Weinstein (((victims))) top 82

vox.com/culture/2017/10/28/16564486/harvey-weinstein-sexual-abuse-list-twitter

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/High-Concept-Simpson-Hollywood-Culture/dp/0747542627
people.com/movies/italian-actress-asia-argento-accuses-harvey-weinstein-of-sexually-assaulting-her/
qz.com/1105645/italys-response-to-asia-argentos-sexual-assault-claims-against-weinstein-shows-italys-deep-misogyny/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>victims

someone make that a webm please

weinstein is the sacrificial lamb while others will continue the abuse. Motherfucker must've pissed off someone very high up.

It's like with Bernie Madoff, dude bit the hand that fed him and got fucked.

This.

No one forced you to be a Prostitute.

i can't believe this picture hasn't been photoshopped yet

Why is it victim shaming when some of these girls who alledgedly got assualted 20+ years ago didn't name and shame him. Surely they've cuased something worse

>all these victims accusing of being sexually assaulted by him
>still hasn't been arrested for it

*tips fedora*

How am I being edgy for not wanting it to happen

OFFICIAL HARVEST POWER RANKINGS:

1) Kate Beckinsale

[power gap]

2) Everyone else. Who fucking cares.

Out of all of them, I wonder how many actually got raped, I guess 15

Interesting comparrison.

>Be Jewish Bankers

>Steal Trillions from the Global public

>Get paid a bonus and told not to do it again

>Be Madoff

>Still billions from wealth Jews

>Son dead, life in jail

I think they went after James Toback too - but he's irrelevant. None of the accusation against Clooney, Damon etc will stick. Bryan Singer will STILL be working on major projects.

Hollywood has no issue with rape and pedophilia it seems (see Polanski), but "taking advantage" of sluts/whores is a big deal?

Jerry Bruckheimer and Don Simpson used to call them "MAWW's"

>Model, Actress, Whore, Whatever

Simpson bragged that Melanie Griffith came to his hotel room, uninivited, when she was 18 and "tight" completely naked and only covered by a large coat.

He's right though. It's one thing if they were children, but these were adults who refused to condemn him or warn others.

It's almost as if they weren't really victims of sexual assault - just sluts looking to get ahead in their career.

How did he get away with it for so long and nobody knew and nobody protected him?

>Simpson bragged that Melanie Griffith came to his hotel room, uninivited, when she was 18 and "tight" completely naked and only covered by a large coat.
source?

None. At most I would say there was some sexual assault, but even that's a stretch.

Did you read Asia Argento's "rape" account?

>He wanted to go down on me
>I didn't object
>I let him """"rape"""" me because I literally had no other choice
>I then engaged in a 5 year long sexual relationship with him (while married to another man)
>I then had him pay for my child and me to live a luxurious life

>After he stopped paying I realized I had been raped

>nobody knew

What are you on about? Hell, the crow on the left introduced new 18 to 20-something year olds to him.

>Hollywood has no issue with rape and pedophilia it seems (see Polanski), but "taking advantage" of sluts/whores is a big deal?

Look, you have to go for ALL of Hollywood if you even want to make a dent. Doing (((victims))) threads is going to turn the limelight away from evil scumbags. I'm sure the higher ups are looking for ways to turn this into a farce.

amazon.com/High-Concept-Simpson-Hollywood-Culture/dp/0747542627

Great read.

>Simpson sold the road movie Cannonball. While attending the Deauville Film Festival with director-friend Paul Bartel, he heard a knock on his hotel room door one night. "It was Melanie Griffith, totally nude," Simpson said. "She was only nineteen then - her body, you could bounce quarters off it. So I went to her room and partied till the sun came up." ("Don Simpson on Don Simpson," Debby Bull, Smart, May 1990)

He also had that famous incident with Flashdance that was a good Hollywood story, but now would cause endless whining;

>Trying cast Flashdance
>Have a bunch of hot young actresses
>Jerry Bruckheimer is "not sure" about any of them
>Simpson takes the photos down to a set and seeks out the construction workers
>Tells them to look at the photos and asks them which one they want to fuck the most
>Jennifer Beals gets the job

I wonder if she let the Gummer sisters know the price of doing business?

0 real rapes
2 modern feminist "rapes"

No, every person was shocked why would they lie?

>Hollywood has no issue with rape and pedophilia it seems (see Polanski), but "taking advantage" of sluts/whores is a big deal?

