What style of panties do you think she wears? Think she is totally shaved or trimmed or has a bush or what?

What style of panties do you think she wears? Think she is totally shaved or trimmed or has a bush or what?

I mean you fucking know Claremont has a notebook somewhere detailing this shit.

I'm sure bendis has this info on kitty and miles

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iXpxnxAL62A
youtube.com/watch?v=QrVqXKYSRTY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My favorite What Ifs are the ones where Jubilee dies.

Well she is undead

What is this shit?

You think jubilee wears a bra? Are her tits big enough?

I'm just wondering. Like I'm just curious haha

They are now.

Thong, plain and sporty. Doesn't want to show panty lines but isn't dressing up for anyone.
Neatly trimmed, she's fashionable but doesn't want to look immature.
Sports bra, not for support, but keeps the nips from chafing.

>tfw you will never deflower jubilee

Is this how warren Ellis felt about kitty?

Hipsters, black and seamless.

All reasonably attractive women wear black lacy thongs be default or go commando.

She's a late 80's early 90's stereotype of cool, so pre and early Grunge style.

So basic trim, and boys boxers or basic color panties.

Vampires go comando, OP.
Everyone knows that.

We need a draw fag in here to illustrate these options

First thing that came to mind is this.

youtu.be/iXpxnxAL62A

I can see Jubes in this scenario.

Nah, Warren Ellis just likes to break other people's toys. It's why he doesn't get too many Big 2 high profile gigs anymore. I mean, last time he was give free reign by Nick Lowe we were blessed with Nextwave Agents of H.A.T.E. The problem is how do you reconcile Devil Dinosaur from Nextwave with the current one?

>last time he was give free reign
he didn't get free reign with Moon Knight?

though one might argue Moony was already broken by Bendis....

moon knight ain't high profile

neither was the totality of Nextwave

Do vampire vaginas work right? Like do they lubricate?

White panties as the good girl she is. And extra bushy.

In the "World of Darkness" universe vampires could spend, and use, blood for lubrication.

Does Illyana wear panties?

Depends on the setting.

But given that Marvel uses Universal movie Dracula as its basis, yes.

So she doesn't shit right? Like you could fuck her in the ass whenever and it won't be dirty?

One of the realist things in my life is that my real life childhood waifu and comics waifu both are technically milfs now.

Are you a Milf if you are 17 and stole a baby?

The only vampire lore that deals with this is south Asian vampires sort of. Penanggalan.

A woman sits down for the night, her head and internal organs fly away from the body and go drink blood then return in the morning for her to live normally. In that case, the intestine would shit independant of the asshole. So the butt would be clean, for like a foot or two in.

Different countries either have ut as benevolent or hostile. Some, she kills bandits. In others she preys on pregnant mothers.

What's interesting is US troops in Vietnam reported seeing them.

But vampire bats shit, so vampires would shit. I mean blood is full of organic material, the body doesn't generally piss out things bigger than the kidneys can filter unless something is wrong.

She doesn't eat any food, so there's nothing to make shit out of.

Which x girl is most likely to eat ass?

Blood is not just fluid.

The body only pisses a handful of basic molecules. It shits the rest.

He likes to break his own, too. The guy actually wrote an essay about why he killed off Pete Wisdom in X-Force because he didn't like how other people wrote him.

Not that it lasted since he was asspulled back to life right after.

The correct answer is whatever gets X-23's rapt attention.

Rogue

Yup. Ellis is one of those writers who acts like he doesn't give a fuck, but when you read his comics you can tell the man is passionate about his work.

That was in a movie,forgot the name. Saw the trailer in a Video Search of Miami tape.

Any recommend readings/shows for Jubilee?

Sort of the default answer but Generation x, the first run, was pretty fantastic
Movie/show wise your stuck with the original x-men cartoon and the made for TV movie by Fox of Generation X

Ellis-Senpai is a fickle master,but we love him.

Jubes is older than me by like a year.

Wait, she was 12 the year I was born when first published in 1989. So 13 years older.

I think when I put it on their twitter they assumed I ment like idk who the fuck? When I was talking about like Jubes and rogue. But fucking regardless they assume the age of the person typing and they are fucking fictional

>sjws

More like "I don't want to get fired because I answered some wanker's question."

Hmm multiple of their posts on Twitter are about me. Maybe I should stop shit posting on xplain the xmen

They aren't employed by anyone

Easy, next question.

probably this
it's what i picture

That's cute

How old is Jubilee in the comics now?

This should be a game.

>What style of panties do you think she wears?
what costume is she wearing and what year?

>Think she is totally shaved or trimmed or has a bush or what?
She can grow a mean bush but she is a North American early 20's modern vampire Woman, so she waxes.

Mystics in Bali probably.

pic related, no panties

>it's predatory to speculate on x girls panties

Rogue has been around for over a decade longer than me, I'm pretty sure she is older than me in continuity, she has had more partners than me, she also has super powers

>somehow I am creepy and more powerful than she is

What if they are low rise?

Jubilee was from one of the "everything's destroyed, the X-men are on the run" eras. Early 90s. All of Jubilee's clothing was stolen from the x-men. The pink glasses are Cyclop's. I forget where the yellow raincoat is from.
Moving on to speculation, perhaps she alternates between wearing Logan's old underwear, and what she can "borrow" from Rouge's and Storm's laundry. Of course, now we have Emma, so on Tuesdays Jubilee's underwear is worth more (original retail prices) then her whole outfit.
I seem to be alone in thinking that the X-men's recent celebrity status/success ruins some of the scrappy upstart fun. But I cannot object the new era's Jetpack Homework.

She wore Emma's panties?

Emma doesn't wear panties.

She doesn't exist, user.

Jubilee doesn't wear panties. She wears a tentacle monster.

Too bad Jubes has a baby now. They could have had the mother daughter thing like how Emma treats the coocoos

>dat skin tone
somebody get a doctor in here, Jubilee's gallbladder exploded again!

you mean a manananggal
here's an example of manananggal vs the flip version of Wonder Woman

youtube.com/watch?v=QrVqXKYSRTY

>there was a time when this image wouldn't offend comics readers

I miss the old days.

>mfw that literal dick less autists is so triggered by this

Implying that you wouldn't take x-girls and gold paint them.
Implying that the Shi'ar wouldn't have colored gel lights lying around their palace.
So the colorist screwed up. Jubilee looks good like that.
>After so many years she has become one with the yellow coat.

You're assuming vampires eat blood in the same way that vampire bats or mosquitoes eat blood. But they're not real-life organisms, they're magical creatures of myth.

Maybe they eat nothing but the life force inherent in the blood, meaning they'd have to excrete 100% of the mass they take in. Or maybe their body converts the blood into corpse-animating magical energy with 100% efficiency, so they'd never excrete anything.

We just don't know how it works in the Marvel universe. The standard rules don't apply.

That was from like 1992 Ish

amy matthews has the answers

she doesn't wear anything else

So, why hasn't Brotha Blade killed her yet? That nigga hates them bloodsukas!

17, I think.

Of course she doesn't.

>tight leather pants
you can only wear a thong with that

Because Wovlerine and Gambit would go batshit.

In oldman logan she was allowed to have beer but Jean wasnt

You know she wears these.

Are there any panels with Jubes in her panties? Like I know there are a bunch of kitty in panties pannels

How do you know?

>Kitty in panties

You have peaked my interest, user.

Oh, that's in canon now. Al Ewing made H.A.T.E the joke of rogue Beyonders.

Kitty had lots of panty shots in that book. Many boners were induced by those pics when I was a kid.

Oh, really? Why does Marvel never embrace their true potential?