Is Supergirl the most powerful comic girl?

Is Supergirl the most powerful comic girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KX7Vb4YljSc?t=246
github.com/ccd0/Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No
The SJW cancer that is Carol Danvers is slowing infecting us like a plague

notice how shills keep making threads and shoving her down our mouth especially her movie

she will take her spot mark my words

Okay yeah

But Supergirl would break Carol in half

No, Powergirl is.

So many internet buzzwords. You must be at, like, level ten.

Tell me more

Okay, I admit. That WEBM got me, good job on whoever did that

Why does that costume look so much better on her?

That's her DC Legends legendary costume

Shes a body painting streamer. Does lots of different characters. Her booster gold one is 10/10

>Her booster gold one is 10/10

Ya got a WEBM of that?

too many carol shill threads this days

Is as if the ones Disney /marvel hire for frozen got an new assignment

No but here's a youtube link right to the animated pose shot she does for each one

youtu.be/KX7Vb4YljSc?t=246

It's a decently designed skintight suit on a toned woman's body. Why wouldn't it work?

Well that didn't work. 4:05 to end

Peej is the strongest
>but muh same person
The boob window makes her a conpletely different character and you know it

Kaypikefashion on Instagram if anyone wants sauce

Is is the source of her phenomenal powers.

Also, checked.

I wonder who's behind this post

No. Not remotely close. And unlike Superman, she's allowed to fail sometimes, so she may be the most interesting Kryptonian character.

Superman sometimes gets stronger with age so maybe Kara does too. So Power Girl really might be stronger than Supergirl, and probably more experienced.

HNNNNNNN, wot comic? Is there a trade? I've actually been curious about Mary Marvel for a while and that looks a pretty 'fun' place to start.

I thought that was more he absorbs more of the sun as time passes, and it is slowly mutating him, and it just look like it's aging that does it?

She's very talented, but that woman's breasts terrify me.

the Supergirl in your pic isn't Kryptonian

By all that is holy, give me a source. Please, user.

Google it you stupid faggot.
I have not read one issue of the series it's from or read any Mary Marvel whatsoever and I still found it.

She is actually more stronger and denser than superman since she got cooked in the sun more

>is actually retarded and forgets what thread he alt+m1'd from

or most likely since kryptonians are susceptible to magic users, reality warpers could probably mess them up.

>A kind and slightly naughty ("Hmm, striped boxers. I was expecting tighties.") farmgirl of incalculable power will never gently but irresistibly dominate you.

Man, I can actually buy that Clark and other super guys can hold onto control enough (except maybe on that last couple of spasms) to not turn a woman's groin to powder and hemorrhaging flesh, but a super WOMAN would be utterly unable to keep her vag from destroying anything that entered it. She would take your dick off if she rode you.

>Supergirls confirmed for lesbians by necessity, and hungry for any man super enough to handle them. Those with weaknesses that depower them allow themselves to fall into depraved hands once a year or so, to blow off some steam.

they aren't human, they could have fine motor control of their genitals.

I've googled a few things. The image name. "Supergirl mary marvel hallucinations". It's not getting any clearer. Come on user, please could you throw me a bone here? I'm not asking for your bank details or some shit.

are you truly so awful at google?

Yeah, no, maybe. Doesn't matter in the long run, she's a fictional character who's shared across different writers, so naturally it depends on the writer.

Apparently. I'm not going to keep asking though, especially if you are just going to bait.

considering women can take largest things thrown at them and keep going long after the guy is spent it would be even worse. When a guy gets so sore it hurts to even get it up after having sex 3 or 4 times in a single day..women can just keep on rolling.

males are whoa-fully built to do it all with penis alone, if it wasn't for foreplay we would definitely be outmatched, outright.

Alright look, I'm gonna help you out here, because you're clearly incapable of creative thought.

First grab yourself a copy of 4chanx

github.com/ccd0/Sup Forums-x

then simply click google next to the image and ta-da, you've got your answer.

you could have also just googled mary marvel and supergirl

I typed in "Supergirl and Mary Marvel" and found it like nothing. Try looking past the first two results.

he doesn't even need to do that, image search is built into the regular version too.

eh, the native extension isn't as good though, might as well get the best.

I'm just saying he doesn't need to do it, he's just stupid.