They're the same thing. People in positions of authority, in a position as a gatekeeper in an industry where knowing a gatekeeper is the only requirement for success, being casually physical with other people, is the problem. You can only stop the times it goes too far by stopping people from pushing it in the first place.

she was married during all that? jeeeez whooore
bourdain megacuck

nice
i bet her daughter is a big whore too

they can't even write their names right, and some of those are ridiculous.
>made unwanted advances
>invited her to come to his hotel room

I have this book. Don Simpson was amazing but Harvey might have him beat.

Best Don Simpson anecdote involves him speaking to a reporter at his studio office. It's 3pm and Don asks "do you know what I like to do at 3pm?"

The reporter sits there as Don Simpson takes a swig of whiskey, does a line of coke on his desk and calls up a writer and starts abusing him over speaker phone.

Eh?

One is women voluntarily exchanging sex for career advancement. The other is raping children. I suppose the people that put the children in those positions (parents, agents) and those that cover it up, do so for the same reason (exchanging career advancement for silence), but it's not really the same thing for the victims. It's a whole different kettle of fish, honestly.

Statue of limitations and a lot of the "victims" were whoring themselves because they wanted fame and money. Unless there's definite proof of him raping someone he'll just end up a registered sex offender at worst.

Tom Cruise in Tropic Thunder was a desexualized Weinstein/Simpson. The Scientologists understand.

(you) because it's true

can't wait for the movie to come out and it's sequel about dan schneider

this board is now truly reddit

fucks sake

And another decides not to and is raped anyway. And never has a career, so we can't say she did it for her career. That's the only difference.

The problem in both cases is that the producer type thinks it's okay to keep pushing until they get sex, and knows they will not be in trouble if they have to really push.

I'd like to see source user. It's not like I don't trust you.
But I don't trust you and it sounds like you make it up so post a source.

This is why I want it to go to court - so super-feminist Lisa Bloom is cross examining all these Hollywood celebrities and calling them whores for hire.

Didn't he keep an Uzi in his office for some reason?

Also, iirc he was reading an Oliver Stone script and taking a shit when he had a heart attack.

You can't see the difference between drugging and raping a 12 year old and a 20 year old actress having sex with a producer?

Sounds like how David Boreanaz was cast in Buffy. Literally because the girls in the room wanted to fuck him.

I can see the difference and the similarity. Can you only see one of those things?

What would they charge him for? Coming on to a girl while unattractive? You don't think for every Harvey there aren't a dozen younger, hotter execs who are doing this shit as a matter of routine?

>lisa bloom
>super-feminist

kek

Yeah, but the initial point was that the only one that Hollywood is upset by is the one involving adult women who can reasonably extracate themselves from the situtation.

Sure - Like I said: It's Argento's own account.

people.com/movies/italian-actress-asia-argento-accuses-harvey-weinstein-of-sexually-assaulting-her/

qz.com/1105645/italys-response-to-asia-argentos-sexual-assault-claims-against-weinstein-shows-italys-deep-misogyny/

It was all in the original New Yorker article that started with the "rape" claims (as opposed to the Times article which was more legally diplomatic)

Posting the victims

>thinks it's okay to keep pushing until they get sex, and knows they will not be in trouble if they have to really push.

That describes closing time at the bar and any hour at the club.

>Kate Beckingsdale "Greeted her wearing a robe, she was aged 17"
A man can't be comfy in his own house without being called a rapist?

Last one

>Giant fatman going wang out meeting an underage bitch

he knew what he was doing

So, we haven't figured out who Reese Witherspoon's rapist is yet.

She claims it was a director and she was 16.

Because her early films are hard to find solid information on, production dates are a little fuzzy.

I've narrowed it down to these names so far;

>Rene Manzor
Original director for A Far Off Place - was fired shortly into production
>Mikael Saloman
Replacement director.

This was released when she was 17, so feasibly filmed when she was 16, perhaps.

>Marshall Herskovitz

Again - the movie was released when she was freshly turned 17 - feasible (likely) it was shot when she was 16.

>Jefrey Levy

Directed SFW

Released when she was 18. Still feasible it may have been shot when she was 16.

Two things - The director was married at the time, according to her.

Also, she didn't exactly specify that the director was on a film she was working on, but it seemed that way from the context.

