Adventure Time Islands begins this week at 7:30 with parts 1 & 2...

Adventure Time Islands begins this week at 7:30 with parts 1 & 2. Yes I know that these episodes were released officially by CN over a week ago but we can still discuss it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RpY7TJMfMLE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm watching it for the first time.

Press GJ to wish good luck to Finn and Jake.

I thought candy people exploded when they get scared.

And this is where it hurts to watch everything at once considering that it's hard just to remember what happened in what episode.

Though I liked every single episode of Islands so that's good at least.

Bon Voyage, Finn and Jake from Sup Forums

Last episode I remember watching was food chain, and the lich was a big deal or something. What the fuck is that grass clone thing? And why is his arm a robot arm?

He came from a sword.

You missed out on so much man.

Quick recap, remember the grass sword? That combined with the soul of a Finn from an alternate timeline and gave birth to Fern. He's pretty discombobulated right now.

well that's it, they're all dead

goodnight

You need to watch Season 7 to know that

Nah, if he remembers the grass sword (which was in season 6 so he should know of it) that's giving you the bare info to know what's happening without trudging through like 30 episodes.

>That combined with the soul of a Finn from an alternate timeline and gave birth to Fern
Well shit, why not. what about his dad? I think he ditched him in space. Man, keeping up with cartoons is hard. Apparently these episodes were from 2014.

Yep, you're way out of date man.
Someone should be able to post a way to watch all the episodes if you wanna catch up, I don't have whatever the link is on me right now.

When Jake was saying good bye to the pups, it sounded like the music was from Yume Nikki. Was anything said about the music made for these episodes?

youtube.com/watch?v=RpY7TJMfMLE

I think it sounds like that

This is Dr. Gross.

She killed 62% of all humans within the last 14 years.

Say something mean to her! :D

They were AMAZING!
I LOVED The World of the humans, their technology! Their romance was adorable and fun to watch. I wonder if Martin would ever show up again in the show.

Her look before her accident in the island, with longer her, was MUCH better

Where can I find these? Non burger here.
>full season 8 out nos
That went under my radar. I guess it's almost over.

>it's on YouTube
Whoa.