The first day of the annual Marvel retreat just ended

What are you hoping they decided on Sup Forums? Are they trying to fix Marvel or is going to be no course correction? Is Coates going to give us another hilarious look of obviously not wanting to be there?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Groot-Jeff-Loveness/dp/0785195521
amazon.com/Amazing-Spider-Man-Inhuman-All-New-Captain/dp/0785195157/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Coates reaction is the only thing I care about.
>"So we were thinking, what if we put Storm, T'Challa, Luke Cage, Misty Knight, and Sam all on the same team!"
>"Why?"
>"Because they're bla-ahhhhuhhhhhh."

>OMD undone
>FF back
>Death of Miles.
>Slott is off ASM.

You know that Coates was assmad in that pic because he just knew that Bendis was killing Rhodey.

who is gonna leak secret empire so they can escape to DC?

Only one of those is going to happen.

Can't wait. #WOKE

Please be OMD If not I'll be content with the Miles thing.

>he didn't know about the crew before the book announcement

>What are you hoping they decided on Sup Forums?
To let Duggan and Loveness unfuck cosmic without meddeling.
I literally don't care about anything else going on at Marvel right now.

Who need a Rebirth the most?

Where is it being held? I'm going to go demonstrate later and I want to be there at the right time.

More importantly, how much of Bendis's shit will Ewing have to clean up next year?

Lol @ Zdarsky

>Loveness
Nova is one of the funnest books I've read in a long time. I really hope they don't fuck with it and just let him do his thing.

Also, what else has this guy written?

Going off Coates's face from last year? I'd say him. But who would he even write at DC? Steel? Cyborg? Nobody cares about those guys and as much as I'd love to see the return of the Manhattan Guardian, I don't know if Coates is the right guy for the job (honestly, I don't. I've never read any of his stuff) and I'm well aware that I'm the only person who even remembers or cares about him.

>What are you hoping they decided on Sup Forums?

New ASM writer.

Make Loveness an exclusive

Let Loveness and Duggan make the cosmic line great again

Also put Loveness on Champions

Limit to 1 event per year (none of this 3+ a year BS)

>he thinks DC puts you to write characters of your race, like Marvel

Bendis is tied to a chair and everyone else makes decisions about Marvel's future while he's forced to watch.

>Also, what else has this guy written?

Groot - amazon.com/Groot-Jeff-Loveness/dp/0785195521

Inhuman Error - amazon.com/Amazing-Spider-Man-Inhuman-All-New-Captain/dp/0785195157/

He also did a one shot for the Death Of Wolverine called Life After Logan. And he did one of the stories in A+X 17

>Make Loveness an exclusive
Nah, they'll cancel Nova 6 issues in and he'll stop writing capes altogether.

My only complaint sbout Duggan is that it looks like he's already fucking with what should be Loveness and Perez' territory.

He's going to introduce a new Nova corps in his GotG run which is bullshit because if there is a Nova corps it should happen in the NOVA comic.

>Waid going to get more political than ever before.
Sigh.

See, before it was Waid going "How do you do, fellow kids?" now he's going to be all "HOW DO YOU DO, FELLOW KIDS!?"

>events

Kill events entirely, if you have to have a crossover make them much lower-stakes so that characters don't get mashed together in a clusterfuck.

Fucking hell fix Cosmic.

Kamala's going to give a four page speech about immigration preceeded by "I'm not going to give a speech, but..."

I think a new Nova Corps is horse shit too, especially in GotG. Don't forget, Nova's fate after Thanos Imperative was decided in GotG too.

user you don't think DC segregates their writers, do you?

>company is the drizzling shits
>take a week vacation

Marvel logic

>Also put Loveness on Champions
I choose to read Champions as satire, even though I know it isn't. Loveless would be a great choice for a real replacement over SJWaid.

I'm kinda hoping after this last Osborn story Slott finally leaves. The guy feels totally fucking burnt out at this point.

you think sam humphries still goes to these?