Sup Forums is well-aware most of this shit is pretty fucked up. They're just trying to be their edgy selves.

Jessica Hynes was asked to wear a bikini for a screeen test. If that counts as sexual assualt now the casting crew for most teen dramas are going down.

Assuming she remembers her age right.

>Yeah, but the initial point was that the only one that Hollywood is upset by is the one involving adult women who can reasonably extracate themselves from the situtation.

That's the one that is CONTROVERSIAL. Discussing Polanski with regular people you don't get much argument, you get 'why isn't he in prison', and then everyone agrees. With this latest scandal, you get a lot of 'why didn't she ...' as if the whole deal was presented to any of these victims, rather than a gradual series of deals and agreements and debts and favors where their career can depend on it.

What we've SEEN is that the ones without careers were more likely to be raped. So if you fight back you get raped and get no career. And they get away with it. If you don't you get raped and maybe have a career. And they get away with it. And user says they wanted it. They don't know right away, and coming forward doesn't work. It isn't working all that well now.

Yes. It's fucked up.

I wish I could shake every one of those construction workers' hands, I beat my dick raw to that flick

>Motherfucker must've pissed off someone very high up.
It's just that he stopped being a hitmaker. His golden boy status came from his ability to win Oscars, and he's won very few in recent years, last B.P. being The Artist.

Holy fuck, just read those, thanks user. First one actually still makes it rapey, but the second one clarify most of it. Oh yes I was raped then we became friends and I directed a movie. Yes, terrible sexual assault.

I mean, it all stinky because there's just so fucking many of those allegations, but if all of them are similar to it then, well, even if he's convicted I don't feel any sympathy for them.

>wearing a beanie indoors
>goggles
>guyliner
>pointless stud
>facial hair around the stud
>poorly kept goatee
>striped collar out button up shirt
>painted fingernails
>pleading eyes

Who is this attention hungry faggot?

Wish I coulda been one of his victims. Wouldve been some sweet money

I think she would. Because it would be linked to a specific event (movie produciton and rape).

Still doesn't address the fact that Hollywoood is "outraged" by adult actresses engaging in sexual activities with questionable consent, but was highly defensive of criticism regarding their support for child rape.

Film?

Don't get me wrong, the first part is that sort of "date rape" grey area.

But the fact that she went on to use him for career advancement and outright money and engage in an ongoing consensual sexual relationship...

Also, she's happy to name Harvey, but her "autobiographical" (her own words) movie, Scarlett Diva, shows several incidents like this with a variety of celebrity stand ins.

Also...Her dad.

Man, I remember her looking way better in those movies.

I mean she doesn't look bad there, but in my memory she was like 12/10.

this is the headline that made me laugh

Some of this is just being a bit too pushy, some of it is flat out rape. Not sure why that’s up for debate.

Well, the point is, stuff he did was fucked up, but fucked up does not equal illegal. I'd like to see it going to court because right now it's all media "WEINSTEIN IS A RAPIST!!! STRONG WOMYN TALKING ABOUT RAPIST IN HOLLYWOOD!!!" and I'd like to read actual testimonies.

Yup, only hope now is that the #MeToo shit blows up in their face, and they accidentally cause their own downfall. Without good investigative journalism from a mainstream source, not much will happen.

As long as Dan the Man is free, you can be sure nothing has changed.

Alot of them are getting called out for that shit. McGowen, Winslet, etc., have all been served with that and all declined to speak about it.

Well let's not disappoint your memory.

Madoff only got caught because of the financial crisis lmao

Interesting. Mostly his hotel room they visit, a lot of exhibitionism and extrapolating, probably 4-500 victims given the standard modesty.

A sick man who needs help. He can beat this.

Okay.

It's not Levy (SFW was filmed when she was 17-18)

Jack The Bear was filmed when she was 15, but reshoots were done when she was 16.

A Far Off Place was filmed entirely when she was 16.

So we can narrow it to A Far Off Place and Jack The Bear, with A Far Off Place being most likely.

That gives us;

>Rene Manzor
>Mikael Saloman
>Marshall Herskovitz

Now, Reese said the director was married.

Herskovitz, like Weinstein, was highly connected, inside the business and politically. He was divorced in 1993 - The rape occurred in 1992-93.

So that's interesting.

In terms of Manzor - He's French (so that's a plus) but I can't find a date for his marriage. Although he is married.

Saloman - Also married. Can't yet find a date for his marriage.

