Why does no one stream movies for the rest of Sup Forums to join in and have a good time?

Why does no one stream movies for the rest of Sup Forums to join in and have a good time?

uhhhhh that's illegal buddy, everyone here pays their 50 dollars for the movie tickets like regular people. Then if you want to see it again some months later you'll need to go out and purchase the Blu-Ray for your Blu-Ray Player but make sure you've upgraded your Blu-Ray player to the latest model if you want all the latest releases to look their best!

sleep away camp stream when

Because streams are a bannable offense you can thank Sup Forums for that

good idea user... this should be a thing

I'd do it if my interweb wasn't shit

Because Sup Forums is no fun allowed but also it would be ruined by spam or namefags roleplaying as anime characters so it's pointless anyway. I mean it might work once or twice but a regular thing? No way

I'd do it if I wasn't afraid of getting b& and v&

I do, but it's a secret club.
>implying I'd let newfags to join

what makes us newfags?

> he doesn't know about the Sup Forums stream
it only takes a little work to find the URL in the archive, faggot. get cracking

I'm a 2010 newfag, can I join?

>you can thank Sup Forums for that
Do they stream other than vidya games?

/x/ does spooky streams now and again

it was a thing

Stream that movie if you're so great

i get it

because we want you lazy poorfags to suffer

what makes us lazy and poor

>you will never watch a western movie every friday with your Sup Forums bros

why even live

just go join #Sup Forumsshows on rizon. that's the last remaining outpost of golden age Sup Forums streaming culture

Popping into a random justin.tv movie and chatting was good stuff. Another positive element of the internet ruined by faggot suits.

>tfw got a great stream channel with plenty of regulars and stringent vetting so we don't have to worry about plebs fucking shit up

many of the stream sites are auto-blocked by Sup Forums and OPs usually get banned for trying to get around it

An user streamed cp for a good 36 minutes before being shut down. Dumb idiot. Last november

>posting on Sup Forums post 2008
Jokes on me I guess

we used to do this all the time, not Sup Forums but Sup Forums in general. This was probably 10-15 years ago before this site went to shit.

streaming didn't exist 15 years ago

Sup Forums also isn't that old buddy

you said in general, Sup Forums launched 14 years ago and was in the design and beta phase 15 years ago

The only thing Sup Forums hates more than actually discussing TV and movies is other anons on Sup Forums

it's actually pretty fun. You get to shitpost live and nitpick a movie. Not much room to argue if you're actually watching the film at all

I remember we streamed suicide squad once. was pretty fun desu

was it a rabbit room? I remember one night watching part of BVS and then Suicide Squad. Many lulz were had

Aren't there plenty of Sup Forums stream sites, though? They usually get shilled around here when there's a new episode of a show.

the problem with streams is they ALWAYS fall apart.
The streamer is basically committing a crime, and is always at the mercy of the userbase. It only takes ONE faggot to fuck up that situation, and it always happens. Like clockwork.

But people DO do that.