Gotham

Why is this show so kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Elh1VeXrJk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Haven't watched it in years. Is CamCam still on the show? Is Barbara still a footslut?

Even when it's a so-called "filler" episode Gotham is kino. This show has the definitive depictions of the villains (or most of them at least). Pyg was GOAT, I hope they don't kill him off and keep him around indefinitely, assuming the show doesn't get cancelled here. They need to get that Sofia / Penguin arc moving along though, it's really starting to drag. I hope it doesn't predictably end with her ruining Penguin's empire and reducing him to rags again. How many times has that happened, how many times has Penguin rebuilt his empire now? Just keep him on top, have Sofia's masterplan unfold but then Penguin reveal he was always wise to her act.

I came here to ask the same thing. Glad I looked through the catalog first.

It takes the intrinsic nonsense of comic books seriously
You can take it all silly and it's just a comedy Or take it all seriously and it's boring

Professor Pyg? They relly went there

isn't it basically edge the show

Maybe something will happen to her and she'll turn into Lark?

It is more campy than edgy or did you mean something else?

Yes and no

Doesn't it seem kind of late? Pyg is supposed to be around when Damian shows up but they did his dance from Batman and Robin #3, yes?

I dropped it a while ago but what the fuck, are they actually doing Doctor Pyg? If he's even remotely as threatening and disturbing as his comic book counterpart I'll pick it back up immediately

>mah canon
Please fuck off you low IQ subhuman.

oh cool pyg, seems a step up from their shitty flamingo adaptation

Most of his kills are offscreen and he hasn't done anything that gruesome (yet at least). He's only been in one episode and they've been finding his victim's bodies with the pig's heads over their faces. But he did attach one mask to a live cop with a trigger-tab linked to a grenade in his stomach so when the cops investigated it detonated. He also slit Harvey's throat.

Hasn't done anything overly gruesome (yet?) but he has conversed with Jim for a full three minute scene and the actor is great.

So far just sinister with usual quips. The mask and demeanor are pretty good.

how to ruin the episode

how not to ruin the episode

youtube.com/watch?v=5Elh1VeXrJk

She just needs to do tasteful yet erotic panty scenes already.

They could have used a real pig head.

This can't be real.

At least we got Grundy now

In the same way Burton movies were I guess

>tfw no moonface niggerlips gf

only season 1 was good

>swn give you a disinterested handjob with those gloves

go on...

when did this show get good? I haven't watched since the end of season 1.

Where should I restart? I hear Bruce Wayne has good teen Batman. Good shit.