Movies that slowly redpilled you

>be 16
>think it's about finding love
>be 20
>think it's about knowing when a girl is emotionally unavailable
>be 25
>realize it's about a beta being emotionally manipulated by a roastie.

What was it really about Sup Forums?

It's about a dude who projected really hard on a girl and saw in her unrealistic, limitless potential. He stopped being his own person and she lost interest. Chloe Moretz had the best line in the movie, "just because she's into the same weirdo crap as you doesn't make her your soul mate." The ending with "500 days of autumn" beginning shows he hasn't learned anything from his mistakes and is on course to repeating them.
If you want to find true love work on, and love yourself first.

I wouldnt say "slowly" tho.
That scene where she tells the woman how many guys she fucked... Man, that shit disgusted me.
It probably is a normal number for most girls nowadays anyway.

damn OP you're 25 get a fucking clue about things

I don't know what i'm supposed to get a clue on except don't trust women and be th best you can be without emotional burdens associated with courting women.

>He stopped being his own person and she lost interest.
How did he stop being his own person

how many?

>just because she's into the same weirdo crap as you doesn't make her your soul mate

American Psycho but most recently King of Cups

"Once there was a young prince whose father, the king of the East, sent him down into Egypt to find a pearl. But when the prince arrived, the people poured him a cup. Drinking it, he forgot he was the son of a king, forgot about the pearl and fell into a deep sleep."

*Knight of Cups

His only motivation was based around pleasing her. He stopped doing things for him, he stopped being a man.

>>realize it's about a beta being emotionally manipulated by a roastie.
legit and it was a masterpiece.

it really captured what it's like to be a beta guy who manages to date a modern woman.

I don't think I could ever date. I'd never trust a woman and I'd always believe she cheated. I believe all women cheat.

And it captures the beta males that bore alpha women to tears. That's why they prefer "bad boys".

I do this for every person around me, like a chameleon. I also hate myself but I have been conditioned to do it and the compulsion is very strong

fpbp, and an on-topic reply at that

Why can't it be all 3?
:^)

Being chameleonic is ok but do you really expect to gain from it? (Cells) Are you ever satisfied with your returns? (Cells) What would happen if you were to stop? (Interlinked)

the obligatory bluepill post
It has nothing to do with how exciting or unexciting he is. What makes him a beta is his genetics.

>His only motivation was based around pleasing her.

at what point. the way I saw it he was beung considerate and whenever he walked away she'd drag him in more.

like when she made out with him in the copyyroom.
and when she came to his place after he walked out on her bullshit.

>What makes him a beta is his genetics.

???

how?

he was actually a cool guy and put up with alot of shit, that bitch invited him to her engagement party and came to his favorite spot to check up on the damage shes done.

20+
I dont remember right now.

>American Psycho

how is that redpilling?

yeah these emotionally abusive women will do that. they will drop enough signs to make you think they are more into you than you are them. but it's all bullshit. the average young modern woman has thousands of hot guys soliciting her. she doesn't need you.

You think 20 guys is a bad number for a woman?
Do you live in the 20th century or something?

It's not okay because I'm not my own person, not true to myself. If I stopped I think nobody would like me or talk to me (but I'd be content with myself)
It's a win lose situation

>I dont remember right now.

too many then.

I'm not sure what to gained by alot of what I do for society or dating.

this lol. the average 21 year old girl has fucked over 100 guys easily.

20 guys is a bad number for a woman

that's like gallons of cum and miles of cock.

theres a reason they don't tell guys how many men they've fucked. They know it's too many.

she really is a roastie

>knows she never wanted to be with him
>but keeps him around JUST IN CASE

>the average 21 year old girl has fucked over 100 guys easily.

oh god no.

it's official ,i'm going mgtow.

Put it to the test. If they were only interested in you because you submit to them, do they really deserve your friendship? Have some self-worth, user.
Make friends with people who like you for who you are, be yourself so people know what that is.

what makes someone your 'soulmate' then?

>You think 20 guys is a bad number for a woman
I'm pretty sure studies show it's actually a REALLY bad number for women.

Don't kid and be honest with yourself, become a full incel. MGTOW is for plebs who can't deal come to terms with themselves.

>even a man has pure and charming as the goose gets toastied by a roastie
really made me think

Sure he was a "cool guy" but nothing special. If she really was some "manic pixie dream" the why would she settle on someone that isn't spectacular? His dream supported that idea, in turn writing himself out of her life.

Well for one thing, both sides have to feel that way.

Is this movie actually worth wathing?

>>but keeps him around JUST IN CASE

this is a thing.

