Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yYVK2v54N2c
youtube.com/watch?v=3HDWU2973ko
youtube.com/watch?v=qnubOKecank
youtube.com/watch?v=SeCV8J0KAAU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

To be a love interest for Dipper.

There's a reason she was a main character

she was a "main" character in name only. She was really just somebody to make Dipper's pine tree sprout.

Nothing

Romance episodes for Dipper.

THIS IS NOW A PACIFICA THREAD

Is Wendy too boring to get a full thread?

Waifubait. And apparently it worked because you retards keep making these threads.

Wendy is the most boring character on that show

Correct.

I think the fandom only likes her for her looks

She was an excuse for Alex to shoehorn his love for Flannel in the show.

She was the perfect contrast to Pacifica. Opposite in every way, in order to give Dipper a love triangle dilemma.

...Had the show continued...

Fuck off, you already have one

Did the two ever interact?

Did she have any character flaws that actually mattered?

Pacifica interacted more with Wendy's dead great-grandpa than with Wendy herself.

Lauren Faust

The Useless Chick

She was a love interest- I mean, romantic aspiration- I mean, she was a solid character of her own that existed without only being relevant to the male character's plots.
>name one plot she had to herself
O-oh.

Why was she almost never included in the adventure of almost any episode?

She was merely a love interest that slightly grew as a character but was still just a love interest in the end

I like her hat

I imagine the lake of development of her character might have something to do with the voice actresses schedule.

Also, there was suppose to be a plot line where Wendy and Stand bond over stealing. it got cut.

*lack, not lake...

>ice bag
>"IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE LITERAL"
bullshit

also wendy's purpose was to be Hisch's teen crush lauren faust that he never got to bang cause Punished Craig McCracken got her first

Why's that bullshit?

>the lake of development of her character

It's more like a puddle

I don't think so

What is up with hipsters and Flannel?

She's a good character with plenty of excellent moments that gets trashed mostly by Lil' Ivankafags because their shitty pairing didn't happen and the series ended with a sweet moment between Wendy and Dipper.

Name one significant character flaw she has

People in Oregon actually dress like that though

>Also, there was suppose to be a plot line where Wendy and Stand bond over stealing. it got cut.

Too bad, that sounds like it could have been great.

She's a slacker.

I said significant

She;d be better if her personality was basically a pg version of Mac from It's Always Sunny

It's the best thing about her.

I like Wendy but she's not really a good character. She existed pretty much solely to be someone for Dipper to annoyingly obsess over.

Pretty much

r34

Are there any fanfics/fanart that make her interesting?

Really, it wouldn't have been that hard to have her be part of the action in a lot o the many episodes where she wasn't.

For example, Scary-oke had an opportunity to show of some of her badass skills so they seem less out-of-nowhere later on.

Also, maybe she could have gotten turned into a zombie along with Soos, and like how Soos was still a goofball while trying to eat the twins brains, Wendy as a zombie would be cool and laid back about wanting to eat their brains.

It practically writes itself, really.

>What is up with hipsters and Flannel?

It started in the Northwest. Lots of rural and blue collar people wear flannel to keep warm and then sell it to thrift stores where hipsters would buy it for cheap and wear it ironically or as a way of saying, "I'm a wealthy urban/suburban kid with a non-blue collar job who dresses like a much more down to earth person. See how quirky I am!."

Hipsters nation wide started picking it up.

Similar deal with old Converse sneakers, trucker hats, big dorky glasses, old boots, and cheap shitty beer like Pabst Blue Ribbon and Lonestar.

She's a slacker to the point of taking advantage of Mable in Boss Mable. She's lazy to the point of being a detriment to others.

She's also extremely bottled up, though we only get to see a few moments of that.

To have a second female character.

But due to her very rarely getting involved with the plot, Mabel still ends up as the token girl most of the time.

I suppose that is the one episode where she actually shows flaws that matter.

It's a real shame. I felt like Wendy could've easily been as memorable and likable as Soos if they didn't have her man character trait be "Dipper's love interest" for a majority of the series.

Or a drop.

Are you a TF guy?

Didn't most people hate that subplot?

Eye candy.

I can't speak for others, but I mainly hated it only because it took too long to resolve.

(And honestly the thought of the two being in a relationship pleases me...)

Is it because you like relationships between a boy and a girl who's older but still jailbait?

