Do Chinks portray women more accurately than Americans?

America
>Perfect princesses
>Needs to be protected
>Cares more about personality than looks
>You must devote your entire life to pleasing her and she will love you back
>Will eventually see the error of her ways, dump Chad, and get with the nice guy

Chinks
>Selfish and conniving
>Annoying
>Shallow
>Only wants douchebag Chads
>Remains loyal to Chad even though he's a deadbeat sociopath

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bLQZtkn83xk&list=PLhue_dFv4ow3melU_0GamTpAsmOqtSx7e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Only wants douchebag Chads
I think you're overestimating how much tail Yamcha got

assmad toasties detected

Fuck off Tumblr.

Yamcha was a Nice Guy. Vegeta and Goku were douchebag Chads.

Japanese women are different than American women. Country's animation industries are more accurate for their own countrywomen than for foreign women.

American portrayals of non-Western women's personalities (Mulan, Jasmine, Chicha, etc) are extremely inaccurate. They just take self-insert characters for a Western woman, and put her in a different country/era.

I wish Japanese portrayals of American women were accurate. IRL, they are more standoffish, much less blonde, fatter, smaller chested, and less sexually aggressive.

goku isn't a douchebag though, he's a fucking idiot but he isn't a douche or a chad
vegeta was chad-supreme until he learnt himself some humility

chichi is an asshole, though

Dragonball women aren't representative of women in other anime. I'm not talking about typical anime highschoolers either.

Japanese women are fucking expensive. Once I broke up with her I had so much extra spending cash again.

>most doujins are of Bulma or 18
>Chi-Chi never gets anything

Have you even watch Dragonball? Goku and Vegeta are pussywhipped.

Also pic related destroys your whole argument, Krillin and Android 18 as well.

Pretty much.

Most White women eventually get to a point where they're just happy if you pay attention to them, buy them dinner once or twice a month, and spend about twice the amount of time washing your balls in the shower than you did when you were single.

Videl turned down a rich chad for Gohan and when said chad showed her photos of Gohan getting kissed by another woman she told the chad off and said that there was a good explanation for that happening and that she backed her husband up.

Also his dumb as fuck Great Saiyamam act gets her horny, Gohan found his perfect woman.

As for Bulma and Chichi, Vegeta said that they had to be "strong willed" in order to be able to handle them like any weak willed woman wouldn't have last with those two.

I thought Vegeta said that the reason Bulma and Chi-Chi were such good fits is because they have the same demanding and borderline violent demeanor as Saiyan women, which is why he chose Bulma and why Goku still sticks around Chi-Chi.

Chinks are Chinese people you uneducated fuck. How are you not gonna know what slur to use?

yeah but bulma wants gohan to waste his life and fighting talents pursuing an academical career that he isn't good at and doesn't like

>yeah but bulma wants gohan to waste his life and fighting talents pursuing an academical career that he isn't good at and doesn't like

Don't you mean Chichi wants that?

yeah woops

It makes sense in context. They're submissive and willing to quit their individuality because a personality is a big turn off for Japanese men so I guess Japanese women are entitled to demand success for their men

Those are called ugly girls and all of them get to that point regardless of race.

The problem with women in America is theyve become ungodly picky due to tv and social media. They think there are millions of rich attractive 6ft dudes just waiting to be with them and that is just not the case. They start to realize this in their late 20s.

plus he's nowhere near the tier of Bulma or the Brief family's fucking amazing technology (capsules, space ships, time machines, robots, etc), so his bullshit academics is worthless

the 4 examples you presented are awful characters

I don't know, the nerd stuff going mainstream has fucked up some guys and their already fragile egos.

>a personality is a big turn off for Japanese men
That explains a lot about most anime

He likes studying, he didn't like fighting, dude. The Saiyaman act was more out of necessity and the need to help people.

According to DBO, written by Toriyama himself, at some point in the future Gohan will make ki available to regular humans instead of being available only to a bunch of extremely talented people going through a hellish training. If Goku is Heracles (not Mr Satan but the Greek hero), Gohan is Prometeus

> husband dies every other day
> wants her son to be an academic

geeze, I wonder why.

This.

>tfw my autism makes me feel bad for fapping to 18 because it feels like cucking Krillin

>tfw most of it is NTR shit anyway

Yeah, Goku is kind of an idiot, so he needs a strong-willed woman to yank his leash every now and then to keep that airhead from floating away. Vegeta is so stubborn and brash that he needs a woman who can be harsh enough to drive a point through his thick head when needed.

