Choose any random Sup Forums related character you can also choose from any other media including real life

Choose any random Sup Forums related character you can also choose from any other media including real life .

Got it?

Sure?

They are slashed with this sword. Does it harm them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OjMQ4oWIfn4&t=247s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I´m not letting another SJ thread die, dammit!

IDDQD

>Mabel Pines

Honestly, hard to say

Very dead.

According to GF's logic or to real life logic?

Ummm....

I guess it'd kill the Spirit of Vengeance and leave Johnny (or whoever it's bonded with) alone?

>Scrooge McDuck
He'd be fine, and he'd just tough it out even if it had hurt him.

Actually... I think Doomguy might get a free pass on this one. He only hurts demons and has shown disdain for those who hurt the innocents.

He's as pure as they come.

How about either?

Which one?

Lapis poofs, but probably comes back later unless Aku snatches the gem and stuffs her someplace.

There lays the difference between life and death, user.

The one getting stabbed

I'm not sure honestly, is he truly pure of heart?

Is Jack's sword judgement limited to living beings or if you're not organic it´ll cut you just like any other inanimate object? I honestly can't tell.

I think he was too far gone to be pure of heart. Good intentions need to be backed up by actions. And what he did...

Well, this is awkward.

Dead.

Not quite sure, to be honest.

I mean, it works on Aku's robots, but we don't know if they're all free-willed or not. If they aren't, then they're harmed despite not having any evil to detect.

Lapis isn't pure of heart by any stretch, so it'd affect her regardless of the possibility.

I mean, Jack was able to kill a retired X-9 who was aware of the evil of his past actions and was only fighting to protect the one he loved the most. Sadly, it seems that either the sword has some pretty damn high standards on what "pure of heart" means or its magic is not applied on not organic beings.

Huh. Does being a stalking teasing gypsy make you worthy for this sword to cut you open?

I'd say so.

Well, sorry Janna.

Speaking of this... since Toffee is apparently unkillable and was only harmed by the darkest magic, could Jack's sword actually do the deed?

it's a metaphor

not sure

The funny thing is that in the next season the sword might actually be able to harm him.

>Homer Simpson
Belly sucks the sword in

I'm not actually sure, hes does some fucked up shit, but in War you sometimes have little to no choice

Well, you can choose not to commit a heinous action and then face the consequences, even if it's death. That way you get to stay pure forever

You cant kill mata nui with that.
It would be like that MGSV meme.
>Protected his people for 100,000 years.
>Literal god.
>The mask of life would give him a curse for harming its user.

>IRL + Records of Grand Historian + Chinese Dramas
>Xiang Yu, the Hegemon King of the Han-Chu Wars
>Dies rather than abandon pure and perfect waifu to Liu Bang'd-Ur-Mom

Lol nope, Bawang's pure as fuck. That dirty womanizing Liu Bang though would be dead in a heartbeat.

Sincerely, an unbiased citizen.

But Nata Nui is a robot. Did you even watch Samurai Jack?

Huh. Could it actually kill a god like Emperor Joker?

>Robot.
Have you seen the legend reborn?
>Upgrades a scarab into a shield.
>Turns a guy into a snake.
>Got flung across a galaxy to reform into a 7-ft body.
>Previous body is 40 million ft.
>Also the matoran universe.
>Bio-mechanical.
>BIO-NICLE.
And yes I have it was fucking awesome.

Plus you'd probably have to fight the legions of Toa made to protect him

>Axonn vs samurai jack.
>INB4 STR vs DEX.
But seriously who would win?
Could makuta beat aku?

>the sword might actually be able to harm him.

i am turgid with anticipation

Nope. Her incorruptible pure pureness shields her from all danger.

If it's before he flushed those Yeerks he's basically in the clear.

Afterward though he's fucked.

Just imagine it.
>Jack has finally reunited with his sword
>He slowly approached to grab it
>Suddenly, he's ambushed
>Jack fights them off as he tried to reach for the sword
>During the struggle and without any other choice, he grabs the sword by the blade in order to get it
>Using the sword he manages to kill all of the assassins after him
>Only then does he notice the pain in his hand
>And the blood dripping from the open wound from where he took the sword
>It dawns on him
>Episode ends on a somber note

>Jaune Arc
I mean, he's a nice enough dude, but pure of heart may be stretching things.

