Get Out is a frontrunner for the Oscars

>Get Out is a frontrunner for the Oscars
I will forgive the Academy for all it's sins as long as it doesn't give a single nomination to this flick.
Thoughts?

Why does every thread for this have to use the same surprised black man image?

why not

>implying Hollywood wont just give awards to ever female they can find to make up for the rape.
sorry the year of the nigga is over....this is the year of the woman
also Patty is going to win best director for wonder woman

at least give it to Battle of the Sexes ffs

>he still cares about the scamedy awards
get out lol

According to who

It will win best original screenplay. Screencap this post.

haha
hahahahaha
you dumb cracker, it's going to sweep that shit

It's in all the promotional material

I'd rather have this nominated for something than Wonder Woman

They're same tier imo. Both mediocre blockbusters that are only considered so highly because of their political values.

Stop fucking posting that photo.
I agree though, the movie is only okay for a horror flick. Nothing special.

this was a good movie. I think it gets best original screenplay nomination. Might win the category.

Get Out has a solid screenplay, though.

Can someone tell me, without spoiling it, is it really liberal anti-white horseshit like all the ads make it seem or is it something else? Also is it actually good?

I've been curious about it and half wanted to watch it since I saw the original trailer for it, but I don't really like watching shit that pisses me off.

It's the perfect movie for Trump's America™

it's like the logo of the movie at this point

They turned the Oscars into a political wank fest long ago. Literally a meaningless award now.

It's nominated for best feature in Gotham award and even leads with the most nomination (4)

the villains are sincerely "I'd have voted for Obama a third time" liberals, they have a sick fascination with black people rather than some stereotypical white supremacist motivation.

Only you can really decide after having seen it though

It's not that bad. It's mocking 'liberal' racism.

The Academy exposed itself after giving the award to the gay nigger flick last year.

You’re right. They’ll probably give the award to Lady Turd.

>Thoughts?
I don't watch nigger shit. I have no opinion. I will ignore it for the sake of my mental health

Even if it isn't anti-white, it's message certainly doesn't mean any more to the critics other than "whites bad"

Get Out is actually a very well made film. Better than a lot of the mediocre crap that has come out this year for sure.

I'm certainly ready for two hours of "GUH [POLITICS]" instead of movies like the last five fucking years

Why didn't the family try to relax Chris instead of making him uncomfortable? They've done it so many times before, wouldn't making him feel comfortable have been a better strategy?

Get Out is kino though.

>Get Out is a frontrunner for the Oscars

If you're a maga retard who loses his mind every time a cheerios commercial shows an interracial couple you'll probably hate it. The movie plays to black insecurities in white spaces, but I think most people regardless of race can empathize with the main characters discomfort. In a way, the movie has a particularly hard hitting moment for the white audience when the MCs girlfriend is revealed to be in on the plot as well. It removes the one character white audiences can relate to.

Its also pretty funny and has some kino shots, his tsa roommate is way too over the top though.

>kino

>HURR YOU NEED TO PROVIDE A SOURCE OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN

Tumblr is that way faggot.

>dismissing entire movies as bad because they have black people in them

>The absolute state of Sup Forums

>not providing source
>spouting bullshit claims
>get's mad

Niiiiggggaaahhhh you dumb or what?

I mean all the first results on google say that Dunkirk is a heavy favorite. But that doesn't match the narrative that everything in Hollywood is always anti-white, so I can see why you'd want to lie about that.

this is just some stupid race bait movie that only blacks like
>muh white girlfriend
>muh her white family hate me cuz we black an shiet

FYI, if Get Out wins this, it's odds will skyrocket as evident recently.

Not even top 6 for now

Get Out was a good movie, but Oscar contender? No way. It's just not that kind of film. Same way Scream or Top Gun shouldn't be nominated.

You guys understand that it was Tealeaf's expectation of racism that kept him from seeing that it wasn't racism, it was a conspiracy against him?

you could argue thats how reality works

Pardon?

> Hollywood
> Giving any notoriety to capeshit

If anything, it goes to Sofia Coppolla and The Beguiled, which is an actual oscar film. Patty may take a noble nod, but not an actual prize.

it's not a bad film.

it's just a film about an ancient sect of skinstealers making target on negro's because of cultural desirability based on the jewish narrative.

how is this a bad film?

because nobody wants to be black, only blacks believe that

>because nobody wants to be black,

billions and billions of people in this world and you don't think it's possible a few people wouldn't mind or want to be black.

lol. dumb ass.

the beguiled really worth a watch?

Those people are so stupid that they may as well be considered honorary blacks

The main character thought the family was a bit racist, and so ignored all the suspicious stuff because black people see that kind of thing all the time.

But he was right to be suspicious. And really he would have been right to be pissed at them acting like that if it was just racism.

The film is absolutely not about 'this is the new racism'. It's 'this is what racism looks like and always has'.