Ye, but it's kinda like with James Deen; one girl is accusing him of rape (not even going to police/court) and then there's sudden avalanche of allegations; he raped me, he was aggressive, he was asshole - stuff that normally wouldn't be even considered as criminal because we all have moments of weakness, but in the light of rape it's "oh he was aggressive on set, I never gave it a second thought but now that there are allegations of him raping some woman I think this was a rape too".

Here you MIGHT have similar scenario; some of those chicks have legit rape allegations against him; then there are dozens that now look at this completely differently, and other dozens that have stories like
where whole "rape" kinda falls apart

It's hard to say but i really doubt any of these women actually got raped.

This whole shitstorm was a secret that everybody already knew. Weinstein is a piece of shit who tries to fuck any starlet he can get his hands on with the promise of a successful career, or at the very least a guaranteed movie deal, and threatens to end their career if they turn him down. None of us were in any of those rooms so we can't say for sure how things go down but i am pretty confident that's all he's ever really done. At best he's guilty of a bunch of sexual assaults because he probably gets handsy with them when asking if they'll fuck and shit like that. No actual rapes though i am sure.

The fact people all say he raped these women really annoys me because even though they're trying to be progressive it just hurts actual REAL rape crimes and victims.

Madoff was robbing celebs.

>As long as Dan the Man is free, you can be sure nothing has changed.

But he was in Good Burger, he can't be bad.

I'm not seeing the industry making any moves to expel Polanski or Woody Allen or Bryan Singer from the academy or blacklist them from working nor any apologies from Meryl Streep etc for supporting Polanski.

You can make this a lot easier, just discount the ones with good taste in jailbait

ITT:anons defend jew rapist.

I know you guys hate women but goddamn, it's the chance to topple the hellhole known as hollywood.

>Can't yet find a date for his marriage.

Aren't marriage certificates public records or something? There's gotta be a lookup site for that shit.

>Reese Witherspoon

Weren't lots of rumours of her being passed around when she was just a kid before this whole thing broke out?

Also, this might be interesting;

>Manzor and Saloman are both Jewish and connected to Steven Spielberg who helped advanced their careers

Hmmmm.

Good, but it's never going to be as good as my memory, because I was 14 at the time.

lol. If only we knew their tastes.

Must Dig Deeper.

Yes, which is why I mentioned this

I'd give a kidney to be able to hit Meryl Streep as hard as I can

Are we defending him? Apart from several edgy cunts as anywhere it's civilized discussion without one-side media narration. And, as
said, it actually hurts REAL RAPE VICTIMS.

>Oh, you were raped? You mean he forced you to let him lick your pussy?

Okay.

Salomon (my main suspect) IS married - but he was married in 2000.

Still no date for Manzor.

Herskovitz was married in 81 - divorced in 93 (the last feasible year for the Witherspoon rape).

The reshoots Herskovitz did for Jack The Bear took place in July 92 - three months after Reese turned 16.

Rose McGowan on Twitter in a nutshell.

If she continues being a total cunt about this (ie doxxing someone is a pretty cunty if you ask me), she’ll be much of a trendsetter to make all women that saying “Hi.” To her will be considered grounds for sexual harassments.

>Motherfucker must've pissed off someone very high up.
He was literally at the top. It was his brother.

>Oh, you were raped? You mean he forced you to let him lick your pussy?

>forced

It's like you almost get it.

Which actually brings to mind the double standard with the genders here for Weinstein.

If you were 17 and Kate Beckinsale greeted you wearing a robe/her latex outfit from Underworld/something else inappropriate, would that warrant charges?

Would anyone dredge that up decades after the fact for anything except high fives?

Being unable to detect sarcasm is a sign of autism, just so you know.

Indeed.

Can I get some sweet sweet pussy for being friend to those troubled females?

grill power! amirightgoys!

There are more than a few Jews on Sup Forums. They came out of the woodwork shilling for him when the board blew up. When we kept after a particuarly nasty one he dropped the mask and started ALLCAPS posting about how all white men will die.

no thats not how girls work

I'm imagining Tara Subkoff in some of that early 90's Miramax Oscar bait, she could have been huge. Should have gobbled the knob.

Her career got delayed, maybe derailed, but she found herself in some interesting stuff. Talent not wasted.

Dan the Man is small fry you know it, as long as A- list directors are free nowt will chage