hood, giving her fans a little peak, like in the image on the left.

Requesting Carol in a punk outfit.

Requesting Doctor Princess wearing a thong and taking an over-the-shoulder selfie.

Requesting Zarkon doing Freeza's pose. You know the one I'm talking about ;^)
Optional: Shiro wearing Goku's gi

Damn, it's been a while, man. Nice work.

Requesting April drinking a martini.

Requesting Mowgli from Disney's The Jungle Book (1967) and Young Tarzan from Disney's Tarzan (1999) both sitting on a tree trunk trying to say their names in English, for Tarzan only speaks ape and Mowgli only speaks wolf.

Requesting the Janet Jackson Rolling Stone cover with young sexy Madam Mim. Alternatively a sexy Milf would also be good

Requesting Dipper in Wendy's body struggling to fit into his normal clothes, probably blushing like crazy.

I don't care if you use waifus, spamfus, redheads, males, Adelaide, change the dialouge, make it more humorous than sexy etc.

Requesting to make this Sup Forums related.

Suggesting the six best girls from Kim Possible

Can I request Marinette in that new meme sweater?

Requesting a POV of either R63 Pinocchio poking the viewer with her nose, or the viewer poking her nose.

Mrs. Sumouski and Rita Loud seductively bending down towards the audience with their cleavage showing

Requesting these four-armed ladies groping each other

... or just posing seductively together. Your call.

Requesting some sexy Sup Forums ladies showing off their bodies in this lingerie

I'm seconding on those spamfus + Adelaide. Who would fill in the other two slots is the real question.

Requesting Yolanda Rat working at Mooby's.

I dunno why, guess I've just got Muppets and Clerks on the mind.

The last two should be Bobby and Cotton.

obligatory Chel suggestion

second but of the jaguar variety

Would they still have breasts?

One of these? Preferable Monique, Bonnie or Shego since they are the fashionistas.

Artistic freedom.

Requesting Judge Anderson dress as Motoko Kusanagi

Helen Parr

Kimmy in this please

Requesting Princess Marco winking while wearing a tube top, using one of his fingers to pull it down to flash one of his nipples.

Requesting Chido (redhead bully from Sanjay and Craig) getting drunk on wine and wearing a pretty dress

Requesting Yang headpats

Requesting this but with Jenny wakeman and a can of oil

Requesting Voltronyans

Requesting Steven and the gems dressed as the Warriors. Alternately, each gem dressed as a gang member of the various gangs from The Warriors

Requesting 2099 wearing a symbiote with the same color scheme

How's the comic going?

Jinxy.

Requesting Ranger Tabes, in the same tiny shorts, and tied-up, tiny shirt, as the girl on the left.

So she's lying about being able to take yours?

I want to do this but with Francesca Terwilliger. the models hair and earrings and lipstick remind me of her that why

I read it as Tank-top by accident, but here ya go.

A tank top works too! Thanks BL!

Why would Mowgli have problems communicating? Romulus and Remus sucked wolf tits, and they ended up planting the seeds of an empire.

Wow, that's a really pretty drawing of her! Thank you so much for drawing her! Just wondering, what is it that's being taken?

Then do it, or said a sexy Sup Forums lady and I'm sure she qualifies

Requesting Bernice as the Warrior Lady of the Wasteland.

Requesting a 63 version of grass finn/fern based of Fionna's design

If RavenRavenRaven is still interested in some ideas, this would make for a great butt groping pic. Of course, up to him if it's Star doing the groping or getting her butt touched by Raven.

fuck off

quick question what program do you use for these fusions?

Man, Garnet had a seriously plush ass for a bobblehead.

quicker question, how stupid are you?

Requesting Kim, kimmy, and Kimiko losing their bikini bottoms make the pic some what similar to the pic on the right.

Moanica as Skullface.

Requesting the left picture with Panda

Also suggesting her for

How bad is your autism that you can't conceive of someone that doesn't live on you Thailand barbecue blog

Requesting more Princess Lucy in the world

i love this guy

Requesting either Kylo Ren or Darth Vader wearing this sweater and holding a cup of coffee that reads "Sith Happens"

Looma as a bimbo.

Requesting Marinette dressed as a muslim girl.

Requesting Tim and Annie posing like Kurusu and Suu respectively

ms paint must look like a high-tech program, to you

Requesting Pirouette like the girl on the left.

Requesting Betty cosplaying as Yui
from GENEDIVER

Requesting Comrade Red as pic related with a drawfag, and with this text:

"When you drawing free of charge instead use Patreon,
You're drawing Communism"

Requesting Catman, Ambush Bug, and Guardian posing for a picture smiling

Requesting Catman running like Nightwing.

why would you do that to my wife

Who shit in your cereal today?

Amethyst really fits in the SA

Requesting Starfire as the punisher (War zone 2008) but:
-With the same shitty facial expression (like saying don't fuck with me kiddo)
-Holding this machine gun.
-And with the same hairstyle that has Castle.

I can only hear him sounding like Adam West

Here ya go.
Transparent for your pleasure.

I think that makes me like it more now

WEW

fixed the oil can

You know what, I'll second this request.

Requesting Toot Wearing the virgin killer sweater

Requesting Shezow wearing the virgin killer sweater