Teen Titans Go

Why does TTGO keep pushing this shit pairing?

Specifically to spite you.

cause it's cute

Because they want you to be so mad about it that you post it on Vietnamese silk-farming boards like these to perpetuate interest in the series rather than just ignoring it and letting it die.

Is asume someone on the staff likes it.

Much like I assume someone on the staff hates robin with a passion and hates Robin x Starfire

Raven should be Robin's side bitch.

Because comedy silly OP.

Because they have shit taste. Raven x user is the best ship.

it's The Antichrist and The Beast what's not to love?

No its not

I mean isn't this canon in the comics too? so what's the big deal, but let's face it they're probably gonna push her to Damian which is worst, so you my end missing this one

Isn't that why they do most of what they do?

Because they both have the best legs.

Can beastboy turn into a dragon?

He doesn't do mythological creatures

to be honest I'm not sure why he can do anything other than a monkey

its not someONE

is a lot of them.

which is good

Because they want your kids pursuing relationships and fucking at an early age

He's only limited by himself this fucker isn't trapped in just animals, he can also do alien that he believes are animals, demons, do you think BB has ever seen a real yeto or bigfooth

Why doesn't he transform into something smart enough to know how to use his own powers?

Wasn't this already popular back when the original cartoon was still airing

It's one of the few good aspects of TTG

because a whole lot of people like it

Damien X Raven is best pairing. Fight me.

I don't know if Rebirth depowered him again, but BB whole deal is that he's like the third more powerful titan, but he's to afraid of his powers and hurting someone, so he always jobs hard, he almost killed solo Deathstroke, but they stop him

Dragons are real. The world leaders are covering up our ancient history. Question authority.

So the Peter Parker syndrome

Yes

It became canon after it first sparked in the previous Teen Titans cartoon. The comics ended up taking a lot of shit from the cartoon because it proved more popular than the books.

Except Cyborg even when most people said they prefer cartoon Cyborg, i don't hate Cyborg, but i like some of the aspects of cartoon Cyborg personality more

probably because the cartoon wasn't depressing as fuck like the comics.

If I remember right though, Beast Boy and Raven broke up eventually.

To appeal to shippers.

BBxRae, RobxStar, and RobxRae were easily the three biggest ships in the fandom, but Robin is TTGo's buttmonkey 95% of the time (4% energetic straightman, 1% other), so that automagically invalidates the last two, leaving us with BBRae

How does that suit stay on Starfire? It looks like the first hard turn of crash and that thing would just be a twisted and torn off mess.

Alien, don't have to explain shit.

You just answered you're own question

I'd rather ship Beast Boy with Flame Bird.

>The comics ended up taking a lot of shit from the cartoon because it proved more popular than the books.
Except oddly enough a lot of the designs, they stubbornly held onto Cyborg's incredibly outdated design till fairly recently, have only taken slight bits of Raven's or Starfire's, and for some godforsaken reason keep using Jinx's atrocious comics design instead of adopting her far superior cartoon design

Your a man of patrician taste.

Cause it is best OTP.

It's only a shit pairing because it's in TTG. Not only is the attraction forced, but all of the characters are too horrible and unlikable to have any romantic prospect.

>Raven and Garfield will never abandoned their morality and go on a sex rampage.

Someone post the greentext

This one?

Yes, thank you

Because it was always a popular ship. And it was popular because Beast Boy and Raven had god tier rapport in the original series. They played off one another well and were often the opposing force that the other needed (i.e. BB needed a serious person's influence, while Raven often needed the opposite).

It's only natural that people would ship them.

I'm not surprised that it apparently makes neckbeards mad too. Literally envy that a dude like them who likes comics and cartoons and vidya and other shit gets to be close to their waifu. BB apparently has the power to turn nerds greener than him.

Yeah. Though it's more like Bobby Drake syndrome.

Beast Boy isn't remotely human. He can turn into a billion self replicating virus strands if he wants, and then each one could turn into a Kryptonian or something even more ridiculous. He's brought himself back to life by turning into a Phoenix and has shifted into the fucking Leviathan before.

He holds back because he's holding on to his humanity. It's the same reason why Iceman doesn't spend all his time as thousands of hive minded ice clones.

>
Beast Boy isn't remotely human. He can turn into a billion self replicating virus strands if he wants, and then each one could turn into a Kryptonian or something even more ridiculous. He's brought himself back to life by turning into a Phoenix and has shifted into the fucking Leviathan before.

I remeber this shit, they also said the fucker could turn into army of animals and sometimes shifted into an animal, but mix the abilities of other animal in there.

There also one comic were he haves like big wings made up of different animals and say he now knows how Superman feels

Yep, right after he got raped by Raven.

Having sex with Raven helps you unlock your true power, damn thats another point for the waifu chart, also why the always give power up BB in some of the comics and then making job the reconet to make him weaker

That's because the cartoons were a fun mix between serious and funny. The comics were edgy as fuck

Because it's a canon pairing... duh?