Why didn’t Harry beat the crap out of this guy? Anyone in Hogwarts could have taken him

Why didn’t Harry beat the crap out of this guy? Anyone in Hogwarts could have taken him.

Wasn't his dad some big shot politician who'd have forced Harry's expulsion? Didn't Harry literally get threatened by him several times over it? Didn't Harry literally shred Malfoy to near death with the meme spell that Snape made? Didn't that nearly get him excluded?

"No!"

came here to post this

because Harry was a retarded numale who ate too much soy

DULLEST

Why didn't any wizard vigilantes just murder the Malfoys and all the other "100% definitely Death Eater" families?

Why doesn't Hogwarts just gas all of the kids sorted into Slytherin each year? Is there even a canon example of a non-Slytherin Death Eater?

Is Harry Potter more memeable than TDKR?

malfoy was always a secret tranny because his father always wanted a son and his good for nothing mother produced a daughter. gryffindor was the sjw house at the time so harry potter couldn't really beat her up without being exiled into hufflepuff or slytherin. also malfoy's dad was part of the wizard mob, he was only a death eater because it was socially advantageous to be one before voldemort was defeated the first time. his house is way too nice for an inheritance, definitely bought it with galleons earned from being a capo or something

>Is there even a canon example of a non-Slytherin Death Eater?
peter pettigrew

Quirrell was ravenclaw as well, i think those 2 are the only "canon" ones.

I need the soypill.

Why the fuck is "soyboy" a synonym with numale? Is it some xenoestrogen shit?

>Why doesn't Hogwarts just gas all of the kids sorted into Slytherin each year?
All evil wizards are from Slytherin, but not everyone in Slytherin is evil. It's like blacks in the real world.

If all evil people are black then explain Hillary Clinton

it's a (racist?) meme with no scientific backing. basically, Sup Forums thinks soy makes people more feminine

Harry did worse. He sliced him from balls to throat

Like Quirrel and Pettigrew, all rules have exceptions.

Point.
Wasn't he more a victim of circumstance than a willing participant in evil?
Wasn't the entire house banished from participating in the siege of Hogwarts in book seven?

because Harry Potter books and films have the moral ambiguity of an episode of Barney the Dinosaur.

user with the book-list image hasn't shown up yet. is he okay?

>(racist?)

lmao you fucking retard

elaborate

Soy isn't a race, retard.

nouninformaloffensive
noun: retard; plural noun: retards
ˈrēˌtärd/Submit
a mentally handicapped person (often used as a general term of abuse).

Explain soy beans cuckboi

"U wot m8? I'll fukin' cut u bruv no lie I'll bust on u no problem blud innit."

-Harry J. Potter

i never said it was

>he doesn't root for based Malfoy

pleb

They were banished. Similar to the internment camps in the real world.

How are you confused? Calling the term "soyboy" racist is beyond retarded. It shows that the person has zero critical thought and is just falling back on progressive narrative stand-bys (I don't like it and it's insulting, so it must be racist).

Sorry, I was still reeling from my realization that Draco Malfoy is the weakest twink of a "villain" to ever grace the silver screen - but can you expect anything more of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises? Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody - just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"

The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

i put a question mark after "racist" for a reason. reason being because others on this board insist it is for whatever reason

As if a stupid blond boy with money could scrap against the most powerful wizard to grace the landscape? Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been makes me want to cast the killing spell on myself after reading through them. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.
Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.
a-at least the books were good though
"No!" The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."
I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

"no!"

>puts ayn rand in god tier
Opinion discarded

>I do it not because I thought about it but because I wanted to conform with other random retards
Thanks for the confirmation that you're a mindless drone devoid of critical thought.

hello newfriend! i think you may have become lost?

here's some help:

www.reddit.com

Always good to see someone new take an interest. What attracted you to Sup Forums, and Sup Forums in particular?

t. soyboy

i was giving an explanation, not looking for confirmation. you misread my original post. not sure why you insist on continuing to be offended by it.

>first post speaks the truth unironically
>literally no one replies to him
Why does this always happen? The unironic posts are always underrated and ignored.

The only one offended here is you, soyboy.

Just apologize to user, hopefully next time you won't type stupid shit like "racist" on Sup Forums.

You only need to say the real answer once. After that, all that's left to do is shitpost and meme.

Or at least only use it in relation to things related to race. Fucking hell, I can't even imagine how dull you'd have to be to think "An insult about soy? Huh, maybe he's a racist."