It's been over a decade hasn't it? This guy needs the boot.

It's not the actual Nova corp. Just the fraternity of raptors taking their place as interstellar law enforcement in Shi'ar territories.

If Marvel gave Coates a book he actually likes, X-Men, instead of the one he doesn't care about, Black Panther, he would be smiling and his whole outlook on life would change.

(I am not advocating that they let him write X-Men. Just that black writers hate always having to write the black characters.)

>Barely any of the original Crew members are there
Yeah sure this isn't just a team consisting of all popular black heroes, and the new New Warriors aren't just a hodge podge of new and popular inhumans. God, how can one company just get everything about it so wrong? DC makes the teams consisting of popular heroes, they make the teams that make heroes into popular heroes. From Avengers to X-Men to Fantastic Four, the purpose of teams was for one really popular dude to carry all these obscure dudes into the spotlight. I blame Bendis.

Man, Bendis FF is going to be such a goddamn piece of shit.

>From Avengers to X-Men to Fantastic Four, the purpose of teams was for one really popular dude to carry all these obscure dudes into the spotlight.

Bendis was the dude who actually did that to Avengers by putting Wolverine and Spidey on the team.

He's been saved by DC.

>New Warriors
*Secret Warriors

I hope so he can leak the first issue of the mega event again.

no he's DC Exclusive. He's probably laughing at the memory of going into this with the full intent of leaking everything he remembers and jumping ship to DC. I hope someone else does it again.

Bets on Lemire this time.

And by doing that he continue the trend of using popular characters to sell a book instead of telling a good story to sell the book.

Break that bread, DC.

I cant wait for Champions to start selling below 15k

Why was he allowed to stay on the book for so long? Same for Snyder on Batman, it's like both Marvel and DC thought they were the reasons the comics were selling.

So by next issue

That's literally the reason though, DC thought Snyder was the shut and didn't undstand that his book was carried by the art. Sadly, I cannot say the same about ASM, though, the art in CC has been fantastic.

How did the last issue do? I know issue 2 was 45k. I'd be surprised if Champions was above the 30k range

Snyder left cause Capullo was leaving and he didn't wanna do it without him.

That's why he's writing All Star now, right? Because he wanted to leave batman without Capullo?

>popular inhumans

user, Kamala alone does not a team make.

>Who is Blackbolt
>Who is Medusa
>Who is Crystal.

They're the only three Inhumans worth a damn.

Duggan, Loveness, Hastings, Ewing and Robbie Thompson are the only fun writers left at Marvel

No, they cashed in their Damn-Worthiness when Fraction did that stupid Universal Inhumans shit.

Inhuman Dire Wraiths my ass.

Universal Inhumans was Hickman

Shit. Stupid brain.

Still. That storyline was utter bullshit.

Ewing's bringing them back

Ewing is this generation's TVA.

He can polish turds like a one man coprolite factory

I think he's already gone. X-men is ending, and Moon Knight is ending at #14, and he is leaving OML at #24

Wow just what I wanted in my superhero comics: more political polemics.

Zdarsky honestly comes off like that annoying friend who tries hard to be the clown of the group and nobody likes him but everyone is also too polite to tell him to fuck off.

He's Team Bendis. What do you expect.

I want the FF back, but seriously not like this....

people forget that for most of the past decade, no one gave much of a fuck about FF and marvel writers made Reed into an unlikable, elitist nazi since Civil War.

yes even hickman, with his New Avengers run, made Reed into the MU's main antagonist

>course correction
but that would imply that they've made mistakes
marvel doesn't make mistakes

>what I want
doesn't matter

>what I'll get
hero vs hero

>hero vs hero

No. Its Movie Synergy

and trump bashing

kinda sad they wont bring osborn back for Dark Reign 2, but hydra cap is a decent replacement

D-DELETE THIS

NOW!