>oscars are shit again this year
imagine my surprise

Or I can just relate to the main character even though I'm white, because I'm not a screaming SJW that lacks empathy.

You mean five hours?

Oscars are OBSCENELY notorious for going super super long.

That being said, if they had any smarts, they'd get McFarlane or Chris Rock to come back and host the Oscards. Also, given how the last couple of Award shows that have been liberal anti-Trump jerk-off sessions and seen their ratings tank, I would think that TPTB would put into writing that anyone who appears will be shut down ASAP if they start bashing Trump.

Why is everybody shitposting about Get Out recently? Cause he's black? It was a funny movie. Don't understand the butthurt.

Beguiled was burnt at the stake for being racist (due to the villains being Confederate women and removing the token black woman role). Plus it had a blink and miss release AND was a remake of Clint Eastwood's first big time flop.

Would be easier to just let Dunkirk sweep the Oscars than risk triggering EVERYONE by making Begiled Best Picture

>On Tuesday morning, the academy and ABC dropped an unexpectedly early announcement that Jimmy Kimmel will return to host the 90th Oscars ceremony on March 4, 2018
I thought that cunt said he wasn't coming back

>oscars

>oscars

Get Out is overrated due to liberals pushing it as "See! White People Don't Have To Be Hollywood's Target Audience! More Black-Centric Movies Or We Kill The Hostage!" shit.

Also, as we get near Oscar time, the fact that this year has been a horrible year for films, plus the Trump butt-hurt, there runs a serious risk that TPTB will have Get Out win a TON of awards as their collective "Fuck You" to middle/poor Americans who are happy Trump won the Presidency and that Hollywood is in full on crisis due to Saint Weinstein, the Pope of liberal Hollywood being outed as a rapist.

Is it the best film of the year worthy of the highest accolades?

But it isn't over-rated. It's very good.

They are actually different images you are just racist and all blacks look alike to you.

>But it isn't over-rated. It's very good.

>Dunkirk
>shit
Stop it

They are probably trying to capitalize on him shaming conservatives via his fourth wall breaking speeches. Expect a lot of shitty faux earnest speeches from him about evil conservatives

It's rated correctly, bot.

The movie was immediately forgotten once it left theaters

>I said it so it's true

>t. Evil conservative.

>TPTB
go the fuck back to pleddit, i'm not even memeing

wrong

>Steven Speilberg
>The Post
First of all, if Hollywood wants people to stop mentioning the JQ, they should probably stop giving Spielberg a nomination every time he farts. Also, the Washington Post is a disgrace, and in hindsight they’ve always been a biased political rag. Trying to help them salvage their reputation is just desperate.

It's not liberal anti-white horseshit. It actually subverts that concept.
I thought it was pretty good. One of the better horror movies I've seen in a while.

t. We Wuz

>hating on Guadagnino's gaykino
I bet you don't even watch it yet, which makes sense if you say it's shit because the movie's strong point is its technical craftsmanship

At least it's not Colbert. Colbert hosting the Oscars would be a hellish shit show of epic proportions.

right now wonder woman has a better chance of getting Best Picture and Best Director than BR2049

thoughts

that's gay.

Wasn't this movie a subtle jab at white liberals?

>white spaces,
what the fuck kind of nu-speak is that?

Beacuse it's about how evil nazis were. That's an instant oscar.

Best of the year.

>Beacuse it's about how evil nazis were.
No it isn't. They aren't even referred to by name, nor is a swastika ever shown. I didn't like the movie, but this is clearly wrong.

>Tealeaf
Literally who?

Black can only see life through the eyes of race, it's the reason for black failure in this country.

it's over-rated.

im tired of blacks going after white women. I am tired of their whole schtick pushed by hollywood. And I am tired of the media and blacks trying to influence white women

And white failures fail because ... ?

its ww2

We don't fail. But if we do it's because of our poor choices not because some mythical "racism" that still lingering around.

its only good if you like worshiping blacks

>Most of those haven't been released
Opinion discarded

>Subtle
"White Spaces", are places where white people congregate or are the dominant culture. Like the film is set in fucking Massachusets on a palatial estate, thats a "White Space".

This

Whites spaces = America.

Just seems like the kind of word someone who un-ironically uses the phrase "white privilege" would use.

Based Doppelposter

Yes. But only because Collin Ferrell is a better fit for the lead role than Clint Eastwood was.

Ferrell plays the conniving ladies man who gets his comeuppence far more believably than Eastwood did (the original Beguiled was an old shame of Eastwood's; he did the film after Dirty Harry because he was desperate for cash and the film flopped at the box office, in part because the studio didn't know how to market it, especially after Dirty Harry pretty much sealed Eastwood's fate in terms of being permenantly typecasted as an action star)

Why not. It's not going to win best picture. Fuck yourself OP