Endtown

Another new update, yet no thread. What gives?

Did people really only read for Holly?

I'm hoping the story wraps back around to Wally and the gang. I don't mind moving onto another arc, but the last one really didn't tie up any loose ends.

Endtown's dead, it's time to go home and cut the losses.

Fatshaming strikes again.
Tumblr is always right.

>endtown threads are dead
>poppy has been dead for over a month

RIP

I certainly didn't (and NO, I'm not full throttling the Kirbee ship, either, don't ask)

But right now it's harder to converse about this part of the plot, the new comic's been up for, what, an hour?, and expect the same deluge of speculation until the plot progresses even more. It's not plodding, but it's certainly gone back to a slow back burner.

We haven't seen what's become of Endtown outside of this tiny window surrounding Portia and Walt (and Dottie) so there's no bigger picture to speculate on since we only have this vague stuff and what came before to go on.

The only thing we know? Pigs are disappearing, Portia has an eating/exercise disorder and is suffering from all kids of shit, Walt ain't the Bear Mayor no more, and there are still plenty of assholes to ruin things for everybody else.

she sure does have a purdy mouth

She's keeping the weight off so they dont eat her.

Which'll suck for her because not eating increases weight gain once you start eating again.

Then again, with an all bean diet I'm not sure how that'll work.

The "Endtown vs Poppy" meme will never die, will it?

It died when Morbi died from deadly strain of common cold.

>Did people really only read for Holly?

There wasn't any other reason to, desu

The "Endtown vs Poppy" meme will never die, will it?

Not if you keep bringing it up

The "Poppy vs Endtown" meme will never die, will it?

I doubleposted because the site derped. And it looks like someone decided to triplepost.

I had left the threads on account of all the waifushit. This new arc looks interesting, but as another user pointed out before, we still need a little more time to understand what's going on. For example, right now I'm starting to think Portia is hallucinating on something, but many other options are still on the table and they're equally, if not more, plausible than that.

It seems pretty clear from her bare cupboards that she's just not eating *anything* and is nonstop exercising.

Body issues/image problems, or trying to make herself seem unappealing to would be cannibals, both, problem is that she's killing herself to stay alive.

>Portia is hallucinating on something
How the Hell do you come to that conclusion?

Jim is cute!

CUTE!

There's a dedicated furry board now. There's not as much need to try and slip things under the radar on Sup Forums.

>dat raccoon butt

Tell me that's a female...

It is shopped.

doesn't look shopped...

If it's not, then there is some massive fold, and the thing is obese.

What happened to Wally and the gang? I missed some

read the comic, it's a long sad story...

>tall /fit/ woman mutates into a short fat pig
>kills herself by starving and overexercising in a vain attempt to regain her old body
Goddamn, that's just some 100% pure Endtown shit right there.

For a while I thought Wally might be going the way of Al and Gustine and not show up again anytime soon, but I'm not sure if Aaron can avoid getting to write for Kirbee more the way he spoke about her in one of his e-mails.
To be completely honest, I wouldn't mind getting to see more new characters and what they get up to.

At least it isn't as bad as Poppy.

This is why I read Endtown. People having a bad time cause they're cartoon animal-people living after the apocalypse. Feels like the first time I read this, where a fat lady who's sad about being an animal and a caring guy nearly die trying to solve their problems.

I hope we see President Jackrabbit in the next few weeks. It's been too long since I saw that jackass causing problems. I hope he has some insane ambition to unite Endtown with other colonies to fight the Topsiders.

What's an alternative name that could be given to Mutants that's empowering, like it makes it seem as if they're normal humans and the Topsiders are abnormal. I ask because I'm sure Jackrabbit will have some made up word or name to replace mutants and get people hyped up for his leadership

>What's an alternative name that could be given to Mutants that's empowering
Probably something to make them sound like the next evolution of human rather than an unfortunate side effect no matter how little it truly applies.

>starving herself to death

are we gonna see her schism?

where?

>not comfortable in own body, die or go crazy

>be comfortable in own body, know that if some guy is into you he's literally fucking a pig

aaw : (

honestly I'm hoping he turns out to be surprisingly competent as leader of Endtown, would feel kinda weird for him to have gotten all that support from Marx just to screw things up(especially since Endtown's continued survival seems to be one of Marx's main goals in this reality)

He'll make everyone sad, but he'll turn out to be important in some future event Marx hasn't told us about.

I would fuck it

>know that if some guy is into you he's literally fucking a pig

i liked the holly storyline. since that ended/shifted. im not interested in endtown anymore

Wally and Holly's arc is over user. Even if we return to Wally, it won't be anytime soon. Endtown arcs seem to last a year or more.

Was it only a year? thouht at least its nearly 2 years?

Whoever that one user is that called it a week or so ago, good fucking job.

Endtown threads aren't kill.
It does this all the time, I'm shocked people haven't learned to see this pattern.

Here's how it goes
>Comic updates go like this
>A. build-up and establishing characters/concepts without shit actually going down
>B. Shit goes down/is in the process of going down/just went down

If A, the threads be slow because there's nothing to talk about without it being complete speculation.

If B, expect reactions images, waifufaggotry, and links to /trash/ threads to be a-flyin'

Considering Jackrabbit is going full-on Animal Farm with this bitch, livelier threads are on the horizon

It wasn't hard to tell.

I remember seeings slow threads after even the end of the Unity arc. Hopefully this arc ends with less shit posting.

>character people are supposed to dislike
>make him sympathetic
>also one of the cutest, specially when he smiles
It will never not baffle me.

>specially when he smiles

He's perfect, i understand how you feel...

>character people are supposed to dislike
>make her sympathetic
>also one of the cutest, specially when she smiles
I don't understand either.

Uh, i don't think people was supposed to dislike Allie, user...

She smiles?

This. Aaron wants her to be miserable but that doesn't mean he hates her (that makes brain hurt but still...).

>She smiles?

sometimes, and looks absolutely adorable when she does.

>character people are supposed to like
>make her unsympathetic
>also one of the dumbest, specially when she smiles
Aaron pls

user speaks the truth.

The comic really isn't entertaining anymore. It drags everywhere and the humor is not even stimulating.

The cringe killed it.

Cringe?

i haven't seen humor in the comic since the gustine arc

It's more subtle now. Wasn't it a bit funny when one of the preds got maced?

There is also dark comedy every so often. Like the scene with the chefs or "but the babies -are dead!".

>"but the babies -are dead!"

how's that funny?

I don't want to say "it's too deep for you" but come on, it should be simple enough.

Sorry, i guess it's an american thing?, i don't know.

Never heard of "dead baby" comedy?

I have not, makes me think i have missed lots of references thought out the comic... sad.

>Tumblr is always right.

Nah I'd say they're about always left. Always about racial tolerance, gays, feminism, etc.

You're a punny guy

Anons stop... you're killing me

From last thread and also sweaters from /trash/

fuck that's cute

Portia's got a nice butt

But there is no /trash/ thread?

threads didn't tank until the feed went bonkers desu senpai
rss feed when?

Why are spiders always top-tier cute?

I'm just glad these threads are about the comic again.

>Jinxed