Transmetropolitan Storytime Part 1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dRJdwIo41gg
youtube.com/watch?v=fS0r3VNdV_k
youtube.com/watch?v=SHRWelDTPK4
reddit.com/r/comicbooks/comments/2sylkc/transmetropolitan_1_is_the_story_of_alan_moore/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Kentucky_Derby_Is_Decadent_and_Depraved
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Better_Than_Sex_(book)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go on...

Sure

I didn't like this comic. Guy was edge to the extreme.

The issue with the guy becoming a sentient machine dust cloud was good though

So what's the Hunter S Thompson to start with? i've only read fear and loathing on the campaign trail. I'm thinking Hell's Angels

From what I remember they never actually do anything with the two books plot point.

Nothing but good memories of this comic. Thank you Uncle Warren for this Hunter S. Thompson British Edgelord.

>From what I remember they never actually do anything with the two books plot point.
Oh well..

>politics

I'm sure this storytime will go well.

>murderthoughts
Perfect.

>>I'm sure this storytime will go well.
This

#Edge

youtube.com/watch?v=dRJdwIo41gg

>fuck you preacher user I'm not even through your walking dead storytime, do you WANT ME to miss my deadlines?
I am sorry user.

>implying he's a journalist and not some biased agenda driven blogger

and I'm sorry for posting an image in a storytime

user, have you seen the peers around him in his time? Most of them are a hell of a lot worse than he is. Hell at the very least he does have cold hard verifiable facts backing what he says.

Warren Ellis on Alan Moore

youtube.com/watch?v=fS0r3VNdV_k

No problem user.

youtube.com/watch?v=SHRWelDTPK4

I could have bought this entire series in trades on sale autographed by the artist, but I didn't! And I'll always wonder if I made a mistake.

They give it closure, but him researching the books and fucking around is the whole plot so the books aren't much the focus

I hate people on the internet who like to say he went from Alan Moore to Grant Morrison like thy're saying something clever.

I've never heard that said before and you made me laugh.
You are now the man you hate user.

I know is Reddit reddit.com/r/comicbooks/comments/2sylkc/transmetropolitan_1_is_the_story_of_alan_moore/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Kentucky_Derby_Is_Decadent_and_Depraved

A good introduction to Thompson's style of writing. A short and entertaining read.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Better_Than_Sex_(book)

It's a fascinating account of his thoughts and reactions to when Bill Clinton first got elected in 1992(as well as some thoughts on Hilary), and is actually very timely considering.

i read that Kentucky derby piece every year. might look into a collection of his rolling stone stuff

Kind of ironic when all they are doing is giving him exactly what he wants.

All journalism has bias.

It's about attempting to minimize bias as much as possible that makes you a a good journalist vs a hack.

sorry

>Own all the books
>Still have read it
Thank you OP for showing me what I've been missing.