Is charlie brown the most depressing comic strip?

is charlie brown the most depressing comic strip?
can you guys post other depresive comics?

im going to dump a few

i thought i wouldnt be the only mopey loser here
i guess me and old charlie have some things in common

this one is cute as hell

I think Rusty Brown is more depressing, but I don't think I have any strips saved.

i'll be here with you user for now.

inb4 200 kino strips

i wish i had some Megg Mogg and Owl to dump.

this is a classic one

Do webcomics count?

yes, speaking of it some garfield minus garfield would be nice

silly old bear, that isn't webcomics!

>yes
Nana's Everyday Life, Jack, Pictures for Sad Children, Clasrissa, and Billy the Bad Luck Kid came most quickly to mind.

i dont really know half of those but ok

>I don't read comics.
Why are you here?

Any chance you have the one where Lucy and this other chick are wondering why Charlie Brown always looks depressed, then completely shit on when all he does is walk by?

please someone post the one where patty realize why charlie likes the red haired girl,that one is devastating

>two dozen posts before anyone even mentions Clarissa

It's like you fuckers don't even want to be sad.

Jesus Christ, some of these strips hit hard.

garfield minus garfield

Charlie Brown, you dick

Fuck

Holy shit what year is it? I forgot Smiths lyrics in Peanuts strips was a hip happening thing in like 2004.

Last panel would be a good reaction pic. Like if you ask someone for sauce and it ends up being shit.

Cutting Patty was a mistake

I don't get it.

Some detail on Snoopy's origin story

Snoopy wishes it was cooler.

His parents bought him a dog because he has no friends. At least the dog will play with him.

Already posted.

Of course as we all know Lila is the character that actually brought Snoopy from the puppy farm, so Charlie Brown's original puppy must have been a different dog. Charlie Brown must have allowed it to die in some fashion and the guilt is what led him to take in Snoopy, the neighborhood stray.

Charlie is super fucking real. Not just Chuck being a loser but other strips both elating and depressing.
Here's one that struck and accord with me recently.

Clarissa gets posted on Sup Forums a lot, it's about a girl being molested by her father. Everyone knows about it but pretends it doesn't happen or is too oblivious to catch her cries for help.

Pictures for Sad Children is by an idiot who burns things

Nana's Every Day Life is a parody of Elfen Lied. Starts off with really crude jokes and turns into an attack on your soul

>you're being weighed down by the cool logic of my theory!
Lucy is literally me

BiMp

Close, but no cigar.

FUCK

kek

damn I missed it, I was too busy in the early 00s going out and dancing and finally living.

Last week I heard in the news about a man who got so fed up with his wife he robbed a bank and sat there waiting for the police to arrest him just so he could get away from her

>Why won't anyone sit with me?

It's because you're man-spreading, charlie brown.

>Clarissa would allow someone else to live her life
I doubt it

She suffers ... alone

I wonder if the insurance covers it

That was the idea, at least.

There is such a thing as divorce