How can other Cinema even compete?

How can other Cinema even compete?

Catekino

looks awful.
how is it?

it's certified quipkino

You can't bitch about quips in this one because it's the only Marvel movie that's actually a Comedy

I wonder how much Disney paid them?

Ant-Man was also a comedy.

More than WB, since WB is hemorrhaging money from what I've seen of that fucking awful Justice League trailer.

Justice League will be delayed a year to recover from this. Best MCU Movie BY FAR.

ITT: people who havent seen the movie

>Ragnarok
Biggest cop out of a title I've ever seen.

they are all comedies

yeah but ant man was awful

Quality wasn't in question.

>Iron Man
>Winter Soldier
>Comedies

It's a comedy alright, but the jokes are lame and obvious.

Winter Soldier and the first Captain America were the only ones that are debatable. Iron Man is definitely a comedy and what most of the following MCU flicks took their formula from.

you guys weren't kidding about this being a full-blown comedy. having said that i did enjoy watching Hemsworth being a complete buffoon & Cate hamming it up throughout the entire movie.

Its out in Brazil, I watched it today, dude. Its the Episode VII of Star Wars we never got + the best of Thor comics/mythology.

I'm not disagreeing with you, but I thought it was better than most of the MCU films. At least it tried to be a little different.

Ant-man was one of the most formulaic of all of them.

How bad is the whole lesbian blackwashing thing?

and Tessa Thompson really grew on me. i think I'm in love...

Oh sure it was formulaic in its writing, I'm not denying that (but then every film released in the last 30 years is). It was still trying to be different though.

what lesbian?

>it was formulaic but it was trying to be different
????

Its another Valkyrie and she isn't lesbian.

Coming from a guy who enjoyed Ant-Man, it was basically Iron Man with a slightly different story.
>guy who's a bit of a dick gets a super suit that he uses to get out of deep shit
>guy learns valuable lessons about not being as much of a dick
>training with experiments
>evil bald CEO makes his own version of the same suit and hits on main guy's gf
>they duke it out despite the lack of training bald CEO has

>it's the only Marvel movie that's actually a Comedy

What the fuck was Guardians of the Galaxy 1 and 2?

Space Opera/Comedy

Except you're forgetting the fact that one is a super successful rich genius while the other is a complete failure ex-con fuck up.

hate to admit this as i adore Jaimie but she was actually better than Sif was in the previous movies.

my only complaints are probably the movie underutilized Hela (Cate's gorgeous btw)
and some of the emotional moments were ruined by quips.

oh wow they are totally different now!

I just don't get why they're advertising it as some epic action film if it's a dumb comedy.

it's action comedy

Yep, comedy all the way!

Because it's Disney.

wtf dude, ant man is kino as fuck comedy. paul rudd is a god

>if someone dies and someone cries over it in a film that is otherwise jokes and scenes intended to make you laugh then the movie isn't a comedy

Old School confirmed to be a serious drama.

ant man was green lantern tier comedy

>That movie is now ten years old

Jesus Christ.

> Episode VII of Star Wars we never got
What the fuck are you talking about, son? Seriously, what kind of comparison is that? Even Force Awakens being flawed as it is, it is much, MUCH better than the trash Thor Ragnarok delivered us. Also, the two films have nothing in common, so I don't think you know what the fuck you're talking about.

> The best of Thor comics/mythology
Again, either you're lying or you're plain retarded. What part of the movie even explored Thor's rich universe? Fenrir was a joke, Hella barely appeared and whatever the fuck Karl Urban was playing (I cannot admit that was Skurge) was sucha a waste of time.

This is not a drill, THOR RAGNAROK IS A SHITTY, SHITTY FILM. I'm not a DC cuck, I'm not a Marvel hater, my favorite film this year is easily Guardians of the Galaxy 2. But Thor Ragnarok is pure crap. Also, fuck Korg and anybody who thought he was funny.

Tessa Thompson is alright, her character though is a mess. Her arc is so unimportant you could ask anyone outside the room from the screening about it and people would barely remember.