To be fair, most things from Sup Forums are racist in one way or another.

in Victorian England this guy was Chad

I was asking myself why nobody ever shot Voldy with a gun, then I realize they're in England

What's this "No!" meme? I'm new to harry potter threads but love to make fun of them because they were part of my childhood?

it's bullshit. there are some chemicals in soy ("phytoestrogens") which have some slight estrogenic effects in some animals but not primates. the chemicals are not mammalian estrogen. these phytoestrogens are in almost all grains and legumes, so chances are if you eat chips or burger buns, you're getting lots of phytoestrogens already. also even if phytoestrogens did have an effect in humans, it wouldn't compare to the amount of estrogen that males produce already. it wouldn't even register as a drop in the bucket. btw fat guys produce 1000x more estrogen (fat cells make estrogen), which is something Sup Forums conveniently overlooks when they're talking about this soy conspiracy.

>cries like a bitch when hermoine threatens him with her wand
>starts giggling when she begins to walk away
>gets his face smashed
He's such an insufferable whelp

Why is it that Snape would rather give preferential treatment to the son of an active death eater rather than to his waifu's son?

>DON'T BE A DORK, BIN THAT FORK

neogaf here. the soy meme IS racist because it's based on the false idea that Asians are effeminate, and that the soy in their wonderful cuisine causes this.

5D underwater intergalactic chess. Get on Snapes level.

Because Harry was the son of his childhood bully. Everytime Snape saw Harry, it was a reminder that his childhood friend would rather get pumped by a sadistic chad than get with him.

Your cancer already killed your own board, why would start spreading lies here?

It still doesn't give him a reason to suck up to Malfoy so much.

What better way to pretend to not be protecting and looking over someone than give praise to their enemies.

Snape was at one point a nice guy, and he still wants to be a nice guy. Thus, he treats his house well, but he's still a jaded douchbag, so he treats everybody else like shit.

>6'5"
>Confirmed physically strongest guy in Harry's group
>BBC
>Giraffe-like neck to reach high leafs to eat, ensuring his bloodline continues
>Only one with an ongoing TV show

UNJUST

>you will never be malfoy
>you will never force crabbe to drink a polyjuice potion so you can fuck hermione in her tight virgin ass
>you will never do the same to goyle, but ron instead of hermione
Why even live?

Wasn't Snape Draco's godfather?

Dumb numale mobile poster

Because Harry is your typical clear cut liberal protagonist and can't stand up for himself.

harry is a dumb faggot which is why he ending up with a red headed skank

Vegetarians.

He´s not a dumb faggot, he´s a lazy faggot. I agree with the rest though. He never put any real effort into anything unless he was forced to by circumstances.

He's rich and protected by his two bully friends remember? And his dad could pull strings and have harry expelled.

His dad got kicked out of the school board after the 2nd book

Dis nigga already balding at age 9 lmao

>Giraffe-like neck to reach high leafs to eat, ensuring his bloodline continues

>be in american wizard school
>get avada kedaverad

a better question is: why couldn't Rowling have written him a character arc with ANY sort of satisfying conclusion whatsoever?

after seemingly being built up for 6 books, literally nothing about his character development has any sort resolution in the 7th - he just shows up as a plot device and then all but disappears

and then randomly just shows up in the epilogue bullshit

You mean Jews right?

What I said was what I meant.

Imagine being Dumbledore in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Slytherin, you fuckin' fine, all great students with your outstanding academic achievements. I would totally have a stimulating discussion with you during office hours, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck off out of Hogwarts and find another horcrux. Like seriously imagine having to be Dumbledore and not only stand at that podium while Draco Malfoy flaunts his disgusting antisocial behavior in front of you, the charm he cast barely concealing his malicious intentions and hatred for mudbloods, and just stand there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected that spell. Not only having to tolerate his sloppy amateurish enunciation but his haughty attitude as everyone of his cronies tells him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, HOUSE SLYTHERIN LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his childish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. When you were that age you won the Barnabus Finkley Prize for Exceptional Spell-Casting, coming straight out of the boonies in England. You've never even seen a student butcher a spell this badly before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his knuckles as he grips his wand to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "superior (for that is what he calls himself)" prowess, the prowess he worked so hard for with personal tutors in the previous months. And then the class calls for another demonstration, and you know you could kill every single child in this room before McGonagall could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Dumbledore. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

I chuckled, nice one user

Malfoy is so hot and noble like, perfect as a Prince Charming. There are a lot of AMV/MAD featuring him and some with him x Harry. The yandere one is the best with japan sound track and story telling.

>Blonde hair blue eyed guy is the bad guy

Oy vey no one saw this coming

the "No!" meme is about this copypasta that shows up in every single HP thread

Fuck off newfag

>neogaf here
Kill yourself

Nobody would give a shit about this little bitch if he hadn't been played but some attractive dude. It's ridiculous how popular he is. He's a shit character.

>white males
>hateful racist autists and spree killers in real life

it's not wrong