earth.galacticfederation.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2 hours ago the released a site clearly teasing S3

They're probably just finishing animating it, opposed to writing it

>implying feminism is the problem here
>Not Justin and Dans arguing

Proof?

it wasn't women it was Dan Harmon himself

He's a drunk fuckup and shouldn't be given any authority.

He will change his mind and be lazy and screw off for months if given the ability

His is the fault

>2 women join the team
>suddenly feminism is to blame

earth.galacticfederation.com/

Dan plz stop whining and work on your show

>man fucks up
>blame the man

>woman fucks up
>blame all women

Are you trying to promote your agenda here?

He literally says in an interview that both he and dan are getting along great but "something else" is causing all the problems. They started having issues shortly after hiring female writers.
You do the fucking math.

Bears?

Donald Trump and US politics

typical idiot roasties

I stubbed a toe at the same time that Trump banned Muslims.

The Muslim ban stubbed my toe, you guys.

Rick and Morty's time in the sun is already over.

So what you're saying is, you hate women and are completely content to pretend their the root of whatever problem arises.

Well look obviously correlation is causation, that's just basic logic.

Anyone that has worked in a white collar environment with women knows what a fucking nightmare it can be. Stop pretending the women writers aren't the root of the problem.

tipical, fuck up everything and blame the others...

>dan
>getting along great with anyone
>>>>>>>>>>

In my experience, both men and women can be a fucking nightmare to work with. Stop jumping to conclusions.

Dan Harmon is a woman, he's got all the tears and tears required.

I have never experienced a trend of women being worse troublemakers than man in any of the white collar environments I have worked

I've had zero problem with women working as an intern and my mother is the most competent white collar person I know. She doesn't have a degree and she is near the top of the company now.

>In my experience, both men and women can be a fucking nightmare to work with
There is no "both". the instigator of drama is always leads to the vagina if you trace it back to its source.

>man needs to make a decision
>uses an internal sense of guidance

>woman needs to make a decision
>asks all her friends and female relatives and chooses the closest option to a consensus

>man has divergent opinion from his peers
>defends his own view points and only alters what is deftly argued

>woman had divergent opinion form her peers
>cries, changes to popular opinion

One woman is treated as all women because they legitimately think and feel as a single unit.

>Earth taken over by outsiders with no respect for established culture, changes things to suit their own agendas under the guise of "for the good of man."

I get it. It's performance art now.

Literally doesn't apply to any of my life experiences. You can take your absolute knowledge of shit and shove it.

i wanna suck the powdered milk outta that lady's boobies

Please go back to your echo chamber.

>Show is already in development hell
>Harmon then recently hires feminist writers

You guys really hate women, get laid already.

Underrated

No I'd rather blame someone else for my shortcomings. Especially something I know little about

>doesn't actually refute things and just slings ad hom
I'd tell you to go back to tumblr, but we're already here.

rick and morty was oversted and had such artifical sadness riddled all over it, hiring edgy writers is the start of its downfall

WTF I hate Trump now!

You're not even making an argument though, you're just making blanket statements.

>vague womanhaters club generalizations based off seemingly nothing
>pretends this is an argument that requires refutation
>badmouths the board when he gets called out

I blame Dan Harmon. He seems to be letting his politics be getting in the way of producing good content.

I don't hate women, they're just put together differently- there's some distinct neurological dimorphism. I guess I could sniff out some sources if you really want.

>Trump is president
>threads like this prove Sup Forumsmblr pretty much dead
This is the best timeline

>One woman is treated as all women because they legitimately think and feel as a single unit.
i'd argue against that theory, but then again it would explain why you're a virgin

No one is denying that, but the examples you provided are pure horseshit.

This. His pretentious egotistical attitude is in direct to Justin's down to earth humbleness. While Justin comes here to see us shit all over his show for the sake of improving it, Dan just sits back content with his own perceived genius. To Dan, any criticism is just people not understanding his brilliance.

*direct contrast
Got distracted by kebab

Your implication that having sex with women would magically make people change their minds about them is ironically really sexist.

Women definitely consult their peers before deciding shit, nowadays they even just post
"Should I move to ____?"
"Should I study ______ in school?"
"Should I get a _____ job?"
on facebook and wait to see what other people say.

Dan Harmon said back in December on his podcast that all the writing was done, it was just waiting on the animation

>both he and dan are getting along great
Apart from that being a statement that will never happen ever, Dan later admitted that the delay was due to the fact that they had trouble coming up with episode ideas.

Keeping in mind of the fact that literally the only reason season 2 ended as a cliffhanger is because Dan couldn't come up with a good ending for the finale, it seems like the most likely reason for the delay.

Consulting peers before making decisions is not exclusive to women. Although posting that shit on facebook is definitely stupid, it probably speaks more to the women you know than women in general. I can't speak for your experiences, but most of the women I know are pretty damn independent. I also know men who aren't so independent. You're making a clear cut distinction that doesn't exist.

feminism != women

Hiring uber-libtards to work with Justin Roiland is pretty stupid and I don't know why the fuck they though it'd be a good idea.