What was the last anime you've watched?
I'd say there's a pretty big range of personality in western animatied girls, but anime shows these days all have flawless little helpless moeshits for otaku to jerk off to

nigga everyone on earth has died at least twice by now

Not THE CHAMP

Come to think of it, Videl's got a fiery streak herself.
I guess Saiyans have a type.

>You'll never have a loyal wife that can stand her ground

If you thought Vegeta was cool as shit, and you did, then you can't blame Bulma for wanting some of that.

Likewise when you laughed at Yamcha for going out like a bitch.

Replace Izumi with Olivier and i'm sold.

To bad about your kid tho.

Because he was a fucking kid, no kid wants to study when they're young and Gohan wasn't the exception.

As for fighting Gohan never wanted to fight either, he only trained to help save the world and because he needed to but at times of peace he drooped the fighting.

That said when he was an young adult he focused more on his academics because that's what he started liking and the studying payed off because he got a job at a university and a means to provide for his family without leaching off his wife's wealthy family like Vegeta and Goku do.

He also wants to stay home and be a family man, his priority isn't fighting it's his wife and daughter and he figures in the end that he can leave the saving the world to his father and Vegeta and that he will also train from time to time but he won't abandon his responsibilities.

Want to know what would have happened to Gohan had ChiChi not made him study and focused on academics? Just look at Goten.

I agree, women are awful

>that doujin series where Krillin whores 18 out to Gohan/Trunks and various others
I'm not into scat but the rest is good.

that show has so many top tier women.

The "I'M SUCH A NERD XD" and "geek chic" fads died quickly as more and more people realized that, no matter with how much gold dust and glitter you sprinkle on them, nerds are disgusting creatures. Then feminism began gaining terrain and that was the final coffin, since nerds became seen as everything feminists opposed.

>pursuing an academical career that he isn't good at and doesn't like
Dude, Gohan's a fucking professor now.

how old is Goten? I assume hes a year younger than Trunks and he is got be like 8
he acts and sounds like a fucking 4 year old

Why do people forget that Gohan didn't even like fighting as a kid?

(OP)

goten is basically the same as goku was when he was a kid

That even further proved my point though. Women in America say one thing and mean another with almost ever parameter of dating.

They say college graduate, what they really mean is someone who's family has money and a free schedule.

They say they want someone responsible but bitch when you wont constantly go out.

They say they want someone in shape but what they want is a height requirement.

>goku
>chad

Vegeta at the very beginning was literally ultra chad. He didn't even care about bitches was a prince and thought no one could mor would ever replace him. He thought his strength and influence were absolute and literally could not be touched

>Yamcha was a Nice Guy
apparently yamcha cheated on bulma as to why they broke up

I wouldn't say Vegeta is leeching since his wife runs the company, I would say he is more of a trophy husband. Actually I think that would be pretty funny to see him interacting with the other trophy husbands/wives at some soiree.

they just don't exist man

Was it with Puar?

>Vegeta doesn't realize he's a trophy husband
>when talking with trophy husband he sees that they're all weak willed leaches
>this causes him to try to get a real job himself to protect his pride
would be a great episode

puar is a qt so I can't blame her

Yeah, the main girl and biggest moneymaker for the franchise must be dull as dishwater and the side girls with personalities are for sexual deviants.

>vegeta in an office job
made me think of aggressive retsuko actually, I have a feeling it would go down the same way youtube.com/watch?v=bLQZtkn83xk&list=PLhue_dFv4ow3melU_0GamTpAsmOqtSx7e

Wanting the impossible is the human condition

That's what bothers me most about it honestly. If they were going to have Gohan neglect martial arts to become a scholar, he should've become Bulma's apprentice at Capsule Corp. Not as if her own children are interested in it, so why not have Bulma training her best friend's genius son to be an inventor?

Not just women but men are picky too, the problem is that only those who have ungodly bods and almost perfect looks can afford to be picky.

I mean you think anyone in r9k is good looking? And all the women they want are usually 6/10 and above while they themselves are at most 3/10.

Show them a woman that's more like them and they will reject her and the woman will reject them but unless they try to better themselves or settle they will end up being forever alone.

And even then some ugly as fuck dudes manage to get cuties without being rich.

Like my cousin she's above average looking and fit and she ended up marrying a fat dude with shit teeth who does stand up comedy now but when she met him he was poor and unemployed.

Heck he lived in her house too and she payed for his food and other thing when they went out. My aunt and uncle hated him for awhile because he was slob looking and they thought he was mooching off her but she saw something in him and now they are really happy with each other.

