Now that Kiernan is turning 18 what film roles would you like to see her in?

Now that Kiernan is turning 18 what film roles would you like to see her in?

>*brrrrrraaappppppp*

getting beaten up and dominated by an older, stronger woman

blue lagoon remake

I actually think she'd be really great in a Woody Allen movie. She could be this generation's Diane Keaton.

she's getting uglier every year

shes autitism too°

>tfw no conservative gf

a low budget indie film directed by me and starring her sitting on my face for 4 straight hours

She can play the role of being my gf hehe

Came here to post something similar to this. Maybe we can collab

So do all women.

>shes autitism
I sure hope so.

(Not true, by the way)

>Kiernan is turning 18
Well I guess its time to delete her folder. It was fun while it lasted.

Looks like Emma Watson

kiernan "big head" shipka

me in the orange

Andrei Rublev remake

you are a big guy

She looks so perky in this top.

Are her legs cold?

das it mayne

NC-17 reboot of Juno

Lookin FERTILE.

this is the best she ever looked

I wish she still had those pregnancy knockers

Perfect amount of thickness.

nice

um... how old is she in this webm?

she was at her peak attractiveness at the time OP's webm was recorded. Now she is too skinny and her face looks all elongated and weird compared to the webm

She peaked in season 2 or 3.

>she will never make this face for your penis

indeed
ovulating for sure
i can smell her eggs

literally a drop of semen would impregnate her with twins. she's thick and soft and firm. glowing smooth skin

that bitch is high as fuck

What the hell is wrong with her in that webm?

Is like she has to pee but holding it in

on her period and is uncomfortable

I was sitting next to her and my pheromones were making her horny out of her mind

if only she could act

She was wearing a short skirt, and there was a bunch of people sitting with her legs at eye level. She's protecting her modesty.

she just needs a sandwich

Take that back.

m8 she was literally pregnant this year

>She's protecting her modesty.

I would believe this back in the 50s

Something is up her butt

No, Kiernan is a good girl. This is literally the sluttiest she's ever been dressed, and this was at Coachella, so she was still probably the most modestly dressed girl there.

maybe you should wear something less revealing next time you little whore

Watch your mouth, that's my wife you're talking to.

Looks like she's good friends with Ana

She was my friend once not long ago. She visits me once in a while.

She likely didn't know people were going to be sitting eye level with her crotch.

umm fuck off???

i bet she got her first taste of black dick at coachella haha

you know who doesn't ever have to worry about that?

girls who don't wear whore dresses

Imagine what the director told her.

>cussing
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Kiernan only reveals her legs in a tasteful manner.

What's wrong with her small toe?

>cursing
Filthy little girl, she needs to have her face fucked for that

Tight shoe.

there are no women in andrei rublev

reminder she wasn't wearing underwear

As a foot connoisseur this is a 9/10 feet.

Nice curvature, great pale tone with rosey highlights, very nice arch, evenly proportioned and spaced toes. Just have to take a point away for her ankles being slightly too thick in scale.

Is she supposed to be fantasizing or masturbating in this scene?

She was simply getting horny and beginning to masturbate but then her mom wakes up and stops her

Does she have an Instagram?

even worse she was at a sleepover, her friend had fallen asleep and HER mom walked in and caught her flicking her bean like mean joe green

I want to lick her thighs to the bone

Even if you're not a foot guy, you have to admit that hers are something special.

Yes. I have no idea what the director told her, but yes, that is what's happening in the scene.

I'd message her my cock over social media if I could.

Sophie/Kiki as lesbians in a netflix series.

Oh right,
>mfw watching this scene with my mom

She was great in the brother fucking incest TV movie. She should do a remake of that with unsimulated sex scenes.

Why is Zack Galafaknockknocks such a dirty jew rat?

why would you watch any episode of mad men with your mom?

Either Autism or drugs. I'm super high functioning and I still do stuff like that.

How did they get away with that?

madmen is pure art, not meant to feed your pervy desires

TEXAS IS BACK

she ruined herself, she has probably lost 30 lbs since these webms

Debbie Does Dallas remake

MK Ultra victim maybe?

Where did you get that proton pack?

The role of a daughter in some breastfeedingkino

knock knock 2

Upcoming birthday.
She will get a celebratory tattoo, wrist or ankle.
A topless or bottomless bathroom mirror shot will "leak" "get hacked", in hope of landing some "grown up roles".
She will appear at an awards show or red carpet event slutted up with no underwear.
They will be an "accidental" friend's Instagram post, until it's quickly deleted, showing her using drugs.
She will do the paparazzi beach/bikini hoe stroll.
There will be the "finally" public PDA with her on probation/parole tatted up cornrowed 4th or 6th tier unknown, outside of Ft Myers, thug rapper, with the one toof or the missing fingers.
A sex tape will leak within a year, trying to get some momentum going, the thug, her and a fat Asian GF, she will go on a talk show to "explain" bisexuality.
There will be a long list of forgettable inde films, most notably the one where she masturbates a small 3 legged dog.
A baby or two father's unknown, several stints in re-hab, the joining and quitting of a religious cult, she will then become a converted non-practicing Jew, the announcement that she is broke, parents/manager/boyfriend stole all her money, a drug or DUI arrest, the daytime talkshow revelation that she was molested by a top level director.
Just before her 25th birthday she will be found murdered and in an advanced state of decomposition, surrounded by filth, her dead infant, it will be leaked that she was partially consumed by a pet dog, ironically the same 3 legged co-star, she will have been squatting in a red-tagged townhome in Compton, she will have been a meth addict street whore in her final days.

Sound like Bella Thorne

The Harvester, directed by Lars von Trier

thats not galafinakis you fucking retard

They're remaking it with women and PoC.

What the fuck are you on about? It's a video where a little girl is about to masturbate. That some pedo shit, but then there is no surprise since it's hollywood.