DUDE PORGS LMAO

DUDE PORGS LMAO instagram.com/p/BaxzLYGlTSd/

Disney is really forcing this marketing shit

She's the chink from the new Star Wars so of course they're making her do this

FUCKING BUY THE MERCHANDISE BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT WE PAID 4 BILLION BUCKS FOR THIS SHIT

Get these sluts out of here. There is only one Porg Queen for me.

>the absolute state of star wars

god bless you

>ewoks didn't work but if we meme Porgs enough they will make trillions

>DUDE WHAT IF WE MADE MINIONS BUT FOR STAR WARS LMAO

they already did this

Doesn't seem any shittier than normal for Star Wars I guess

I want star wars to be uncool again

Is it just me, or are porgs not even cute

Par for the course.

Why would movies made for preteens not have cute and quirky CGI mascot characters?

Star Wars has always been cool you pleb

Star wars was nerd stuff in the 90s

>Star Wars
>uncool
Maybe the cretins on wookiepedia were seen as "uncool" but never has Star Wars NOT been mainstream as fuck.

They really fucked up. These things are ugly. You can just imagine them screeching and shitting everywhere. And forcing the advertising before the film is even out. Sad.

>You can just imagine them screeching and shitting everywhere.
Well crap, I can now and it's hilarious

I thought it was danny de vito on the right

>made for preteens
Ummmm, actually sweetie the new Star Warz reboot is made for ALL audiences including women and POC. These "porgs" take away from roles that a POC or a female could have had. Just more white supremecy from hollywood, no surprise there.

Ok, dumbass

The girls or the Porgs? or both?

Hipster-tier retardation. You were born in the late 90s, don't even try.

>dumbass
90s born queer shut the fuck up

At least I'm not a grandpa like you and yeah I am queer but at least I'm not a boring ass cishet like you cumguzzler

The movies have always been popular but star wars wasnt a cool thing in the 90s, video games were still seen as kids stuff and normal people didnt give a fuck about the eu. I worked for a company that had the license for star wars stationary, folders, stuff like that. It barely sold at all. In highschool there were about 4 guys including me that were in to reading the thrawn, jedi academy books.

The one true queen.

>Lmao brah grandpa is in his mid thirties haha.
What kind of trash family do you come from? You're a disgusting brainwashed little faggot who thinks impregnating 12 year-olds is normal.

Can confirm - there was a little campus movie theatre near me that I remember showing the original trilogy sometime in the mid 90s, and there were about 20 people there.

>we didn't sell paper, folders and other office supplies with Star Wars on it so people didn't like it
If nobody cared about SW in the 90s then why was there so much hype for the Phantom Menace in '99? Hundreds of thousands of normalfags got hyped for it.
You are even more retarded for basing Star Wars's popularity on stationary and shit.

>blockbuster movie when it comes out
>nerd shit a decade later when most people beside obssessive manchildren lose interest
What's so hard to understand, just look at Avatar.

I'd be really funny if porgs became a nazi symbol

Avawhat?

you're the one friends with people that dress like porgs ya fag. fuck off.

I said the movies were popular. The brand was still around it just wasnt a huge part of the public consciousness. I simply gave you an example. I love star wars user. I dont know why you're so upset, how old are you?

Post it on facebook

Thought its was devito and Pearlman before I enlarged the picture.

The queen

When were you born user?

You're just able to see through the overdesigned "cuteness" that came about in a brainstormsession

Porg tranny is filth

Porgs only exist in that one trailer right?

I will never understand people

They should've made that actress Rey.

First time I saw this shit creatures I thought they'd sound like this:

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I mean, the girl in the OP is literally the ugly Asian chick from the movie. It's not some random fan who only knows them from the trailer.

>tfw no Porg gf

Disgusting.

Not even nerds ever gave a shit about the EU, that's why it got wrote out of canon.

would porg her desu senpai

I admire her meme eyebrows and swampmonster hair

The movies were all the rage, it was the toys and those showing an autistic amount of interest in it that were fucking NERDS. It was the same thing with Harry Potter, seeing the movies was okay but if you came to school in a Hogwarts costume holding a wand you were a fucking gay dweebus.