>Roughly 1.5 years between season 1-2
>Roughly 1.5 years between season 2-3
>Development hell
Something has always been fucky with their development, but they're hardly behind their schedule.

>being this much of a genuine beta

It's a Hollywood wiriters room.
There is nothing else to choose from. If you ever get into one it's because you checked your privlege daily and sucked the right dicks in your 8 years of English classes

>Sucking dicks and English classes
Shit, I'm in the wrong field.

>Being this much of a white knight

You should get to know a woman instead of just making shit up and calling it an argument.

>badmouthing the board is new or bad
seriously go back to tumblr you slime

>Lol you worthless virgins could never get a woman. Pathetic fat losers
>Waaah please stop calling women mean names =(
Literally every time.

....it only takes one....

You misunderatand. See below. That's the problem.
>y-you're wrong because this whole board is tumblr!

Post hoc ergo propter hoc.

The female parodox, they're irrational "human beings" that can't even do basic math.

>Anyone knows
Weasel words.

Correlation equals causation user, everyone knows that. On a related note, ice cream causes murders.

Source?

Clean your vagina sweetheart

Look up the phrase "weasel words."

What the fuck happened to this board? I'm returning after a while and want to know if this is just a raid by tumblr or some other dumbshit.

>yfw the first three episodes will exclusively revolve around Trump

kill me now

What did you expect from Gravity Falls: Adult Swim Edition? Take a few nuMale liberals and feminists, give them a deadline, throw in a distracting Presidential election with an outcome they were opposed to, and they'll fuck it up and spaghetti themselves every time.

Lets hope they kept all the work to themselves and only hired the feminists because muh quota.

Fuck off, Sup Forums.

tits or gtfo

Make me bitch boy. This is our website now.

I read that article when it came out and it is still the funniest fucking thing I've ever read.

>All these people act like they love cartoons
>Only watch Rick and Morty
>not even knowing about the original Rick and Morty

>not even knowing about the original Doc and Mharty
Fixed.

Lick my balls.

>implying they aren't arguing about feminism

Check your white privilege and get on my inter-sectional level.

>One woman is treated as all women because they legitimately think and feel as a single unit.
You finally figured out why no woman will ever like you.

As much as I wanna chalk this up to feminists letting their agenda decide a cartoon's fate, gotta say Dan has a history. I remember being a huge fan of Community, but eventually the show fell apart because of all his minute nitpicking, beef with execs, beef with the staff, and more. Especially Chevy Chase the star power of the show. Sure Chevy is a dick but you don't risks contracts and careers on trying to be a bigger dick to a famous dick. Show got revived so many times and eventually made it onto the Yahoo streaming service which what the fuck, why does that even exist?

Anyway the show tanked, and sure it had a lot to do with the programming block and ratings but if Harmon had been a little friendlier there may have been a better future for Community. Now Rick amd Morty is HUGE as fuck and I can't even imagine how entitled to his shit Harmon feels right now. Guy's head is just too big to work well on a team. If you ask me, it's only a matter of time before Rick and Morty tanks to his bullshit

If thats the case then how come Harmon caused no issues while making season 1 and 2?

what episode was this with the assaassin dude? god that was funny I want to watch it again

Harmon's always been a douche
At the filming of the finale of Season 3 community, after a long-ass filming session, Chevy was tired as shit and wanted to go home So Dan decides to be the bigger man, he makes the entire crew sing "Fuck you Chevy" and humiliates the guy in front of his family.

The other reason community tanked was because of how garbage S4 was and how the new directors/writers couldn't get any of the characters right. Pierce being the biggest problem of the season.
Every single joke about him was just about making him the worst fucking person, missing the point of his character completely.
Chevy got pissed as shit and complained and said "Next thing you'll have him say nigger"

Also, i'm pretty fucking sure the writers started taking episode ideas from reddit.

Bait hooked some big ol' bitches in this thread. Fishing for chicks is too easy.

#klaargworthy

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

Counter argument Dan is a feminist

Most women aren't feminist

Funny you say that: Roiland has stated that the Doc and Mharti pilot is what kept female writers from coming onto the show because they didn't like it.

Now that Rick and Morty is famous and popular, women suddenly want in. WHAT A SHOCK!!

user women never create anything they swoop in and take all the glory instead
That's actually a pretty good lesson, never work with women if there is a better option

And you think that guy is going to hire trump bashing Twitter bloggers for the show based on how great they are?

People tend to be more complicated than that buddy. Ever seen a pack of wieners? A bunch of young men that traverse the social landscape as a single amorphous blob, often referred to as an all-wing-chicken. They are members seemingly lacking any and all direction that have collected like hair in a drain. They aren't complementary, they are in fact quite derivative of each-other.

Weak willed idiots are expressed in all populations and most general demographics.

Man, you must have strong legs to jump to such lofty conclusions.

"Alternative Arguments" I see.