He said "wrong" not "right".

He went batty

You have to go somewhere to go wrong

She was too good for him

Margaret came back.

Bats > cloud whores

Margaretefags

That white thing sounds like Wendy but isn't

Virgin manchildren projecting their own loneliness onto Mordecai.

Mordecai pulled a Mordecai

She tried to kill him 2 times when he did nothing wrong and she was envy.

its because Mordecai sending mix signals

you think the autistic bird knows how to socialize?

and then the manchild grown up and become a family man how loves his wife and children.....
while Mordecai ended dead inside

POETRY

So did the writers just fucking forget that CJ existed? Margaret came back, that bitch tries to kill him because she's violently jealous, the wedding happened, and then she's gone forever. What the fuck.

Muscleman's wedding.

Actually, yes, he knows.

He is even considered "coo" in universe.

how was the ending? did anybody watch?

Writers
CJ and Mordo was fun without the drama

Rigby became the man and has a great life, Mordecai realized he ended up where he didn't want to be.

>Pussy beta-ass fuckboy and emotionally unstable bitch with rage issues
It was bound to fail OP
AAAAAaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy

Absolutely nothing. The show was almost literally perfect barring some episodes in season 6 and 8.

that's not the ending, it ended happily for everyone

The writers making pointless drama

They decided to introduce romance and relationshit drama in the show.

Nothing, only kids cartoon that really captured what I love.

He spilled his spaghetti at a wedding.

I didn't finish this, what actually went wrong?

Boohoo cloud girl got written off.

Boohoo red bird wanted to just be friends.

The only real complaint is after 6 years, anyone who put up with the relationship drama all that time and stayed true to the series, it ended up being completely worthless because he gets with a bat girl in a series closer montage, she was on the screen for about 5 seconds in total, had no lines, and nothing about her is known, aside from she is an artist because they both met at an art gallery, that Mordecai participated in too.

Also the finale of one of the most heaviest on continuity series this decade, there wasn't as much as people expected.

>No GBF
>No Party Tonight
>No CJ
>No Thomas
>No ANY previous villains, actually
>lots and lots of unresolved plotlines
Wasted potential.

Show's creators stopped caring about her. Honestly, I think she was interesting, unlike Margaret, CJ grew as a character. She started to trust Mordacai... Then, he went full retard and dumped her to try to get back with Margaret.

I liked Margaret, but not because of her bust like the waifu furfags in the threads say, I just liked her simplicity, especially in the first few seasons. Later her going to school wasn't enough and they gave her the news job and that was ok I guess.

was it all really worthless if he learnt from those botched relationships and actually managed to get married to somebody?

This guy gets it

Mordo ending up with somebody else isn't really what upsets people, it's the fact that there was no closure with CJ
the ending clip is on youtube, but you should watch Season 7 and 8 for the build up. For a series that was very episodic the finale had a lot of continuity and build up

Let's remember guys, half of the shit that had no resolution was a result of CN pulling the plug on Regular Show before Quintell finished the remaining plot threads for everyone.

If anything, I would say he played his cards right with what little CN gave him at the end considering how much was probably ommitted from the last few episodes. If anything, I would say that from a production standpoint, Regular Show's ending is pretty damn good as an closing pin on the show considering that it was probably supposed to be much longer than it was already.

should have at least 1 season more, but that's just me.
Love the finale though, always loved their choice for songs

That he learnt anything is conjecture on your part. The relationship is not shown developing, it just happens, there is no emotional connection which is just dumb after actually seeing him in two relationships. It's plain bad cop out writing.

CJ hadn't shown up for a good long while, he wasn't going to give her a satisfactory ending no matter what.

>series ends
>expect Mordecai to realize that relationships are more than his initiall shallow perceptions then cut to a scene of him and CJ/Margaret hanging out, but just as friends
>instead he hooks up with a nameless bat
>no one else got any real closure either
>everyone's endgame was that they got gfs and started a family

What went wrong?

you meet a lot of people senpai, any girl could be the ONE be the one but things don't always work out.
yeah still suck we don't get closure with CJ, Margaret is probably just a friend