I dunno, maybe I just wanted Dipper to win. Poor guy didn't get a girl, nor did he get any friends "to himself" like Mabel did.

He did get Ford, but their relationship was treated as if it was unhealthy.

It seems Mabel got more than Dipper did from start to finish.

True, but Ford wasn't a friend his own age either. And Ford was only really a "friend" for about an episode due to how little he appeared. Everything else was plot stuff.

It probably didn't help that the only boy around Dipper's age who had any significance was Gideon.

It hurts more that they gave him Pacifica for a single episode then decided to toss her to the side.

I honestly kind of wished she had been the one Bill posesses to get the rift, just to partially redeem her character being almost nothing

to warn young men of the dangers of falling for sluts

What did you mean by this?
Who are you quoting?
Why is this allowed?

When will you fuck off faggot

What?

Somebody get this hothead outta here!

Here's a fan fic idea I had today involving Wendy. Like I said, I just came up with it so I'm not sure whether or not there any holes in the idea.

Dipper and Wendy are hanging out together. Dipper accidentally turns Wendy into a zombie, possibly by her accidentally jabbing her hand with a zombie tooth left lying on the floor from the first zombie incident. As a zombie, Wendy would still be casual and laid-back, while also wanting very much to eat Dipper's brain. Dipper has to frantically search for the ingredients to the zombie cure himself. Eventually he does, and gets Wendy to drink it. Wendy turns back to normal, though feeling pretty nauseous from the cure. Dipper profusely apologizes, but Wendy just shrugs the whole incident off as an accident and says that he doesn't need to apologize. Wendy then sheepishly apologizes for trying to eat Dipper's brain and the two laugh it off.

To overshadow the superior waifus in a show that otherwise lacks such characters due to its excessively cute art style*.

*Don't get me wrong; I like the character designs, but I gotta admit that it's pretty rare for me to find any of them attractive people who lust after Wendy, Mabel, Pacifica, Tambry, Snadger, etc. have shit taste, imo

to be fuckable

But she's 15

Then again, this is Sup Forums

Like it or not, she was a motivation for Dipper and the catalyst for some episodes. She wasn't annoying or anything, so I don't see the problem.

She was boring. That's the problem

moar

Lezz

>What was the point of her character?
She was the 'cool' kid

And that's all there was to her

Pretty much. Alex Hirsch isn't gonna win a story writing award anytime soon.

There was more to her, it just got left on the cutting room floor because of time

I'm hoping whatever comic book is coming out has some character development for her.

>There was more to her, it just got left on the cutting room floor because of time
>More to her
Based on... ?

>Based on... ?
Information from Alex has revealed at cons, interviews, etc...
Like originally there was suppose to be a plot line about her bonding with Stan over stealing, which shows that she lacks a father figure in life her life despite having father.

>Information from Alex has revealed at cons, interviews, etc...
So, it never happened. In the end, we got a butchered product from a incompetent creator.

>So, it never happened.
I say that in my post. It was left on the cutting room floor. What do you think that means?

Yes, I only repeated that to emphasizes the fact that it never saw the light of day, therefore shouldn't be considered in judging of this character.

>no late night home shopping show with Grunkle Stan
youtube.com/watch?v=yYVK2v54N2c
youtube.com/watch?v=3HDWU2973ko
youtube.com/watch?v=qnubOKecank
youtube.com/watch?v=SeCV8J0KAAU

delete

No

padipshits btfo

Had Dipper not been drawn like a midget the relatioship woulnt have seemed weird at all, its not like they were going to have sex.

Yeah, Dipper did not look 12

This. The twins are like doorknob height and look like they're seven.

When I had just turned 13, I was taller than many 15 year old girls and dating them would have been no problem.

Who were the glasses and pentagram supposed to be, again?

McGucket and Gideon

How's this sound?

Even then I think it would been ok, they could have gone on "dates" and maybe have Wendy draw the line at Dipper trying to akwardly kiss her or something.

I guess

Also the whole time travel thing with Mabel making a snide comment about it is just fucking stupid, its like hes supposed to feel bad foir doing something awful.

What snide comment?

At least Pacifica has a plural number of dimensions.

>tfw too old to date a 15-year-old

in the mind of a "she friendzoned/cucked me" male, no imagined slight is too small to ignore.

She's a stock "Rich blonde bitch that develops a conscience" character with a generic valley girl flavor. A shitty underdeveloped Charlotte LaBouff

In that time travel episode where they met young Wendy