>like a girl
>knows she's not interested so don't pursue
>man goes his own way and get over it
>she inserts herself into his circles and forces herself into his time
>makes the advances to lure him in
>when he opens up and starts to reciprocate, she leaves him all alone

turns out women get satisfaction from getting men who don't care about them to give them attention, and once they get it, they treat him like crap.

>realize it's about a beta being emotionally manipulated by a roastie.
I knew this from the beginning

>start talking to girl
>just cant stop thinking im an ugly loser and shes just talking to me out of guilt
>feel even worse
why am i such a loser GOD

If she's smiling/laughing and keeping eye contact it usually means you're good, if she's giving short replies, looking away from you, and even positioning her body away from you, she probably really wants you to turn 360 degrees and walk away.

Was that before or after chloe started roiding?

>like
because you kep saying you are and finding reasons to support the idea.

but you're probably a really cool guy, not a superman, but still pretty good dude.

women treat most men like crap anyway, and are mostly awful selfish people who get by on their insecurity of this fact that their most interesting attribute to men is their vagoo

s-she does keep a lot of eye contact

hmm interesting point.

he stopped being cool when she fucked him over though, before that he was good at his job, and had good friends.

It just bothered me she would invite him to her engagement party.

There's no point in making a huge effort to go after girls. You either have the genetics they want or you don't. I once had a Chad friend and women were super receptive to him and would always keep the conversation going. They would ask him for his number first almost every time. When betas talk to women, they always have to come up with stupid embarrassing tricks to keep the conversation going because the women are only talking to them out of politeness.

good, now ignore her completely. if she likes you, shell find a way to you, if not she was just taking you for a ride

being a beta isn't that bad once you accept your place in society. roasties ruin chads all the time.

Does she ever initiate talking?

Writing about this makes me feel like shit because it reminds me of the only girl I've ever had a (huge) crush on. Fuck me.

If you think 500 days is bad, trust me, you dont wanna watch Blue Valentine.

YOU DO NOT WANT TO WATCH IT.

What do you mean "bad"?

He got tired of him.
He got too soft and boring to her, even ugly.

Women get tired of men easily. Thats why you gotta keep improving yourself. That nigga shouldve taken the red pill but he didnt.

I dont wanna accept that im inferior to other men?
So what?
I should bury myself in my mothers basement then?

FUCK YOU and every other guy who thinks the same way. Bunch of pathetic scum.
If im somehow inferior because of genetics, i will grab whats mine by force if thats what it takes.

This. I mean he got her with massive amounts of effort and then thought she would remain satisfied when he stopped pushing. That's why you really gotta "be yourself", so that you aren't a different person once you get what you want.

never payed attention we go to class together so we kinda have to be at the same place at the same time
she started showing me some pics of her family's trip out of nowhere

I'm mean anti-kino

they get tired of the man. they want fresh meat. the same guy doing something slightly different is still the same guy.

ALL those common memes people had in the 20th century about the way men behave like, "men always want variety," or "men are visual in their attraction," etc. all apply more to women now that they have rights.

>If im somehow inferior because of genetics, i will grab whats mine by force if thats what it takes.
enjoy going to prison where Tyrone will take you by force

Except i can love my wife or girlfriend and still fuck some other girls without feeling nothing for them.
Women cannot do that. When they cheat its because they completely despise their current partner.

Spoken like a true drumpftard

this movie is my life. except I only fucked her 3 times

just because women dont find you attractive doesnt make you 'inferior' to other men.

women like all kinds of things that im sure you think are stupid. women like romantic comedies, the hanson brothers, shoes, and hillary clinton.

where have women, as a whole, ever shown they have good judgement?

and they love chads. that doesnt mean chads are superior.

they can bang more women, and get women to do all kinds of things for them, but any man who validates himself by merit of women liking him is, really, only a valid as those women themselves.

and many time, those women only validate themselves by the chads they fuck. so its a whole cycle of worthlessness.

inb4 someone calls me a virgin. i am and i really dont care.

>just because women dont find you attractive doesnt make you 'inferior' to other men.
Darwin would disagree.

>Darwin

he fucked his cousin, second his theories hinge on transitional fossils

They just want someone with different genes than them, however they can interpret that.

I wish I had watched this movie before this shit happened to me.

And I still think about that bitch!

