OH NO NO NOO NOOOO

LOOK AT THESE DOODS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W7qxId4sH6U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WAIT TILL YOU SEE THE....... WOAHH HOHH

OH NONONONONO

Nothing of value was lost. The only thing the first one had going for it was the visual aesthetic. The story was generic and the characters were fucking awful.

They should have just made a live-action Eva movie instead.

Someone post the webms of the Jaegers

WAAAAAHHHHH
READY

no del Toro, no doy el oro

Pacific rim 1 was shit. I doubt 2 could be any worse

>implying Del Toro is good

>original
Genuine sense of immersion, lit just right, characters look in sync with the controls.

>sequel
Not even passable for an SNL skit

God this looks so fucking good. I can't wait.

Why during the day? its just easier to tell how fake it looks.

*smacks lips*

who cares, its like people have zero imagination these days. No one thought anything looked real before cgi, they knew it was fake practical effects but pretended it was real so they could enjoy the film.

it ruins immersion, reminds me of some shit straight out of power rangers.

youtube.com/watch?v=W7qxId4sH6U
I already made the laughing guy video for IT
it'd be redundant if I did it for this too

>They should have just made a live-action Eva movie instead.

NGE is a piece of shit that should never be made live-action bar the mecha scenes.

That short trailer on VHS of NGE with Ode to Joy playing in the background? That's all you need of NGE. The rest is utter cack.

why couldn't they just reuse their stuff from the first movie again?

this is closer to what transformers shouldve looked like.

Why does the new pacific rim look so bad design wise? The aesthetic is absolutely nothing like the first movie at all and objectively looks way worse. Who the fuck was in charge of the designs, sets, and post processing in editing?

I could probably find out with a quick google search but was guillermo del toro even consulted for this movie or had any kind of impact?

Didn't you like Optimus Prime brutally murdering Leonard Nemoy while he was begging for his life?

Looks like fake toy trash.
Great work Legendary. You made transformers light out of it.

Honestly the second one makes more sense. Why would the control room of a giant piece of engineering like that be so fucking dark?

looks literally a 1-1 copy of the first one. you guys can stop pretending pacific rim was anything special any day now

this will destroy any chance of an Evangelion live action, so Im happy.

I like it how people are saying that it's okay given the fact it has $50 million less budget compared to the first one. To all the retards who are saying this, it still had $140 million, I've seen movies with 10% of that budget that look x100 better

Nice bait

>GIT IT AWNH
>TILL AH DAH

i saw the trailer before blade runner, why is jon bodega's accent so bad? i thought he was british. is it a dialect/regional accent he isn't used to or something? because it sounded shittier than a lot of weak american actors' attempts at bong-speak