youtube.com/watch?v=1KfFJz9n1ao
youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sneed.

>whiterag in the bin
WHATTA FAG

explain it please
t. brainlet

The spray paint is purple just like jimbos hat.

youtube.com/watch?v=1KfFJz9n1ao

fucking what

>subtitle

Can any of you homos tell me what 'play hard' even means?

explain

May brain hurts... Somebody please explain?

the great gatsby

"Carpe diem" means "seize the day" but Jimbo instead of seizing the day is wasting it on petty vandalism.

Its not worth explaining, its from a les dawson sketch also only brainlets think its from great gatsby

>The chase begins

Really, that's the joke?

user I'm pretty sure the book came out before les dawson was born.

The joke is that graffiti is usually something stupid and antisocial and he's a no-gooder vandalizing a property with a generic positive message worthy of an office calendar.

If there's another explanation of the joke, I'd like to hear it.

Was it rape?

I get it now.

2deep4u

Call me crazy but I think this is Mr Burns

No that's sneed

Formerly Chuck.

That actually makes sense.

But that's Mr. Snrub

It's just weird to hear bart talking like a chatty lady.

Ha lmao lol

The moustache makes it look like he has A massive under bite in the thumbnail

It makes him feel like a big man

>Continuing our "sign of evil" countdown, here's Vanessa Williams.

this sneed feed shit has made me officially hate the old simpsons seasons
I cant take it anymore

Carpe Diem
Formerly Chuck's

The joke is that Jimbo thought Dead Poet Society was a good movie and embraced the catch phrase.

the joke is that borders are a made up concept

That's Mr. Deens

Anybody get this one? or am I just a brainlet?

this makes no sense as a joke.

Have you seen Dead Poet Society?

I don't need to watch that to know it's shit

As expected of Sup Forums!

Snrub (Formerly Burns)

based Sup Forums poster

You could blink and miss this one

Even in real life there's plenty of graffiti with uplifting positive messages in it. Rebellion and artistic vision often go hand in hand.

Jimbo is seen as an illiterate ne'er do well, and yet he's spray painting in latin.

For him

A low-life commiting vandalism wouldn't know what "Carpe Diem" is let alone choose to spray it on a wall

Cucks and Ducks?

graffiti can actually be pretty fun. you get around town, see interesting things and meet new people.

>Simpsons
>not Rick and Morty
Lol must be nice having a low IQ.

Have fun at church, you beta fascist.

I did have fun at church, user! Thank you very much!
First I heard a new interpretation of the Cain and Abel story, then I sung loudly and badly without anyone calling me out on it, then I sipped on Merlot and made mad eye contact with a new hottie there while shaking hands and saying peace be with you. Afterwards we had carrot cake and celery finger sandwiches and scheduled some private bible study time later.

Oh i know what u saying

chuck's sucks and fucks

Go away and stop killing people Sam Hyde. That isn't what I'm saying.

Yolo
Formerly Carpe Diem

Run, Lenny Run!

>aaaAaaaaahHhhhhhhhhhh

one of the funniest scenes in the entire show desu

second best Simpson episode

scenes women will never understand

which episode is this from?

mother simpson, season 7 episode 8

thanks

I would really like them to do an episode addressing who Mabel is and what she and Bart were talking about.

I fear a bot has gone mad with power and is at the center of all sneedposting, but I could be wrong.

Sneed is a bonafied meme, even involved in an event of clear memetic synchronicity seen here

Who is the private reserve marketed to? Its far to expensive for average joes and rich people buy wine, champagne or cocktails

Hmm, doesn't really hold up these days. Graffiti has been rebranded "street art" and popularized with murals and Banksy shit now that all the money moved back into cities.

Maybe... it’s not a joke? It’s just there to show Jimbo doing some badboy stuff because he is a badboy.

He's writing latin (a language popularly associated with classical art, intellectualism, and science) with spray-paint.

columbine_CCTV_footage.gif

From 30 Minutes Over Tokyo (the Mr. Sparkle Episode)
Marge: "You liked Rashomon."
Homer: "That's not how I remember it."

TN: A reference to the classic Akira Kurosawa film Rashomon, which is about several characters remembering the same event with different perspectives and opinions on said event.

kek

lost

Or perhaps he just wrote it because he saw it in a popular movie of the time

Yeah, Dead Formerly Chuck's Society.

underquoted post

Carpe Diem means "seize the day"
What Jimbo is doing is, in his own way, seizing the day the best way he knows fit, graffiti'ing so his mark is left on the world

What makes the joke is that Jimbo, a person of low intellect, seems to be content spraypainting a out-of-the-way wall that has a sheet of white paper on it. The white sheet of paper shows how easily his own petty accomplishments can be swept aside and forgotten, just like the rest of the people of his social status. The cracks in the white sheet of paper seem to be in plain sight, suggesting that even Jimbo knows the pettiness of his efforts but chooses to continue spraypainting, because its all he knows in this world and what he does best, by seizing the day.

It’s like party hard, as in really getting into partying a huge deal.

youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ

>"It's german, it means 'fuck, chuck, suck!"

kino moment

Cuck's Fuck and Suck

Why doesn't tv/co write a classic Simpsons episode?
Without all the problems new episodes have. With the heart, comedy and characterization of the originals.
Could we do that?

>there are actually people on this board who don't get simpsons jokes
jesus christ
I thought it was one of those pretending to be retarded memes

No, of course not, only the classic simpons writers could do that

Unless John Swartzwelder posts here..?

Season Premier
Another Bio-dome is placed over Springfield.This time there's no threat of nuking. This stops all the celebrity guest spots and forces the writers to focus on the Simpsons and the citizens of Springfield.

Biodome is lifted once writers learn their lesson

i might be easier to take a pre existing shit episode and talk about how we would make it good

It's a fucking YOLO joke

No that's Boourns