Pretty obvious what would happen Right...?

You mean sliced like butter, right? Like you said, obvious, but some Azula fags refuse to listen to reason.

Yeah, I was afraid of summoning him. Then again, I shouldn't have worried; Samurai Jack threads live short lives and die quickly and silently.

Well, he's dead

He's in the clear

Well, is he?

Probably. It took extrememly powerful magic to nullify his regenerative factor; it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to assume Jack's sword could have a permanent effect on him as well.

He'll be ok.

Now the big question, would Wirt make it through?

He may be squirrelly enough to get away with only another piece missing, though.

It depends on which stage of his life we're focused at. Still, I get the feeling that you'd have to be a pretty awful kid for the sword to actually kill you.

Makuta could outscheme Aku.
He puppeteered most of the major events in an entire universe for thousands of years to replace Mata Nui.

She's good

>Twilight Sparkle
Not even a scratch

Karl is pure in a no nonsense "Why can't everything function like this all the time" sort of way.

He'll survive just to moan to Jack about what's the point of having a weapon that only harms very limited and specific type of people as well as what the exactly is "impure" and if whats impure is just a matter fact "the universe objectively says this is impure" or if its the swords own opinion of whats impure like it has its own morals and way of thinking like a person.

Honestly I have no idea what would happen.

I hope she dies, she's plot poison.

>Lapis becomes Aku's sex slave

What show is this? I wanna watch it looks interesting.

The sword would still have to cut her, so that's assuming she hasn't stolen it first.

Nah. Even if it did, he'd come back because friendship.

He's a real life person who started out as a regular in podcast by Ricky Gervais but since then has become famous for just being, well, weird and deadpan. The podcast's were later animated for television, here's one of their discussions.

youtube.com/watch?v=OjMQ4oWIfn4&t=247s

You'll never meet a man both stupidly ignorant yet wisely philosophical.

Weird, innit?

He'd probably be very scared but he'd be fine

>Le Quack
We're eating duck tonight!

Nope.

If they're not a robot, it doesn't harm them because he doesn't slice at them. This is a demonstratable fact throughout the original series.

Why's she plot poison

>Episode ends on a somber note
oh god that'd be great

I know it's a bit edgy but I'd kill to have one of those robots be a human, and have the next episode be the episode that deals with Jack having killed a man

Thought of the bounty hunter princess from the bounty hunter ep of Samurai Jack

soo...yes? I forget exactly if he took her out with the sword or when he redirected something

user it's gonna be a fucking bloodbath in the new season. It's airing on Adult Swim, nothing holding them back now and we've seen bloody jack already in official art releases and shit.

I don't think killing a man would bother him if they were trying to kill him

Didn't he kill those bounty hunters in that one episode?

True, and I can't fucking wait
These are also good points, but Jack's been killing robots till this point

>Robots being safe from that sword.

>incorruptible pure pureness

Is the law evil?

To be fair he fought / attacked other people before

That one ep where Aku was sick he "technically" attacked some of those alien monk guys

also fought Scotsman and a bunch of other guys that weren't bots too

and The Bounty Hunters too

>If they're not a robot, it doesn't harm

rip ponk

He's canon pure, seriously

>MEGAS

Not sure. MEGAS is tough, but that shit's magical.

>hes not evil
>hes just piloted by an idiot

I think it was created specifically with such a task in mind.

yep...probably skewer him right through the armor too.

Not at all.

Azula would bounce back, someone that perfect cannot be killed.

She fine

Yeah, that did kinda bother me. I think someone said that Jack would murder his first human in the new season and that an episode or part or an episode would be focused on Jack dealing with it.

Can the mentally retarded truly hold ill will against anyone?

But nah, he'd probably get cut as a gag and be fine next scene.

Dead

On one hand, Misery's pure. On the other, her luck is so bad it's been known to warp reality

She's a pure cinnamon roll so she's totally safe.

Rip Frank Castle.

Being reatrded doesn't excuse you when you know that what you're doing is wrong. Remember that episode when Peter discovered he was mentally retarded and used this as a get-away-from-jail free card to act as a total ass without repercussions?

>Sixpack
He's right at heart. The sword probably will be too disgusted to touch him tho.

would spawn and superman both fall to the sword?
supes has an aversion to magic and would likely let jack get the first hit but he is generally pure of heart.
spawn seems like it would fuck him up bad.