The guy is hilarious as fuck and outgoing tho (but insecure since he said he still gets nervous when he's intimate with my cuz) so I guess not being a complete shut in also helps with making women like you.

He's 7 in Buu.

I see Vegeta doing that at least I can respect him more than Goku.

Women in america are fucked because social media puts them on a pedestal. any decently attractive woman has a string of not!boyfriends who inflate their ego
Personally i like sluts more than these kind of women, sluts are more honest about who they are, these women pretend all these men are just "friends" when they are in denial about what's really going on
yes this is coming from a place of hurt, but i also mention men are also at fault for this

And the thing about Asian women in the west is that they're all put on a pedestal because betas put them there
When it comes to white women in america only actually hot ones get put there
This is why they're all so materialistic

Gohan is a legit scholar. Bulma is a Silver Age mad scientist.

Goku was 12 during Dragon Ball
Goten is just a late bloomer like his father
Funny to think that Gohan was 11 when he killed Cell. But he probably takes more after the his grandfather. Ox King genes made him grow faster

You guys need to stop watching so much anime.

Vegeta said himself that's how Saiyan women are, both him and Goku were naturally drawn to Chi-Chi and Bulma because of that and love them for it.

Probably it was because Gohan was on near death situations so many times during his early childhood, his zenkai could fuck up his hormones. Also he's a hybrid so who knows.

Godzilla's getting an anime this year though.

i'd accept that that

Unlike the comic industry, the manga industry has female authors catering to females. Meanwhile the western geek world is a boys club and even the women working on it has to learn to think like a guy to get along with the co-workers and especially the audience.

Yamcha got plenty of tail for being a pretty boy.

This site needs more Godzilla

Aka stupidity

Agreed but they are both retarded and over value or under value themselves. Barely anyone is honest about their actual worth and that is the issue at hand.

Yall niggas need to be more like Piccolo.

Vegeta leeches, may have changed before EoZ.

Goku wasn't a dead beat, he was Hank Hill with martial arts techniques.

>Scat

Nippon Ageruyo? I thought there was only piss in that one, or are there two different doujins of this concept?

He was an actual NEET user.

>be human
>get absolutely cucked by superior saiyan schlongs
I wonder how it felt

>10 days

Fucking hell.

I wonder if he ever spoke to her again?

Goku is literally a martial artist by trade and a part time farmer. If the writers weren't retarded, then they would make Goku open his own dojo and train pupils in the turtle style for money.

Yamacha was the only one that got cucked and even then it was after he and Bulma broke up so its not even cuck

I have never see an 18 doujin that wasn't NTR
It's sad, really

>east vs west thread
>reeee roasties tfw no princess thread
kusothreaddo

apparently he does
unclear if he actually ever saw her

>Yamcha was a Nice Guy. Vegeta and Goku were douchebag Chads.

Tamcha was a desert bandit and then went on to be a pro baseball player. Mother fucker was slaying bitches left and right. Vegeta is a douche but "Muh honor" would stop him from sleeping around

And as for fucking Goku, the guy is an eternal child who has so little understanding of romantic relationships that he hasn't even kissed his wife. He's basically a high functioning autist

Martial Artists didn't make money unless they fought in tourneys or went the Satan route, and Goku didn't become a farmer till after Buu anyway.

Maybe Goku will open his own dojo after he finishes training Uub, Toriyama did say he expected Goku to grow old and be like Master Roshi.

If the Japanese portray women accurately explain to me why Bulma is competent.

>By trade

Then he's shit at it. He literally only won one tournament

I get the feeling that half of this thread has never thought of, nor treated, anything with a vagina as an actual human being.

And the other half is discussing Dragonball. Thanks, Sup Forums.

Dragonball fits nicely on Sup Forums. Sup Forums gets really mad if you don't call a technique by it's Japanese name

That's crazy. I decided to google a bit before responding. I guess he just showed her a picture of him on a plane to meet her. This was 1 month after he started talking to her.

I guess she was in hospital when he arrived in China. Convalescing from a vanity surgery or something.

>Convalescing from a vanity surgery or something
very convenient for her, if there was even a her and not just some troll
though i'm sure there's no happy ending for this man
long distant relationships are already a bad idea, but one on the other side of the world? that's just pathetic

I know fans are mad with Toei for making Goku more retarded and kinda a douche but I think for the first time he's trying to be a family man. Not very good at it but he tried

I treat girls like I treat anyone else user, in my experience, and I'm a pretty social person, women only treat men like people if you are friends with their friends or if they find you physically attractive. Otherwise they treat men the same way some men treat ugly girls.

Most people are just shitty.