FUCK

FUCK

FUCK

Fff

It's okay bud.

no he wouldnt. survival of the fittest doesnt mean survival of the best. thats never a distinction he made, on the quality of life that survives. rather organisms which best fit the environment have an advantage; for humans thats not even chads, who dont tend to have that much kids. its normies, specifically, poorer mexican normies that are the fittest to survive in america right now, as shown by their exploding population.

valuations of our lives, if anything, are decided by ourselves. you can choose to value yourself by how much love youve given and received romantically, if you want. but your choice to do so should be influenced by what you think is important, not what you are good or bad at.

like, 'oh man women dont like me, so ill base my life valuation around how much women i fuck' is a strange conclusion to come to.

Libs are more likely to cheat... at everything in life.

insightful relationship advice on Sup Forums? what?

>I dont wanna accept that im inferior to other men?

well some men are superior to oters thats the point

>I should bury myself in my mothers basement then?

if you wan't

>FUCK YOU and every other guy who thinks the same way. Bunch of pathetic scum.

a 6'3 wide framed man with a chiseled jaw will always be more attractive than a 5'5 fat guy.

Thing is you can still be unfuckable (or completely fuckable) despite or in spite of your genetics.

>you can still be unfuckable in spite of your genetics
true
>you can still be completely fuckable in spite of your genetics
false

>false
Not if you, say, have millions of dollars.

the women you'd get would be malicious prostitutes trying to take as much of your money as possible before going back to Chad

> Elevates women to an extremely high status
> Wonders why women have such big egos

Maybe if you fags weren't so whiney about not having a gf and treating every girl you meet like a unicorn, their egos would go down. But instead you are just perpetuating the idea would should feel like special unicorns.

Well done.

>If im somehow inferior because of genetics, i will grab whats mine by force if thats what it takes.
But it was never yours in the first place, user.
You don't own nothing.

The movie didn't come out 9 years ago

How many had she fucked? Don't remember can't find clip.

In some instances lifelong partners that bear children. If you're an ugly piece of a hit with tons of money, chances a few you have some personality trait that led you to such success. And those traits are attractive to women, despite not being paired with good looks. Even a guy lik Mark Zuckersperg will die happily married with a committed partner.

>milo yiannopolous in the middle

This, betas harm everyone by raising the value of women in an unrealistic way. On the other hand, acting differently becomes more profitable if you're out the beta spectrum.

Kill yourself, you disgusting disease-ridden whore.

happened to me

This. But I don't think Marc Webb was making a red pilled movie at all. The final conversation between Zooey and Levitt is forced as all fuck and Webb pulls the "maybe it's in his mind" bullshit to explain it. The Autumn thing is supposed to be a cute ending but as you say it just shows the character hasn't learned anything.

The Moretz character was fucking cheesy as well. Had she just been a kid who looked at things in a childlike way and didn't complicate shit like he did that would've been fine but they had to go with the Hollywood wunderkind crap.

>be yourself so people know what that is
good post but this kinda irks me, when people try hard to be themselves they get tangled in some kind of character, always. I think your advice is solid but first of all he has to be true to himself in private, it sounds cheesy but not many people do it. Maybe it's just me but as weird as it sounds it's not something that comes up naturally, or at least it didn't for me. Hope I make some sense

Maybe it reflects how shallow the whole world is and that despite the chaos going on inside Bateman's head as long as he puts up a good face in public nobody cares

And then there's these people

Go for it.
I have more respect for a rapist then the average r9k/incels/PSL loser.
Be ruthless, be amoral, but be smart.

Godspeed.

It's ok. I watched it first and it still happened

>implying there's such a thing as a soul

Good post, girls are people therefore most of them aren't worth your time, especially if they're quirky since it means they have problems

Turn off the fucking disney channel.
There is no soulmate. There might be a partner in your reach who shares the general values and has the same ideas about life as you. If you are both really vested in the relationship and make a ton of sacrifices you may manage to have a working family, provided both of you are normal, well-adjusted, and emotionally stable.

Most of us won't make it, nigger.

Preach. The reason why so many young women are vapid, stuck up cunts is because spineless faggots let women walk all over them. This is why we have the general craziness today. Women didn't go bad, they were shit to begin whit. Men did.

>genuinely care for each other
>passion
>have a positive influence on each other
>feel good together
>you can be truly yourself around the other person at least in private
My wife and I have completely different passions, jobs and hobbies and it's pretty good imo

What's the movie?

You're retarded.

The whole movie is about how to deal with a tough breakup. He thought she was his world, that's why when she left, he barely functioned.
When the movie shows "500 days of autumn" what it means is that there will always be someone else after that person, and to keep trying until you finally meet "the one".

>"just because she's into the same weirdo crap as you doesn't make her your soul mate
fpbp

pls respond