She's not even the most powerful DC girl. Have you forgotten about Wonder Woman? Powergirl? And depending on which version, some of the bat-ladies have been known to bullshit some preptime just like Bruce. So no, not the most powerful anything.

agreed

Injustice made wonder woman stronger than supes but I have to wonder, no pun intended that in other universes, greek gods can be killed too. take away worshippers to depower them, magic swords etc. Ambrosia, whatever you want to call it.

Thanks, I appreciate that. Will be very useful in the future.

That worked too. Turns out I over-complicated the search.

N52 Supergirl was pretty fucking strong because of the extended exposure to the sun, then she got Kryptonite poisoning and was nerfed.

He's just lucky nu-chan spoonfeeds, I remember asking dumb questions ten years ago and got laughed out of a thread and told to lurk moar. How the times have changed.

The native extension is the exact same search function. Literally two clicks and it searches for you. He's just a lazy retard, stop spoon-feeding the retards or they'll breed.

Whelp, turns out there was only one trade of Supergirl volume 4, and it collected some of the later issues. Guess I'll see if the floppy sells for reasonable prices.

well yeah, I was around back when 4chanx was just some bullshit on Sup Forums, then Sup Forums started getting auto music and instruction were given out every other thread so it's not really a big secret any more.

hahahaha ok, but does the native have yandex search?

user, how new are you?

Do you not know where/how to pirate comics either?
Is this your first day here?

I still don't understand the no spoon-feeding mentality.

>but that woman's breasts terrify me.

Her tits look pretty good. Would look better without the body paint.

By being told to lurk moar, it enforced people to pay attention instead of asking dumb repetitive questions. It also gave people time to absorb board culture instead of just adding dumb nonsense and while there has always been board gimmicks and various levels of memeing, the discourse has changed.

Some things for the better, others for the worse. When their was less people it seemed like the people that were here knew what the fuck they were talking about, especially the ones that were around since beginning. The youngyins were forced to pick their game up so to speak. And crucible was surviving being stuck in a gore infested murder zone where pedophiles, drug people and probably serial killers all hung out. It got severely watered down with every newfag wave that came in..but the one thing people that have been around never gave credit for is having lots of more people added lots of new information where now you can find out stuff long before even news channels find out simply by having connections all over the world in a common culture place.

Especially since you can say whatever you want..

No other place you can mindpuke and it forces you to examine what you're seeing and force you to analyze in a way that teaches you how to read the information you're seeing and it creates skepticism, being able to chase down information and know things very few do in a unique way.

The few that had true abilities got destroyed by their own egos but those that remember see the good and bad for what it was and what we enjoyed it for.

They'll claim habbo and gaia and all that but really it was the first time I was seeing so many people speaking their minds for first time knowing they wouldn't get in trouble. Freeing.

So by forcing you to learn by not helping you, you got better or you left.

what, they could afford some actual greenscreen?

I still think her female deadpool is the best.

Not really, Power Girl is so powerful (and yet tragically underused) because while she has the same physics-breaking potential as Superman, she has no corresponding weakness to kryptonite, because only kryptonite from her native universe can hurt her. In terms of raw power she shouls be DC's top heroine, but since she has the same powers as Superman she's be redundant, and the fact she's a titcow would bring out a very unfavorable response.

No, I just buy shit if its good. Stange, I know. I'm slowly building up a little Post-Crisis collection. And it's a good job I'm not new, just unwell and tired, because you make a great first impression.

>And it's a good job I'm not new

and yet you continue to fuck up the easiest of things

Thats really cool

>timelaps
>suddelny white mouse
Ok, that was unexpected.
She is really good. Only a male doesnt work well if she turn herself.

The Wall is; at least in DC...

maybe before 52

yes! Yes!! YES!!!

Not all of them are shills, remember there are people who liked Carol before she got a movie announced

some of us have even read her when Claremont, Busiek or Reed wrote her!

It's your fault for spoonfeeding. You are the problem.

That's because you don't know anything, and no one would listen to you if you did.

Anybody has link to the supergirl talkback thread?

The OP didn't give it a title, so it died fast with barely any responses.

Nah, Death is sort of beside all this power stuff. She was there, she does her job, she'll put the chairs up when we're done.

>titcow
>strong female superman
Theoretical she could be a leading character, if well handled. I think Powergirl was good under palmiotto and connor and pushed her more into the spotlight. But they never used it after this run.

*tele-portes behind death*
*snaps her neck*
whose strong now?

>And unlike Superman, she's allowed to fail sometimes
Being a loser doesn't make you a better character. Sorry kid.

>Injustice made wonder woman stronger than supes
What a mess!