What VHS Movies do you have?

What VHS Movies do you have?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G4HvQtZWR2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I threw them all in the trash years ago.

still unopened The Passion of the Christ someone gifted me and Star Wars OT special editions

I gave all mine to this old dude that died last year. That was like 6 years ago.

Homeward Bound 1-2
Digimon the Movie
Batman 1966

None. The one I hung on to the longest was the silent movie Pandora’s Box until Criterion put out a DVD of it. It was a terrible format.

Alien 123 boxset, judge dredd, tango and cash, Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee, matrix, meet the feebles, cobra, independence day, saving private Ryan, sleepy hollow, star gate, and some more I can't remember

I also have more.

Way more than that. I still have all of my childhood movies in my room on VHS.

>Meet The Feebles

Too many to count, honestly. I got this documentary on Ed Wood narrated by Gary Owens

This still. It's eurokinopopcore

These and a whole lot of others.

Poser

Can you please, for the love of fuck, switch MASH volumes two and three? It's like you are purposely trying to trigger us.

>trumptards are manchildren with shit taste

Shocking.

Full movie:

youtube.com/watch?v=G4HvQtZWR2A

Better than Lord of the Rings imo

Dragonheart
Aladdin
The Transformers
Titanic

Is this too much?

>Ben Hur
Grandpa, I thought you were dead?

I was!

Lol. Somebody actually buys these things.

I have a really cool copy of vertigo and KIDS VHS. Those are my two favorite probably

sneaky OP

Holy shit, thanks! Gotta introduce the stream channel I frequent to this kino now! I swear, I never think to check youtube for movies or shows.

Got rid of most of them except for 3. Galaxy Quest, Bad Taste and Braindead/Dead Alive. Think there is some tapes in the attic I recorded stuff off of the telly but strangely I only keep them for the adbreaks, a bit weird really

Those are selfmade bootlegs. Recorded the movies over to some shit-tier movies.

I have a copy of independence day that includes a competition slip to win the "advanced" laptop used in the movie.

I have all kinds of random taped stuff from 80's that my parents taped off television. Bought a VHS to DVD recorder last winter and been meaning to get around uploading anything interesting to Youtube, which there's plenty of. Mainly it's the commercials and programs that came on after what they intended to record that's worth uploading. Lots of shit that's not on there desu.

Pre-Cert/Original Release:
Police Academy 1 2 and 3
WarGames
Gremlins
Goonies
An American Werewolf in London
Dawn of the Dead
Nightmare on Elm Street 5 Uncut

That's all I can think of but I think I have more.

Only one I remember I have is Just Visiting (the American remake).

>Unlike the original film, the remake was successful neither in France nor in the United States

Jurassic Park 3, All the Disney Classics, Toy Story 2 and the Grinch

Due to a copyright issue over the song Spirit vs. Spirit (which plays in the Japanese version of the scene where Gohan goes SSJ2) Funimation released VHS dubs of the cell games well before the DVD's. I had those copies and were the last VHS' I bought

Only Sonic the Hedgehog: The Movie. Reason being is because the tape is white which is cool and because there was only a DVD release of it back in 1999 which is out of print and expensive. It's a great watch and better than any of the TV shows. I hope at some point it gets a blu ray release.

Haha keep acting salty. I got the book as a present from a family member because I got accepted to a University.

I have about 100 at home. Some are overdue now though. Will check back in later once I'm done returning some videotapes.