I hope you already watched Sumo Goes West online...

I hope you already watched Sumo Goes West online, because they're airing the Valentine's Day episode that comes after it on TV first and it spoils the ending.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/srothbell/status/826177919592435712
twitter.com/srothbell/status/826269494754435072
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is why I always watch leaks.. though it's not usually the fucking network itself spoiling me

Oh, shit! A Clarence thread?

Once again, Cartoon Network not giving a shit.

If they really wanted the Valentine's Day episode to air before February 14th, they could've still premiered it immediately after "Sumo Goes West", forming a special half-hour season premiere. It's not fuckin' rocket science.

Continuity?

From the mouth of Mr. Rothbell himself:
twitter.com/srothbell/status/826177919592435712

twitter.com/srothbell/status/826269494754435072

Might be good.

I binged this show a couple months or so ago, hoping it stays good because it occasionally seems like the rest of CN's trash pile.

Sumo and Chelsea hook up?

>it's an Alzheimer's episode

I wanna stuff my face into Mary's plump ass and suck the life outta her

I know these are pretty rare threads

I'm sure everyone's noticed that the Clarvangelion blog recently started updating, right?

If there was a leak of sumo goes west why didn't you post the mega too?

Really?!

Oh shit nigga

So anyone got a link to the new episode then

Literally perfect

>they hadn't updated since April 2015
Holy shit, dude. Where did the time go?!

Hmm I just saw I missed the christmas episode apparently, I don't remember any thread about it. . .

>I don't remember any thread about it. . .
*sigh*... The life of a Clarence fan...

>*action*
I'm disappointed I'm probably the only person over 18 to enjoy this show, or at least some aspects of it beyond waifus.

>I'm probably the only person over 18 to enjoy this show, or at least some aspects of it beyond waifus.
Don't worry, user. You're not.

I want to do things with Ms. Julip

I'm26 and I love it.

I think Sam King is the only board artist whose drawings I can recognize.

Those lines, man.

I'm almost 31 and it's my favorite CN show currently airing, kinda pissed if they really get rid of Sumo though.
I think the boys work best when they are a trio but if I had to choose I'd prefer "Clarence and Sumo hi-jinks" instead of "Clarence gets into hi-jinks and Jeff stands around stiffly most of the time".

Why do you want her to die?

>It actually updated

No, it's scheduling, which seems to be CN's Achilles heel.

Dude I'm a year older then this user
Trust me your not alone

Don't do that - I still watch cartoons and I'm pushing 30. Just not always this one, however.

BEST. COMMENT. HERE.
Clarence and Sumo have the best output. Jeff has little tonothing going for him, save for Lesbian moms, which is only really there for SJWs to obsess over.

As much as I like this show, flaws like these cannot be ignored and it's no surprise a lot of people outside of us don't like the show as a result.

I'm out of loop I guess, but why are they getting rid of Sumo?

Does Madidrista do Clarence episodes?